gotta love TURKEEEEY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    in the last minuts of the game from 70 - 120 turkey played better. you cant dissagree
    It was only in first period of extra time that Turkey actually had more of the ball.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      It was only in first period of extra time that Turkey actually had more of the ball.
      why even argue? its who puts the ball past the opponents goal more and THATS IT. it does not matter if one team had 10000 chances and the other 1. turkey won so turkey won and THAT is the reality of this sport. if you dont like it dont watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        in the last minuts of the game from 70 - 120 turkey played better. you cant dissagree
        Yes I can, Turkey tried to put pressure in the extra time period only but they couldn't create a single chance except for the goal.

Just take a look at the statistics:

Croatia - Turkey
        shots on target : 9 - 3
        shots off target : 11 - 6
        possession (%) : 51 - 49
        corner kicks : 7 - 4
        offsides : 5 - 1
        fouls : 20 - 23
        yellow cards : 0 - 4
        red cards : 0 - 0

Anyways I'm happy for you as you've supported Turkey from the beginning and I'm sure you're very happy now.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
          absolutely. they would be deserved winners because by history we can conclude that all of the things you mentioned are perfectly part of the game and happen once every couple of games. i used to be like you, get pissed when the "undeserving" team wins. but then i found out that winning and the way you play are 2 different planets even though sometimes playing good will be rewarded with a "deserved" win.
          Can't say I disagree with the fact that its part of the game but I don't agree with that the winning team always deserved the win.

why even argue? its who puts the ball past the opponents goal more and THATS IT. it does not matter if one team had 10000 chances and the other 1. turkey won so turkey won and THAT is the reality of this sport. if you dont like it dont watch it.
          Well discussion forums are to discuss these things otherwise you would only get posts like "Well deserved".

Comment

Calm down sunshine. Only stating that Turkey grinded out their win with nothing more than pure heart and guts rather than skill and tactics. I saw almost the entire game, but Croatia couldnt finish and they paid for it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post

Calm down sunshine. Only stating that Turkey grinded out their win with nothing more than pure heart and guts rather than skill and tactics. I saw almost the entire game, but Croatia couldnt finish and they paid for it.
              IM CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALM!!!

true say.

peace

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                Yes I can, Turkey tried to put pressure in the extra time period only but they couldn't create a single chance except for the goal.
                Just take a look at the statistics:
                Croatia - Turkey
                shots on target : 9 - 3
                shots off target : 11 - 6
                possession (%) : 51 - 49
                corner kicks : 7 - 4
                offsides : 5 - 1
                fouls : 20 - 23
                yellow cards : 0 - 4
                red cards : 0 - 0
                Anyways I'm happy for you as you've supported Turkey from the beginning and I'm sure you're very happy now.
                well thats true anyway they won im happy.

btw the referee were rasist. no freaking yellow cards to the croats when they did even worse tackels.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post

Farhad jan, are you serious bro?

So you are telling me coming from behind from three, not one or two BUT three back to back matches to win is LUCKY?!?!!? Did you even watch the Czech Republic match?
                  No answer Farhad?

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                    Can't say I disagree with the fact that its part of the game but I don't agree with that the winning team always deserved the win.
                    Well discussion forums are to discuss these things otherwise you would only get posts like "Well deserved".
                    well if you think about it the team with more goals scored wins. it really does not matter how they play. so on what basis is a win called "deserved" or "undeserved?" i assume you are thinking, well the team that plays better, has more chances, etc... but that ties into the first thing i said, it does not matter how you play just matters if you win.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
                      No answer Farhad?
                      Mo jan,

answer is here:
                      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...0&postcount=25

well if you think about it the team with more goals scored wins. it really does not matter how they play. so on what basis is a win called "deserved" or "undeserved?" i assume you are thinking, well the team that plays better, has more chances, etc... but that ties into the first thing i said, it does not matter how you play just matters if you win.
                      I fully agree.

Comment

Turkey deserved to win because their finishing percentage was higher than the Croats. For the people that say that Turkey got outplayed, think about this. Finishing is a part of the gameplay, and arguably one of the most important parts. If the Turks were more successful at such an important part of the game, then they werent outplayed. The winning team ALWAYS deserves to win, unless the ref. gets unfairly involved.

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
                          Turkey deserved to win because their finishing percentage was higher than the Croats. For the people that say that Turkey got outplayed, think about this. Finishing is a part of the gameplay, and arguably one of the most important parts. If the Turks were more successful at such an important part of the game, then they werent outplayed. The winning team ALWAYS deserves to win, unless the ref. gets unfairly involved.
                          exactly.

Comment

is it me or has rustu aged rly badly for a 35 yh old

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              yea one of my goalkeeping heros looks like an old man!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                                he looks like he lost a lot of weight. But he still has that warrior look to him. He reminds me of this guy

He's the Arab warrior from the movie "The Mummy".

Comment

Working...
                                X