No announcement yet.

Hosseinzadeh @ Royal Charleroi SC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't follow this thread but who or what is mehdi?
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      I don't follow this thread but who or what is mehdi?
      Mehdi is Mehdi Bayat and he is the president of the Belgian FA and Charleoi.

He is born in Iran but lived in France since a young age.

Comment

Comment

Amirhossein just scored against Besiktas in a friendly.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Nice goal! Let's get this kid in the TM rotation. He will help solve our youth and speed issues immediately.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Nice goal! Let's get this kid in the TM rotation. He will help solve our youth and speed issues immediately.
                He had another chance at the end of the game too, it was a more difficult shot but he slotted it just too high (it was outside the box as well).

Unlike Gholi, he needs to be in Belgium for 1-2 years and needs to go elsewhere (France being a great league for him) or Spain (where he was going to a club when he was much younger but he got injured).
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Gholizadeh was excellent in the world cup, am I dreaming if he can somehow find a move to France? That would be great for him as ARJ seems to be done and Gholi will be our RW going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    We lack both of these things so yes getting players like him and Allahyar back into the national set up needs to happen as soon as possible.

Comment

Nice goal.

Comment

Gholizadeh starting against Reims (France). Hosseinzadeh on bench

Comment

Bayat is trying to transfer jordanian striker Al tamari from Belgium to nantes. Disgusting

Comment

Both benched against RSC Anderlecht today.

0-0 at 28'

Comment

Gholi is on. Min63

Comment

Hosseinzadeh came on in the 81st minute for Morioka, their Japanese player.

They lost 1-0 to an own goal in the 85th minute from an own goal

Comment

Working...
                                X