TM list november 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    And I assume by this you mean every year spent in la Liga automatically means that much more pace or possession of ball or less turn overs or less tome wasting with meaningless, directionless dribbles, or .... Oops, there I did it again!
    As PSG said .. logic dictates the more time spent in leagues like that makes fans expect MORE from a player. Not less.
    At least enauati and the like have the excuse of never being exposed to top flight football. Hence their dumb moves can be excused. What excuse does this chap have for his utterly miserable pitiful and abysmal performances in the past THREE years?
    Which means for every mistakes or turn over or dumb move he makes, guys like enayati who have never played in Europe are allowed a 100 more.
    Spending years in La Liga means you have to be a decent footballer to some extent. It's not a joke of a league either. Meanwhile, you say it doesn't mean shit if you compare it to some random IPL Enayati kind of a player. That comparison is completely ridiculous...Shojaei has spent many years in Spanish football, has featured in two World Cups and at the age of 31 he is still an asset for TM and CQ. Something Enayati could only dream of. Shojaei has more talent in his left foot than Enayati ever will have. And if thats all, you should for once consider what real professionals think about Shojaei. Osasuna believed in Shojaei and didn't terminate his contract when he was injured for nearly one year. Meanwhile Shojaei was a high paid footballer and Osasuna was / is in serious debt. Las Palmas has ambitions to bounce back in La Liga, they bought Shojaei as one of their pillars. And CQ, with his enormous CV always counted on Masoud from the moment he was back at TM. And then you have some PFDC people who are convinced Masoud does not belong to TM. Lol

This stupid hate on Shojaei is getting out of hand. You talk about turn overs, loss in ball possession and directionless dribbles. I assume you always focus on his negative points and you exclude his good games, since the has plenty of them. Have you been watching the Argentina game? He was involved in at least two dangerous counterattacks and all haters suddenly were quiet about Shojaei. One wrong pass and Masoud should be tortured, one dangerous build up against a world class opponent and nobody talks. But thats the definition of a hater, he always thinks black and white. There is no in-between, it's always extreme.

Comment

^ Bikhial baba, Enayati and IPL players sarvareh La Liga hastan. Oh, and let's not forget that cunt Farhad Majidi, and all he has done for TM. Still better than Shojaei, PFDC logic.

Comment

Re: TM list november 2014

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        Comparing Enayati to Shojaei is like comparing Ghalenoei to Queiroz. Ooops, that's what you do.
        Right because one leads the ipl in scoring the other warms the unknown Persian gulf bench... Stop name worshipping and look at the present situation...I would like to compare CQ to Branko but I think it's still too early for CQ...maybe after AC?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Sv: TM list november 2014

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Right because one leads the ipl in scoring thenother warms the unknown Persian gulf bench...I would like to compare CQ to Branko but I think it's still too early for CQ...maybe after AC?

Yes, let's see how his un-synced bus performs and gets whooped by Arabs first.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Yes, let's see how his un-synced bus performs and gets whooped by Arabs first.
            If we go into AC trying to park the bus in Asia it will be a travesty to our football...a new low. We had many firsts under CQ (eg. Lebanon loss)...but this would be something else

Hope we go to AC in order to win...If we cant attack in Asia yikes!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

@ kiarash.

Here's the divide. The same old, tired excuses that unfortunately have no bearing on how a player actually performs TODAY.

I'd have accepted all these excuses if all those years at la Liga meant even one extra second of pace (which shojaei lacks), or one less bad pass or turn over or one less dumb, slow dribble that kills the team's momentum, or ... etc. Do they? Unfortunately not.

We can spend hours contemplating on number of years here or there. But when the chap is losing ball after ball, giving away balls and making slow useless dribbles in REAL LIFE, then we'd be merely closing our eyes and fooling ourselves like an osterich

Comment

I don't get it. You guys are saying that the Enayati, Khatibi combo was crap, right? Okay, let's go with that... That's pretty much all GN had to work with (plus an out of form Hashemian) and we scored 6 goals, advanced from a very tough group in 1st place and eventually bowed out of the tournament without a single loss in regulation time.

