• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did you get this list from ??

Comment

Any list that include Pouladi is fake.

Comment

I'm Portuguese, and I know that the family of Carlos Queiroz and him use this facebook to communicate with Portuguese friends, this is why he put about work, trainings, and a simple field with players that the Staff see all weeks, for us Portuguese is good to see the form that he work, not look for the names, only for the organization and hard work that he show in this picuture. Only one error in the list, I saw there the name of Sadeghian, about Taha Zareei, they have friends in Sporting, and Oceano is also ex coach of Sporting B, they see the friendly games that Taha make, and send reports to the rest of the Staff, is not surprise.
        I do not think that reveal some worrying thing, is all good players ready for team melli, the other teams can not know who gonna play sure, have like 6 players for all position...

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          surprising the khalatbari is on the list ..... especially given the comments he made about CQ. I don't know if this list is true
          What did KB say? I know some details but never got what the real comments were.

Comment

CQ does not have an official Facebook page.

Comment

تکذيب فهرست "جعلي" تيم ملي فوتبال

يک سايت ايراني انگليسي زبان فهرستي جعلي از بازيکنان تيم ملي منتشر کرده است.

به گزارش "ورزش سه" و به نقل از ایسنا، در پی انتشار فهرستی از بازیکنان تیم ملی در یکی از سایت های ایرانی انگلیسی زبان دپارتمان تیم ملی اصالت این فهرست را تایید نمی کند و یادآور می شود انتشار این فهرست و قرار گرفتن نام برخی بازیکنان که هیچ گاه در فهرست تیم ملی نبوده اند، اهداف ناسالم سایت منتشر کننده خبر را فاش می کند.

بدین وسیله دپارتمان تیم ملی از رسانه ها می خواهد پیش از انتشار اخبار مربوط به تیم ملی از اصالت اخبار خود با بر قراری تماس با مسوولان رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال و تیم ملی اطمینان حاصل پیدا کنند.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                Are you certain this is confirmed information?

I have my doubts, this looks a bit fishy. Especially the inclusion of Taha Zarei, who is pushed by people involved in PLDC...
                So do others. It's now being reported in Iranian media as being false. They also mention an "English language Iranian site"

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93090301459/ت...ال
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

its fake, CQ confirmed it, hence the facebook page is also fake. Please close this thread.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

as long as shojaie is not in the final squad , I will be ok with any list

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
                      Hey guys, I wrote this article, and forgot to put Sadeghian on the list, and yes, he is on the list, and it will be added on PersianLeague soon.
                      Regarding its authenticity: it is authentic. It was posted on Carlos Queiroz's official FB page, and everything posted on their is posted with CQ's authorization or order.
                      Martin Reza. Yes, we have contact with Carlos Queiroz and brought Taha Zareei to his attention, and this is not the first time Zareei is mentioned by Queiroz. Of course he took special interest in this young goalkeeper, because Taha is playing in his country, Portugal. What exactly is fishy about that? Its simple communication.
                      still say it's real ?
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by arseces View Post
                        as long as shojaie is not in the final squad , I will be ok with any list
                        LOL iranians hate Masoud Shojaei so much
                        In Qualification of World Cup 2010, he is on fire! But now he is like a old player, very slow... And not know any idea what he can make with the ball, about last games, with Bosnia he make a good shot, I can remember, and good skill in a conter-attack with Argentina, and I think... Khalatbari can not make better??? I like Masoud, but for eleven is very difficult to believe

Comment

Working...
                        X