Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Betis Bottle Throwers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suprah
    replied
    Originally posted by Pali View Post
    how come only budweiser for domestic games?
    The "official" beer for Premiership and United.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pali
    replied
    Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    They do the same in England as well. Lids off when folks buy water bottles as well as NO ALCOHOL for European games. I should know, I worked at Old Trafford last season for a few games
    how come only budweiser for domestic games?

    Leave a comment:


  • milad
    replied
    Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
    you misunderstand me. I mean what the hell did you do to have to be punished in such a way by god or other divine forces you believe in.
    must spread rep.

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
    only one thing i can say to that!!
    REPPED

    Leave a comment:


  • Daei_The_King
    replied
    only one thing i can say to that!!

    REPPED

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
    suprah, come up with new material or else step aside and leave the banter to those who can handle it
    persian boy ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Daei_The_King
    replied
    Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    THE HORROR !! But.............

    could be worse
    could be scouse
    eating rats in your council house

    suprah, come up with new material or else step aside and leave the banter to those who can handle it

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
    you misunderstand me. I mean what the hell did you do to have to be punished in such a way by god or other divine forces you believe in.
    THE HORROR !! But.............

    could be worse





























    could be scouse
















    eating rats in your council house

    Leave a comment:


  • Daei_The_King
    replied
    Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    I have my ways.
    you misunderstand me. I mean what the hell did you do to have to be punished in such a way by god or other divine forces you believe in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
    how the hell do you get a job like that???????
    I have my ways.

    Leave a comment:


  • Daei_The_King
    replied
    Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    They do the same in England as well. Lids off when folks buy water bottles as well as NO ALCOHOL for European games. I should know, I worked at Old Trafford last season for a few games
    how the hell do you get a job like that???????

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    yeah i remember that ...! why do they let them take bottles in the stadium...! especially after than incident..! in usa stadiums , you can only use plastic water bottle and even then they usually keep the lid of the bottle when they sell it to you...!!
    They do the same in England as well. Lids off when folks buy water bottles as well as NO ALCOHOL for European games. I should know, I worked at Old Trafford last season for a few games

    Leave a comment:


  • BacheLot
    replied
    Originally posted by look25 View Post
    did u c what dey done to ramos last year knocked with the bottle and he feel unconcious
    yeah i remember that ...! why do they let them take bottles in the stadium...! especially after than incident..! in usa stadiums , you can only use plastic water bottle and even then they usually keep the lid of the bottle when they sell it to you...!!

    Leave a comment:


  • milad
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
    and don't forget 3 points too
    but bilbao were winning anyways. so more like "possibility of comeback which could possibly mean 1 or 3 points."

    Leave a comment:


  • chuck bass
    replied
    Originally posted by milad View Post
    its funny how 1 jackass can instantly cost 9000 euros and prevent around 50 000 people from attending something they want.
    and don't forget 3 points too

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X