CQ has Gucci, Karim, Azmoun and JB at his disposal (all of whom are/were playing in Europe) + Shojaei who at the time had no European experience, but as you say is of La Liga caliber now. So it really shouldn't be a problem to expect a few more goals or to finish on top in such an easy group and to at least make it to ET or PK's in the quarters (i.e. don't register a loss in regulation time). Can we all agree with that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  I don't get it. You guys are saying that the Enayati, Khatibi combo was crap, right? Okay, let's go with that... That's pretty much all GN had to work with (plus an out of form Hashemian) and we scored 6 goals, advanced from a very tough group in 1st place and eventually bowed out of the tournament without a single loss in regulation time.

CQ has Gucci, Karim, Azmoun and JB at his disposal (all of whom are playing in Europe right now) + Shojaei who at the time had no European experience, but as you say is of La Liga caliber now. So it really shouldn't be a problem to expect a few more goals or to finish on top in such an easy group and to at least make it to ET or PK's in the quarters (i.e. don't register a loss in regulation time). Can we all agree with that?!
                  Kuwait is in Europe?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

CQ has Gucci, Karim, Azmoun and JB at his disposal (all of whom are playing in Europe right now) + Shojaei who at the time had no European experience, but as you say is of La Liga caliber now. So it really shouldn't be a problem to expect a few more goals or to finish on top in such an easy group and to at least make it to ET or PK's in the quarters (i.e. don't register a loss in regulation time). Can we all agree with that?!
                    everyone bashed GN after Asian cup b/c they said we didn't play attacking football, he used Enayati/Khatibi, he subbed in Talebloo for PKs, we didn't have a goal fest against Malaysia.

1) We sure are playing a lot of Attacking football now aren't we.
                    2) We didn't have any decent forwards after Daei (now we do tho with Gucci, Azmoun etc.)
                    3) Now that Van Gaal did the same thing with subbing in GKs in the WC for Holland, everyone has shut their yaps for good on that issue.
                    4) we didn't have a goal fest against Malaysia b/c they had accepted defeat and parked the bus to avoid a big score line. (now we park the bus against Korea/Japan/Uzb).

Regardless, I still didn't think GN did a very good job with TM at the time. But the amount of BS that CQ gets away with as compared to an Iranian coach is nothing short of criminal.

Comment

عزیزی: دعوت نکردنِ رحمتی لج*بازی است

خداداد عزیزی در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس با اشاره به لیست جدید تیم ملی و همچنین اتفاقاتی که اخیرا در فوتبال ما رخ داده صحبت*هایی را انجام داد که در زیر می*خوانید:

*دعوت نکردن از عقیلی‏، رحمتی و خلعتبری لجبازی است

پیشکسوت فوتبال ایران در بخش ابتدایی صحبت*های خود ضمن انتقاد از لیست جدید تیم ملی گفت: زیاد نمی*شود به این موضوع ایراد گرفت چون می*گویند انتخابات سلیقه*ای است من هم قبول دارم که انتخابات سلیقه*ای است ولی وقتی یک تعداد از نفرات به تیم ملی دعوت نمی*شوند دیگر نمی*شود نام این موضوع را سلیقه*ای گذاشت چون یک نوع لجبازی به حساب می*آید مثلا هادی عقیلی، خلعتبری و مهدی رحمتی چرا نباید به تیم ملی دعوت شوند؟ این اسمش تسویه*حساب شخصی است نه سلیقه. شاید برای خودشان دلیل دارند که این نفرات شایسته لیگ را دعوت نمی*کنند اما شما هم قبول کنید کی*روش و دستیارانش باید بدون مواضع بگویند که چرا این نفرات دعوت نمی*شوند.

*آیا برای تمدید قرارداد کی*روش رفراندوم گذاشته بودند؟

من نمی*دانم چه کسانی دوست داشتند که قرارداد کی*روش تمدید شود. شنیدم گفته*اند مردم علاقمند به کی*روش بوده*اند اما برایم سوال به وجود آمده که مگر رفراندوم گذاشتند که کی*روش بماند یا نماند؟ این چه حرفی است؟ من بارها گفته*ام در هر چهار دوره*ای که در جام جهانی حضور داشتیم در سه دوره*اش یک امتیازی بودیم و درجام جهانی 98 آمریکا را شکست دادیم و سه امتیازه شدیم. فرق این دوره با دوره*های گذشته در هزینه*هایی بود که انجام شد. شما دیدید که چقدر برای رفتن تیم ملی به جام جهانی هزینه کردند. ما در چهار دوره گذشته با تیم*های قدری بازی داشتیم و می*دانید که در زمان حشمت مهاجرانی با هلند، اسکاتلند و پرو هم*گروه شدیم. یکی به من بگوید تفاوت امتیازی و فنی ما در این دوره با دوره*های گذشته در چه بوده است؟ فکر من که دیگر قد نمی*دهد البته یک عده دوست داشتند که این اتفاق بیفتد که افتاد.

*حامی کی*روش بودم ولی او توقعات را برآورده نکرد

شما تیمی را به من بدهید و بگویید قرار است بعد از دو سال با سه تیم بزرگ دنیا بازی کند آنجا من هم سعی می*کنم تیمی را آماده کنم که کمتر گل بخورد. یک دروازه*بان می*گذارم و 10 نفر را پشت 18 قدم می*چینم تا آنها دفاع کنند و ما هم کمتر گل بخوریم. ما در جام جهانی با 11 نفر دفاع کردیم و فقط مقابل بوسنی حمله کردیم که سه گل خوردیم. حرف*های من فنی است. من صد در صد موافق قرارداد بستن کی*روش در دوره اولیه بودم و از او حمایت هم کردم و حتی نظرم بعد از آن سه بازی آخر که تیم ملی برای صعود به جام ملی می*جنگید موفقیت او بود ولی باید قبول کنیم که کی*روش توقعات را برآورده نکرد. او باید فوتبال ما را بعد از سه سال متحول می*کرد ولی ما هنوز هم به زیر توپ می*زنیم و به دنبال عابد*زاده و دایی هستیم. اینها را که خود ما داشتیم پس چه نیازی به کی*روش بود؟

*اگر جام ملت*ها مهم نیست پس چی مهم است؟

اگر نتایج در جام ملت*ها مهم نیست پس چی مهم است؟ جام جهانی که مهم نیست. جام ملت*های آسیا هم که مهم نیست پس برای چه تیم ملی تشکیل می*دهیم؟روزی به مناظره شبکه یک رفتم و در آنجا کلی نماینده مجلس حضور داشت. آنجا مدعی شدند که سالی 1200 تا 1400 میلیارد تومان برای این فوتبال هزینه می*شود. اگر جام جهانی و جام ملت*ها مهم نیست پس چرا این رقم را در فوتبال هزینه می*کنید؟ اصلا چرا به کی*روش پول می*دهید؟ این مبالغ را به اشخاص دیگری بدهید او هم همین نتایج را می*گیرد.

*با شهباززاده*ها و مسلمان*ها در جام ملتها ببازیم بهتر است

مهاجم اسبق تیم ملی فوتبال در ادامه در خصوص عدم جوانگرایی کی*روش به فارس گفت: دست کی*روش درد نکند که ما را به جام جهانی برد اما او وظیفه*اش را انجام داد به این دلیل با تمدید قرارداد او مخالف بودم چون اگر قرار است در جام ملت*ها نتیجه نگیریم با امثال صادقیان، شهباز*زاده، شریفات، مسلمان، یعقوب کریمی و سروش رفیعی نتیجه نگیریم بهتر است البته یک عده هم که ایرانی هستند دلشان از این چیزها نمی*سوزد. آن زمان پیشنهاد کردم که سه بازیکن امید و زیر 23 سال را برای حضور در ترکیب تیم*های لیگ برتری اجبار کنید حداقل بعد از یک سال اینها آینده تیم ملی می*شوند و دست دلال*ها هم کوتاه می*شود اما در کل باید بگویم ما از ابتدا قافیه را باخته*ایم و همه اختیارات را به کی*روش داده*ایم.

