If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I Kinda Stopped Messing Around With Life For A While .
That's Why I Really Did Not Have Time To Be More Active Here and On MSN.
Though I Missed You All
And I Vow To Be More Active As Of Now
.
Leave a comment:
Guest replied
I guess a good signing from barcelona
BTW where have you been nigga?? It's been a while we saw you here.
hleb is a great dribbler and distributor in the midfield, he just really doesn't have a good finishing touch. watch almost any youtube vid of him and you'll see probably like 5 goals in his whole career.
Dar zemn age dozarit nayoftade man manzooram az khabare mohem va hassas midooni chi bood?????? yani inke ajab khabare bikhodi bood moltafeti???
doost dashti zang bezan telefooni baham sohbat mikonim. bashe??????
glad to have this saga finally over. Still think we will need an extra winger apart from Nasri now.
i also prey Ade leaves. then we have two non loyals GONE
Leave a comment: