No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sorkhabis after Naft like wolves after a wounded dog.

Typical Sorkhabi action.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      The Sorkhabis after Naft like wolves after a wounded dog.

Typical Sorkhabi action.
      What typical Sorkhabis action. Sepahan has taken the first bite by taking Padovani. Sorkhabis are still struggling with financial deficits of last season. Persepolis coach is out of country and half of squad have no contracts while being paid only 50%. Esteghlal does not have any coach to have a list and they are in financial struggle as well. Please do not blame everything on Sorkhabis. The football Mafia has already devastated these two big clubs what else does the rest want from us? total destruction?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        if sepahan gets a good LB they will have one of the best defensive lines in the history in the PGL with ghafouri as RB and aghili+pado at CB. two more quality signings will make them heavy favorites for next season for sure
        Hajsafi plays well as left back for Sepahan.If hes not there, we have Ghaedifar who is a good young talent, Ali Ahmadi is not bad either, still a good left back is good insurance for us however there is not that many good left backs in Iran.

Comment

looks like rahmati is on his way back to esteghlal

Comment

Reza might sign with Al-Sadd to play with Xavi.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=228883

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
              Reza might sign with Al-Sadd to play with Xavi.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=228883
              Doesn't say that, he says he'd love to play alongside Xavi and that he will most probably renew with Al Wacrap and stay in Qatar.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Good news?

Seems like Taremi has got a new offer from a Portuguese team (He previously had offers from 1 Turkish Club, 1 Dutch club, Lekhwiya and Al-Qadisia). According to his agent, Taremi wants to play in a team where he is guaranteed a spot in starting 11. Hence, he is more likely to go to Al-Qadisia. The new offer from the Portuguese team could perhaps change that?

Source: Varzesh3

Comment

Yes! Another good news

According to Varzesh3, a Russian club is interested in Omid Alishah after his excellent performance this season for Perspolis. Alishah is a free agent right now and could be the third Iranian to play in Russia after Haghighi and Azmoun.

Comment

I will slap Taremi in the face if he doesn't accept the Portugese club offer!

He better move his ass to Portugal.

Comment

Alishah needs to be in Europe more so than taremi. The few time I saw him in acl, he was genuine quality. We need a cam, cause Masoud can't last forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        Alishah needs to be in Europe more so than taremi. The few time I saw him in acl, he was genuine quality. We need a cam, cause Masoud can't last forever

Why not both move to Europe?

Comment

I don't believe taremi has any European offers. But I would believe alishah to Russia , he has speed strength and quality. Only player who was good when I watched pp live

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            Doesn't say that, he says he'd love to play alongside Xavi and that he will most probably renew with Al Wacrap and stay in Qatar.
                            Which means he might sign with Al-Sadd to play with Xavi, this is Qatar not Spain, he is good enough to play for the best team in the league.

Comment

Guys I maybe a little optimistic, but the with the way this transfer window is going, we might for the first time be able to field a full Iranian 11 on FUT, albeit with Davari playing CM

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                                Guys I maybe a little optimistic, but the with the way this transfer window is going, we might for the first time be able to field a full Iranian 11 on FUT, albeit with Davari playing CM
                                Lol it was only 5 iranians on FUT this year. I dont expect it to be 11 on FIFA 16. If they include the qsl, then we can make a good Iranian team.

Comment

Working...
                                X