*دم دلال کی*روش گرم که قراردادش را تمدید کرد!

راهکار این موضوع چیست؟ عزیزی در ادامه گفت: همان ابتدا که کی*روش جام حذفی را می*خواست تعطیل کند علیه او مصاحبه کردم و گفتم مگر از کره مریخ آمده که چنین حرفی می*زند. لیگ ایران به کی*روش ربطی ندارد چون فردا آبدارچی تیم ملی را هم عوض می*کند ولی همه این حرف*ها را زدم که بگویم دم دلال کی*روش گرم که باعث شد قرارداد او تمدید شود. در همه جای دنیا از تمدید قرارداد یک مربی پور*سانت می*گیرند و مطمئنا کی*روش هم بدون پور*سانت قراردادش را تمدید نکرده است.

- See more at: http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php....YZX83vTo.dpuf

Khodadad Azizi Speaks against CQ and his latest selection.
                      Questions as to why he didn't invite Rahmati, Aghili, Khalatbari. (says it's "lajbazi")
                      Says the whole CQ project has been a failure as he didn't transform our football.
                      He says that Asian Cup is very important and we have to expect result.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        Kuwait is in Europe?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                        LOL. Good catch, thanks and fixed

Comment

Stupid comments by Azizi (again).

On one end, CQ needs to transform our football, transform Team Melli, transition to a new generation, etc.

On the other end, CQ is wrong for not inviting a 34 year old, a 32 year old, and a 31 year old to Team Melli.

Comment

Wtf is going on? People talking about GN? Lol...

Yes, the guy who didn't play Hash, the guy who didn't invite Zandi, the guy who used Fekri as a sweeper in TM!! The guy who played freindlies against Rah Ahan and couldn't beat them! The guy who brought so much SS vs PP hashiyeh into TM! Is this a joke? Are we really comparing that guy to CQ??

I'm not saying CQ is the greatest, but let's be a little realistic here.

As for Shojaei, I thought he played well against Argentina and made some great plays. Heydari is a bigger concern than Shojaei.

That sad, save your whining for after the AC, after we have results to go on. It's not like we are talking about GN here. People should have faith in CQ and support him now that he is our TM manager. Once the AC is over, criticize and critique all you like.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                              Stupid comments by Azizi (again).

On one end, CQ needs to transform our football, transform Team Melli, transition to a new generation, etc.

On the other end, CQ is wrong for not inviting a 34 year old, a 32 year old, and a 31 year old to Team Melli.

Azizi doesn't know wtf he is talking about. He actually had the audacity to say he would have gotten the same results as CQ in the WC if he played the same system.

The most painful thing to me is that people are upset over 2-3 picks. Shojaei, Heydari,....maybe one of the goalies. You would think that the head coach would have the benefit of the doubt to pick the players he wants.

And to those listing 10 different players that should have been invited (ie. Ghazi, Aghili, etc...), they only are thinking of half the process. Sure I like Ghazi too, but which CF would you take out to include Ghazi? Gucci, Karim, Azmoun?? I don't think so.

People just love to complain. First it was demanding Soroush. Now that he is invited, i haven't even seen one person mention his name and say "nice". They just move on to the next player.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                ^ and if CQ's team bows out at quarters, by that token, are we allowed to say CQ is just as shitty as GN, who bowed out at quarters? Except for one pile of shit we didn't really pay all that much salary. Nor did the fans had to deal with this ''fakhr forooshi'' that is the case for the next pile. Correct?
                                Not to mention the boat load of money we had to fork out for pretty much the same shitty results.

You say ''to-may-to'', I say ''to-ma-to''. You say enayati, I say shojaei..

who had the better roster? GN or CQ ? very simple question
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X