Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I too late to the show now? Is there a link someone can share for the signed shirt? I can't see it online.
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
      Am I too late to the show now? Is there a link someone can share for the signed shirt? I can't see it online.
      They are not selling it anymore buddy, it was litimed.

Comment

Miss the Mehdi Taremi and Sardar Azmoun linkup!

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          Miss the Mehdi Taremi and Sardar Azmoun linkup!

i wonder how many kilos muscle mehdi has gained. its very eye catching

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            I got mine too. I have his Zenit and Bayer signed shirts now 😍 autograph looks a bit like a joke though
            nice
            Post a pic of your kits please
            Do the autographs look similar... actually signed by player..? or they just gave worker pen to got to work on them make em look authentic..?

or perhaps Sardar half-assed the sigi like everything else from his koongoshadi n sloppy grooming would suggest he would..??

Comment

Is Sardar able to play in Europa league for leverkusen? Only wondering bc I’m not sure what the registration requirements are….hopefully we see him in action vs Atalanta on Thursday. I think Bayer should win that one.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Is Sardar able to play in Europa league for leverkusen? Only wondering bc I’m not sure what the registration requirements are….hopefully we see him in action vs Atalanta on Thursday. I think Bayer should win that one.
                https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...pa-league-and/

Since 2018/19, it no longer matters whether those players have already played in the competition for another club, even for another club still in the competition.
                For example, Luis Díaz played against Inter Milan today as a substitute despite being cup-tied with Porto.

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleagu...erkusen-facts/

UEFA Europa League squad changes
                Atalanta
                In: Jérémie Boga (Sassuolo, loan), Valentin Mihăilă (Parma, loan)
                Out: Robin Gosens (Inter, loan), Josip Iličić, Matteo Lovato (Cagliari, loan), Roberto Piccoli (Genoa, loan)

Leverkusen
                In: Sardar Azmoun (Zenit), Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Lennart Grill
                Out: Nadiem Amiri (Genoa, loan), Panagiotis Retsos (Verona), Emrehan Gedikli (Trabzonspor)
                He is registered for Leverkusen's Europa League squad for their match against Atalanta.

Comment

Sardar in the squad for tomorrow's match vs Atalanta.

Go Sardar!

Comment

https://sofifa.com/player/213955/sardar-azmoun/220037

Azmoun is trending on sofifa, with dozens of comments spamming "We Iranian fans are asking for more balls to be played to Azmoun to help the team win 💪"

Funniest part is most commenters aren't even Iranian or Team Melli fans, but just random football fans

"

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      Sardar in the squad for tomorrow's match vs Atalanta.

Go Sardar!

Tough opponent. Good luck to Sardar!
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm going to talk to the owner of the local pub and see if I they'll hang Azmoun's jersey if I buy them 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              https://sofifa.com/player/213955/sardar-azmoun/220037

Azmoun is trending on sofifa, with dozens of comments spamming "We Iranian fans are asking for more balls to be played to Azmoun to help the team win 💪"

Funniest part is most commenters aren't even Iranian or Team Melli fans, but just random football fans

"
                              We Iranian fans are asking for more balls to be played to Azmoun to help the team win 💪

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X