Ali Karimi: Assistant TM coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
    How come Giggs becomes assistant coach to Vab Gaal but Karimi can't?
    are you actually comparing Giggs to Karimi?!?!?!? wtf

if that is the case, why stop there? compare each of them completely and see which one should sit next on the bench next to their respected headcoach
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

IMO the best person who should have sit next to CQ is Javad Nekunam. he should have retired after world cup and he should have sit next to CQ along with either Kia, mansourian or Hashimeian.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        IMO the best person who should have sit next to CQ is Javad Nekunam. he should have retired after world cup and he should have sit next to CQ along with either Kia, mansourian or Hashimeian.
        Javad would have been a great choice as well but I think we need him more as a leader in the field rather than sitting next to CQ.

Comment

I would love to see Hashemian and AK8 as assistant coaches but Hashemian will never make CQ's bench. On many occasions he has criticized CQ for his defensive style and as a forward, I am sure he wants to see more attacking football.
          sigpic

Comment

are you actually comparing Giggs to Karimi?!?!?!? wtf

if that is the case, why stop there? compare each of them completely and see which one should sit next on the bench next to their respected headcoach
            karimi to Iran is what is Giggs to Man U. Not saying Karimi and Giggs are same level but in their respective spheres they carry similar weight
            Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

karimi to Iran is what is Giggs to Man U. Not saying Karimi and Giggs are same level but in their respective spheres they carry similar weight
              Now THAT'S some wise words!

Comment

I think it's great that Karimi is the assistant coach, it'll be a great starting step for him. I see it like Zidane at Madrid.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Yes, Karimi is better than Giggs talent wise, he does not have any less than a lot of good international players period.

Comment

really?? karimi is to iran as Giggs is to Man U!!

so if i ask someone randomly to name one player from Man U of top of their head, i would probably get Ryan Giggs as the answer!! but i do not think i would get Karimi as one of those players for iran ahead of Daei, Kia or bagheri!!

good try tho! if you do not believe me go right ahead and try it yourself, see what random, non-bias people would say!
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                      Yes, Karimi is better than Giggs talent wise, he does not have any less than a lot of good international players period.
                      folks you heard it straight from the horse's mouth!!
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Re: Ali Karimi: Assistant TM coach

so if i ask someone randomly to name one player from Man U of top of their head, i would probably get Ryan Giggs as the answer!! but i do not think i would get Karimi as one of those players for iran ahead of Daei, Kia or bagheri!!

good try tho! if you do not believe me go right ahead and try it yourself, see what random, non-bias people would say!
                        But it really depends who you ask.

I would say Cantona or Beckham or even Rooney before Giggs.

If you ask my foreign friends who have followed Iran in the past 10 years they would probably say Karimi or Daei.
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

This really has nothing to do with the initial argument. Karimi is a type of player that will be regarded as a high level player for Iran by many fans. Now one can argue that Daei, Kia or Bagheri will be regarded higher than Karimi and this could very well be true but it is beside the point. The point is Karimi is a member of elite club (could be the lowest ranking member) in Iranian football which similar to their foreign counterparts (Giggs, Zidane, Dunga, Gullit, etc...) allows them to get high profile coaching roles without experience in coaching. The same thing has happened to Kia for example in the youth team.
                          None of these means that it will all end well and Karimi will kill it as an assistance coach, we just have to wait and see. All I was trying to point out is that this is a very common trend in global football scene and is not necessarily a bad idea from the get go.
                          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Heavenly hugs

چرخه آموزش مربیان معیوب است
                            علیپور: همان بهتر که علی کریمی در هیچ کلاس مربیگری ایرانی شرکت نکرده

/ دوره مربیگری در ایران را قبول ندارم
                            رئیس کمیته نظارت، بازرسی و ارزشیابی سازمان لیگ گفت:

همان بهتر که علی کریمی در هیچ کلاس مربیگری ای شرکت نکرده است زیرا دوره مربیگری در ایران فایده ای ندارد.

Last week he was fired because of his hostility with GN.

Comment

CQ to KARIMI : Ali Joon . One of the first things we gonna have to do .... I mean ... look at me .. look at me, eh ?? what do you see ?
                              Karimi : Chi meegee Haaji ? I don't under-essstand ...
                              CQ : Look at my sideburns , eh ?? ... I am salt and pepper hair ... no more side-burns ... grey
                              Karimi : Oh man. Baba joon give me a few more months. Its gonna be grey too. Then I go salmoonee and cut them . Merci Aghaye Kay-rosh

Comment

^ dafuq -.-
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X