Legionnaires @ Persian Gulf Leagues | 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Which Azizi are you talking about? There is only Reza picture in the article and no one else. Where did you find Azizi?
    On Gucci's Instagram you can find Azizi in scruffy dad jeans and a pink polo while everyone else is suited up
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
      On Gucci's Instagram you can find Azizi in scruffy dad jeans and a pink polo while everyone else is suited up
      This one you mean?

https://instagram.com/p/2MmlX-pGCf/?...gucci_official

Azizi hichvaght class melas halish nabode as tabagheye faghir bala omade, bara hamin ziad be in ada atvara ahamiat nemide.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Yes that's the one
        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/iranfn/vide...type=2&theater

Wonderful strike from Mehrdad Pooladi at the Emir Cup against Al Qatar
          Al-Shahaniya lost 1-4 though

Comment

What a shot!

Comment

Omidvaram Pooladi will play for TM again.... I miss him

Comment

All Team Melli legionnaires playing in Qatar attended the QFA Awards Ceremony. All players and coaches attended (Dejagah, Shojaei, Pooladi, Hosseini, Ghoochannejhad) Apparently if anyone missed the ceremony there would be a hefty fine involved lol. Anyways, couple of pictures from the awards ceremony with Gucci and Hosseini:

http://www.khabaronline.ir/(X(1)S(ts...rt/iran-soccer

Comment

What is Dariush Arjomand doing there?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    What is Dariush Arjomand doing there?
                    He is Gucci's dilmaj. His Arabic is good, he used to play Malek Ashtar role in Imam Ali series!

Comment

pooladi according to 90 said bye to TM. what a shame. what a WC and AC he had up until that red card

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        pooladi according to 90 said bye to TM. what a shame. what a WC and AC he had up until that red card
                        Wtf? He retired? I am sure he is pulling this shit just because he is running away from his sarbazi

Comment

Really? I watched Navad - no such thing was said.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Wtf? He retired? I am sure he is pulling this shit just because he is running away from his sarbazi
                            I'm sure he quit exactly because of his sarbazi. So he has no intentions of ever returning to Iran?

Comment

Wtf??

Comment

According to 'Abrar Varzeshi' Dejagah is set to fly to Iran from ENGLAND. Why was he in England? Could he have been there negotiating with any teams?

Comment

Working...
                                X