No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The year is 2080 and members on this forum are still moaning about who is better, CQ or Skocic.

Every single thread turns into a conversation about it. How about we open up a thread just for it (instead of the loads there are all already about it) so it is just in one place and you can have a good chat about how amazing Skocic is or how much you wish CQ will be manager etc.

it’s the same argument consistently. Let’s leave it now, we will never know how well Skocic would have done because he was never there. He could have lost 10-0 or won 1-0 or drew 3-3. We don’t know, there is no solid answer. Let’s move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      The year is 2080 and members on this forum are still moaning about who is better, CQ or Skocic.

Every single thread turns into a conversation about it. How about we open up a thread just for it (instead of the loads there are all already about it) so it is just in one place and you can have a good chat about how amazing Skocic is or how much you wish CQ will be manager etc.

it’s the same argument consistently. Let’s leave it now, we will never know how well Skocic would have done because he was never there. He could have lost 10-0 or won 1-0 or drew 3-3. We don’t know, there is no solid answer. Let’s move on.
      I hate the CQ vs Skokic argument. Skokic failed miserably against non Asian competition when we lost to Algeria's B team. Skokic is solid to get us through soft Asian/Arab competition, but no way would he find success on the world stage. I hope the best for Skokic and hope he lands a job similar to Branko did with Oman, but please stay far far away from TM. Skokic also doesn't command the respect of the TM players like CQ does. That alone would rest my case on why CQ is better.

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post
        I didn't say Qatar is a failure. I said they came out as the worst team of the WC. They got 0 points and a huge negative GD. Japan and South Korea doesn't really care about the Asian Cup. They use it as preparation for WC. UAE has never been a good team. Iraq haven't been a good team even by asian standards since 2000s.

For the other stuff, read my previous comments.
        Nonesense ! IR media came up with this BS . both japan and south korea care about asian cup! At least do some search before repeating the nonsense created be IR media!

Lol Why would Japan prepare for WC when 80-90% of their squad in 2019 is different from their current squad 2022 (japan).

They don't have players like Muroya​, Miura​, Sasaki​, Nagatomo​, Shiotani​, Makino​ , Haraguchi​, Inui​ , Aoyama​ , Kitagawa​, Muto​ , Ōsako​ . Litterally kicked out 12 players from their 2019 squad! Plus added some new players to their new 2022 squad!

Only like 4-5 players are still in the team from their 2019 squad!

Their success comes from their great investment and infrastructure plan that they have been working on since 2000 .

Comment

They are both bad coaches. I have nothing good to say about Skocic. CQ is great when it comes to building a team, setting up drills and all that. But he is a one trick pony, he only knows how to park the bus and rely on a counters. If it works it works, if it doesn't work he doesn't know what to do. He would be great as an assistant coach.

I guess we have two options (assuming that CQ would even stay for 4 more years, which I don't believe)

1. Have CQ build us a new team and make us ready for WC26. Maybe, just maybe we will advance to R16 in the next WC, but probably not. At least we will become top 4 in Asia. Most of TM players will go to some low tier leagues in Europe. Maybe 3 will eventually move on to a good team.

2. Get another dallal with 0% chance of advancing to R16. Most likely we will struggle against other asian nations and become top 10-15 in Asia. Most TM players will play for Iranian clubs. A couple of TM players will play in Qatari league. 1 or 2 will play in low tier European leagues.

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Nonesense ! IR media came up with this BS . both japan and south korea care about asian cup! At least do some search before repeating the nonsense created be IR media!
          Yes everything is because of IR. If it wasn't for IR we would have won the world cup 10 times by now. Get real man.

Lol Why would Japan prepare for WC when 80-90% of their squad in 2019 is different from their current squad 2022 (japan).

They don't have players like Muroya​, Miura​, Sasaki​, Nagatomo​, Shiotani​, Makino​ , Haraguchi​, Inui​ , Aoyama​ , Kitagawa​, Muto​ , Ōsako​ . Litterally kicked out 12 players from their 2019 squad! Plus added some new players to their new 2022 squad!

Only like 4-5 players are still in the team from their 2019 squad!​

Thats literally why you have WC preparations....
          Japan reached the finals and saw they have a weak squad, thats why they dumped most of players. By your logic they should have kept all players because they reached the finals.

If it was Iran, we would have said we reached the finals of Asian Cup, so this is the golden generation best ever TM. Which we ironically did after only reaching the semis.

All players should have been kicked out of the team and we should have started from scratch. But since our goal is to win the Asian Cup instead of treating it as WC preparation. We kept all these old ass players for almost 4 more years as if they had reached the semis of the WC. And probably they will play even in the next Asian Cup.

