Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lionel Messi

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • shayan20
    replied
    Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
    hahahaha!!



    I literrally screamed after this goal, it was like 5am in the morning. it was so fitting for Messi to score in that game and show everyone his superiority to Ronaldo and rest.
    fuk man what a game that was, how nervous I was with the players we had due to injury and suspension but we dominated like no team ever did before in a final

    Leave a comment:


  • P.Nima
    replied
    Messi is second best, after Ostad Asadi

    Leave a comment:


  • chuck bass
    replied
    hahahaha!!



    Leave a comment:


  • Amin_
    replied
    ^^^ lol

    This:

    "On Tuesday in the changing room, I came and started to look deep into his eyes. He told me: ‘You liked it big boy?’ I laughed and left. What can you say to such a guy? He is so hard."
    - Henry

    Leave a comment:


  • chuck bass
    replied
    Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    Looks like Henry has a crush on Messi. The bolded part suits better lol
    lol, i actually thought so too

    btw:

    "On Tuesday in the changing room, I came

    Leave a comment:


  • Amin_
    replied
    Frankly, I’ve not seen a player with such mastery with the ball for so long, a player capable to eliminate adversaries at such pace and so easily. If I tried to do the same, I’d fall! Each time he does one step he touches the ball. After his fourth goal, I said to myself I have to stand up and applaud him. It was amazing.
    - Henry

    Like any great player he’s a fighter, he can’t lose. During training sessions if his team loses 2-1, he gets the ball, dribbles around everyone and scores, and we start again from scratch. On Tuesday in the changing room, I came and started to look at him. He told me: ‘What?’ I laughed and left. What can you say to such a guy? He is so strong.
    - Henry

    The other day I had my head in Messi's ass because I did not know how he does such things. I received a load of messages all asking me if Leo is human. At times I ask myself that. What he does is not normal. We just have to enjoy it
    - Henry
    Looks like Henry has a crush on Messi. The bolded part suits better lol

    Leave a comment:


  • chuck bass
    replied
    Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
    Im way better.
    - C ronaldo

    he probably would say that
    he actually already did..

    Leave a comment:


  • Darvish11
    replied
    Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
    Let's turn this thread into a Messi wanking thread;

    Put in the superlatives yourselves, I’m running out. It’s already been a while now that he has been outstanding. He’s more than decisive in every way. That he’s capable of doing everything that he does at his age is something impressive, that doesn’t make any sense.
    - Guardiola

    I see Maradona every time he grabs the ball and accelerates. We must protect him. I’d personally put him in a drawer of my bedside table.
    - Veron

    The best way to stop Messi is when you play with 11 men and then you can double mark him, one player to stay on him and the other to help out. If it is 11 against 10 then you have almost no chance of stopping him.
    - Mourinho

    This year at Barcelona team spirit is dominating but players like Messi show there is individuality too. He is a virtuoso player who is determined and fast with the ball at his feet….he is a mixture of Maradona and Cruyff.
    - Laporta


    - Ronaldinho

    The best? Messi
    - Lippi

    It is as if someone commands him from the stands, like a video game. I have never seen a human run with the ball at that speed. I have not seen Maradona so I cannot compare, but Messi is simply unbeatable.
    - Arteta

    It is clear that Messi is on a level above all others. Those who do not see that are blind.
    - Xavi

    I believe that I played well against Barcelona, the problem was that Lionel Messi was simply unstoppable.
    - Heitinga

    Frankly, I’ve not seen a player with such mastery with the ball for so long, a player capable to eliminate adversaries at such pace and so easily. If I tried to do the same, I’d fall! Each time he does one step he touches the ball. After his fourth goal, I said to myself I have to stand up and applaud him. It was amazing.
    - Henry

    Like any great player he’s a fighter, he can’t lose. During training sessions if his team loses 2-1, he gets the ball, dribbles around everyone and scores, and we start again from scratch. On Tuesday in the changing room, I came and started to look at him. He told me: ‘What?’ I laughed and left. What can you say to such a guy? He is so strong.
    - Henry

    The other day I had my head in my hands because I did not know how he does such things. I received a load of messages all asking me if Leo is human. At times I ask myself that. What he does is not normal. We just have to enjoy it
    - Henry

    He is like a PlayStation player, he can take advantage of every chance.
    - Wenger

    Messi was out of this world, the difference between the two sides, he is a special player, on a different plane to others.
    - Guardiola

    Some of the coaches told us not to tackle him too hard so as not to injure him. But even if we wanted to, we couldn't get anywhere near him. He was so quick, he was impossible to tie down. He's always been the way he is now - all that has changed is the context. He does exactly the same things that he did when he was 13 and I wouldn't be what I am today without having come through the ranks alongside him.
    - Pique
    Im way better.
    - C ronaldo



    he probably would say that


    edit-LOOOOOOL after i posted that i googled if ronaldo said anything about messi
    (searched "messi ronaldo") (so nobody can call me out and be like ACTUALLY blah blah blah) and low and behold, first result, posted one hour ago

    Cristiano Ronaldo squares up to Lionel Messi on Saturday and the Real Madrid galactico aims to ensure the Barcelona genius does not walk off the pitch with the match ball.




    ya the titles a bit misleading but he really cant bring himself to say that messis better

    Leave a comment:


  • chuck bass
    replied
    how many hat tricks does messi have in his career at the moment?

    those i can think of:
    - Real Madrid 2007
    - Atletico Madrid 2009
    - Tenerife 2010
    - Valencia 2010
    - Zaragoza 2010
    - Arsenal 2010

    are there anymore??

    Leave a comment:


  • PersianMadrid7
    replied
    I don't think I can miss a Barca / Argentina game as long as Messi is alive.

    Leave a comment:


  • yashar_fasihnia
    replied
    Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    One thing I dont want to happen to messi is getting injured, so much talk of him in the media around the world, will only motivate opposing players to do well against him and tackles targetted at him
    He's done great so far, getting away from them, because he's in top shape.
    dont worry, now that scholes has lost the opportunity, i will tell van bommel to do the honours

    Leave a comment:


  • chuck bass
    replied
    Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    shame, in La Liga they don't have teams like Stoke and Blackburn to stuff the opposition players
    Malaga. biggest jew team of all time.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuck bass
    replied
    Let's turn this thread into a Messi wanking thread;

    Put in the superlatives yourselves, I’m running out. It’s already been a while now that he has been outstanding. He’s more than decisive in every way. That he’s capable of doing everything that he does at his age is something impressive, that doesn’t make any sense.
    - Guardiola

    I see Maradona every time he grabs the ball and accelerates. We must protect him. I’d personally put him in a drawer of my bedside table.
    - Veron

    The best way to stop Messi is when you play with 11 men and then you can double mark him, one player to stay on him and the other to help out. If it is 11 against 10 then you have almost no chance of stopping him.
    - Mourinho

    This year at Barcelona team spirit is dominating but players like Messi show there is individuality too. He is a virtuoso player who is determined and fast with the ball at his feet….he is a mixture of Maradona and Cruyff.
    - Laporta


    - Ronaldinho

    The best? Messi
    - Lippi

    It is as if someone commands him from the stands, like a video game. I have never seen a human run with the ball at that speed. I have not seen Maradona so I cannot compare, but Messi is simply unbeatable.
    - Arteta

    It is clear that Messi is on a level above all others. Those who do not see that are blind.
    - Xavi

    I believe that I played well against Barcelona, the problem was that Lionel Messi was simply unstoppable.
    - Heitinga

    Frankly, I’ve not seen a player with such mastery with the ball for so long, a player capable to eliminate adversaries at such pace and so easily. If I tried to do the same, I’d fall! Each time he does one step he touches the ball. After his fourth goal, I said to myself I have to stand up and applaud him. It was amazing.
    - Henry

    Like any great player he’s a fighter, he can’t lose. During training sessions if his team loses 2-1, he gets the ball, dribbles around everyone and scores, and we start again from scratch. On Tuesday in the changing room, I came and started to look at him. He told me: ‘What?’ I laughed and left. What can you say to such a guy? He is so strong.
    - Henry

    The other day I had my head in my hands because I did not know how he does such things. I received a load of messages all asking me if Leo is human. At times I ask myself that. What he does is not normal. We just have to enjoy it
    - Henry

    He is like a PlayStation player, he can take advantage of every chance.
    - Wenger

    Messi was out of this world, the difference between the two sides, he is a special player, on a different plane to others.
    - Guardiola

    Some of the coaches told us not to tackle him too hard so as not to injure him. But even if we wanted to, we couldn't get anywhere near him. He was so quick, he was impossible to tie down. He's always been the way he is now - all that has changed is the context. He does exactly the same things that he did when he was 13 and I wouldn't be what I am today without having come through the ranks alongside him.
    - Pique

    Leave a comment:


  • shayan20
    replied
    One thing I dont want to happen to messi is getting injured, so much talk of him in the media around the world, will only motivate opposing players to do well against him and tackles targetted at him
    He's done great so far, getting away from them, because he's in top shape.

    Leave a comment:


  • Amin_
    replied
    Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
    i think prso played in rangers back then?
    No, Monaco.

    I don't think Rangers as a team ever scored more than 4 goals in a CL game, let alone only 1 player of their team lol

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X