No announcement yet.

Edinho to become an Iranian citizen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your so westernised in your line of thought it physically makes me sick.

Im SO SO glad that 99% of Iranians in Iran dont think like you. I am sure that your thinking is the product of being raised outside Iran.
    sigpic

Comment

It has nothing to do with the quality of the given player it has to do with the simple fact that he is not Iranian. Full stop, I find it insane that some members on here would allow for such a thing to happen. Its crazy.

Im not against the state giving honorary citizenship though.. Perhaps to someone like Professor Richard Fry. Not someone like Edinho who hasnt contributed anything to Iran as Richard Fry did who dedicated his ENTIRE life to Iranian studies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYjVGZmY8k4
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
        So you dont know anything about the player, only that he is a brazillian playing in Iran and with your (useless) logics you think that he is a "5th" rated player??
        NOW he is the best striker of the league. He used to play 2 seasons for Gil Vicente, so he have European experience and as long as he is the best striker in IPL why shouldn't CQ invite him? CQ said that he invites every good player, the age is no problem. As long as Edinho is good he can play for TM, like every other Iranian.
        I have seen him play, and he is not bad for Asian standards. But still way below international standard, i rather invest in young talents than a player who will be 36 for the next world cup, beside the point that he is simply not good enough. Secondly, he's not Iranian, he's a Brazilian who is living in Iran for a few years. We are not Qatar or UAE etc, we have national pride. Otherwise why play national football? Just cancel it and play clubfootball, it's the same. If Edinho would've lived in Iran for most of his life than that would've been another story.

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
          I dont agree sorry. Only those that have Iranian blood should play for TM... I dont give 2shits about this citizenship crap. The only people we should be giving Iranian citizenship to are the unfortunate Afghans who have been living in Iran for 20 years and those that are BORN in Iran.
          My friend's child was born in Iran. She has no connection to Iran and was only visiting. I don't think her child should be Iranian.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Thanks for elaborating more on it.

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            1ُ-She is wife of Peyman Rajabi Famous athletic TM runner from Bushehr. She became citizen after she married Peyman and changer her name from Tatisyana to Leila.
            2- Edinho has expressed willingness to change citizenship "if" he is considered for TM. He said that while he was playing for Mes and recently repeated his willingness.
            Same idea was expressed by Luciano while at Foulad.

It's good they want Iranian citizenship but it's a tainted motive if it's to play for NT. I don't like him to be considered not just because of his age.

(

Comment

Your so westernised in your line of thought it physically makes me sick.

Im SO SO glad that 99% of Iranians in Iran don't think like you. I am sure that your thinking is the product of being raised outside Iran.
              I consider myself and Iranian citizen first no matter where I am in the world. But if you go back in history and see how our nation was created over 2500 years ago, it is your duty as an Iranian to accept people of all races and religious beliefs and tolerate all.
              If I make you sick, it is because you are close minded and think our race is superior and cannot be mixed with others. You are wrong my friend.

Prejudice: "The word is often used to refer to preconceived, usually unfavorable, judgments toward people or a person because of gender, political opinion, social class, age, disability, religion, sexuality, race/ethnicity, language, nationality or other personal characteristics".

And please don't tell me that 99% of our people think a certain way since you have no had facts or studies to back this up.
              sigpic

Comment

It has nothing to do with the quality of the given player it has to do with the simple fact that he is not Iranian. Full stop, I find it insane that some members on here would allow for such a thing to happen. Its crazy.

Im not against the state giving honorary citizenship though.. Perhaps to someone like Professor Richard Fry. Not someone like Edinho who hasnt contributed anything to Iran as Richard Fry did who dedicated his ENTIRE life to Iranian studies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYjVGZmY8k4
                Life is beautiful when you accept others the way they are. Go back and see how Cyrus the Great created Persia and the stand he took for humanity and acceptance. He didn't give just honorary citizenship, he opened the door for deserving human beings.
                sigpic

Comment

Please end all this "you are racist for not accepting a Brazilian in the IRAN national team". We are not Qatar.

Edinho is NOT Iranian. NOT IRANIAN. What is so hard to understand?

Comment

^ this is not just about Edinho but Iranian's racism. So if another black Brazilian is born in Iran or grown up there at least, then you would all say YES??? lol I really dont think so.

BUT if he was white, then maybe everyone here would agree with me. :-) it's just about colors here I am sure.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I ACCEPT PEOPLE OF ALL RACES. I LOVE AND RESPECT DIFFERENT CULTURES..

Pleas don't portray me as a racist because I am not. Don't justify your traitorous line of thought to me either.

At the end of the day I know I am right because I know or a FACT that the VAST majority of Iranians in Iran would never accept this. Do you think your fellow country men are all racist? because thats BS... and insulting.

Im done in relation to this think whatever you want I just expressed what I think about people that are willing to sell out their country so easily. Westernised individuals such as yourself. BTW just a reminder, its the WEST that is racist.. We did not enslave Africans.. so stop feeling their guilt.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thats not true.. why would I care about the colour of someone skin?... we have BLACK Iranians... For example, in Bandar Abbas. Your just justifying your traitorous attitude in this regard. If Edinho was born in Iran I would have no problem with him being in Team Melli if he earned it.
                        Anyway what matters is that 99% of Iranians in Iran would never stand for something like this happening (thank god).
                        sigpic

Comment

EXACTLY.. Im 100% in agreement with you.
                          sigpic

Comment

If he is granted Iranian citizenship then he will be Iranian and eligible for the national team.

It's not really up to us.

But I doubt this will happen.

Olerum was much younger and we were in much more need of a striker back then and that never happened.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Edinho to become an Iranian citizen

Thats not true.. why would I care about the colour of someone skin?... we have BLACK Iranians... For example, in Bandar Abbas. Your just justifying your traitorous attitude in this regard. If Edinho was born in Iran I would have no problem with him being in Team Melli if he earned it.
                              Anyway what matters is that 99% of Iranians in Iran would never stand for something like this happening (thank god).
                              You're not aloud to speak for others. I have grown up in both Canada and Iran at various ages... I recently moved back to Canada before the WC. Some people in Iran wanted Edinho in Tm and some didn't. The people who didn't want him, didn't want him based on his skill level, it gad nothing to do with where he was born or what " blood" he had. And of course there were a few people like you... Give me a break! The guy has been living in Iran for 5 years. If he legally gets an Iranian passport and he's legally allowed to play for TM then he should be invited given that he is TM material... In my humble opinion he isn't TM material but that has nothing to do with where he was born.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't mind someone who was born or at least has lived a majority of their life in Iran to play in TM. Like if Edinho moved to Iran when he was 10, or when he was even 15 or whatever. But it just feels weird since the only reason ge got to Iran was to play football..

Comment

Working...
                                X