Do you see how pathetic this is?

Comment

We should just get rid of IR & hire the saudi coach 😊

Comment

Yes everything is because of IR. If it wasn't for IR we would have won the world cup 10 times by now. Get real man.

Lol WHAT!?? what are you saying man! Read my comment again! I did not say that! Also don't defend IR in this forum.

Thats literally why you have WC preparations....
              Japan reached the finals and saw they have a weak squad, thats why they dumped most of players. By your logic they should have kept all players because they reached the finals.​​
              Lol NO thats not the reason! Agha gerefti maro! Again research before you comment! 2 reasons why They got rid of those players because A) They are old now and instead added players that are playing in europe B.) added quality players playing in europe instead of those guys! I think japan has like 21 players, playing in europe out of their 26 player squad LOL Search . use google bro and search before you comment. It won't hurt !

​​All players should have been kicked out of the team and we should have started from scratch. But since our goal is to win the Asian Cup instead of treating it as WC preparation. We kept all these old ass players for almost 4 more years as if they had reached the semis of the WC. And probably they will play even in the next Asian Cup.
              Well we should've invited and test players playing europe! CQ didn't even bother inviting Hosseinzadeh​, Zahedi , alipour ....

Both Hosseinzadeh and zahedi deserved to be in the list. I'm still trying to find the logic why would anyone invite 25 players (4 goalkeepers) out of 26 and leave out hosseinzadeh/zahedi when we needed both of them .

We failed because of the narrow minded people who thought it would be great idea to get rid of a coach just before WC! We failed cuz of Taj the charlatan who thought it would be great idea to bring wilmots instead of herve renard! We failed because IR doesn't give Sh!t about creating infrastructure for our future! we faile because .... the list can go on .

Comment

Lol WHAT!?? what are you saying man! Read my comment again! I did not say that! Also don't defend IR in this forum.
                I did not defend IR, nor did I speak against IR. I am here to discuss football, not politics. By the forum rules, politics should be discussed in the general forum not here. Also it is quite ironic that you are against IR but in the meantime you express that I am not allowed to defend IR. But again, I did not defend IR. I just find it ironic.

Lol NO thats not the reason! Agha gerefti maro! Again research before you comment! 2 reasons why They got rid of those players because A) They are old now and instead added players that are playing in europe B.) added quality players playing in europe instead of those guys! I think japan has like 21 players, playing in europe out of their 26 player squad LOL Search . use google bro and search before you comment. It won't hurt !​​

You are contradicting yourself. If Japan cared about the Asian Cup, they would have kept their squad that was quite successful in the Asian Cup. But they didn't because Asian Cup doesn't mean shit for any team that wants to aim higher than winning that useless title.

Well we should've invited and test players playing europe! CQ didn't even bother inviting Hosseinzadeh​, Zahedi , alipour ....

Both Hosseinzadeh and zahedi deserved to be in the list. I'm still trying to find the logic why would anyone invite 25 players (4 goalkeepers) out of 26 and leave out hosseinzadeh/zahedi when we needed both of them .

We failed because of the narrow minded people who thought it would be great idea to get rid of a coach just before WC! We failed cuz of Taj the charlatan who thought it would be great idea to bring wilmots instead of herve renard! We failed because IR doesn't give Sh!t about creating infrastructure for our future! we faile because .... the list can go on .
                Well, ask Wilmots and Skocic what they did the last 4 years to improve our football. CQ came right before the WC and didn't have time to test and introduce new players.

Also learn how to speak with respect. It wont hurt.

Comment

Portugal will struggle in the knockout stage as long as Ronaldo continues to start. Unfortunately he is done.

Comment

Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post
                      Wow ... Switzerland is quite impressive!

BTW, there are lots of Indian and Pakistani looking fans wearing Swiss jersey. I suppose they were paid by the Swiss government.
                      Prob migrant workers who were given tickets to make stadiums look fuller.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

USA USA

Comment

During the Australia Denmark game, an Australian player picked up the ripped up notes from the Danes highlighted their planned tactical adjustments. The Australians then translated it (one of their coaches is a Dane) and adjusted their tactics!

wow.
                          https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...tm_name=iossmf

Comment

Asia has more teams than South America in the knockout stage. What a tournament. Shame Iran couldn't join the party.

Comment

I have not been able to post since the loss. Just do broken still. But reading this, I wonder if the IR and the mullahs would even allow Team Melli to travel to the Great Satans home turf? Let’s not get our hopes high until there is a revolution, else we’ll have another round of drama and politics.

Comment

Wouldn't be interesting to have a Japan vs Korea quarterfinal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X