Iran vs Bahrain Post Match Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs Bahrain Post Match Ratings

Wow, what a game! Congrats to all Team Melli fans! Post your post match ratings here:

Beiranvand- 8, was excellent today. Did everything he could correctly. Not tested too much but the intangibles were all there.

Milad Mohammadi- 6, some shaky passes, was OK defensively

Kanaani- 6.5, Great aerial defending, otherwise OK 1 v 1. Had some good interceptions and forward passes. A bad yellow card though.

Shoja- 5.5, Not his best game today. PAG was much better IMO.

Sadegh Moharrami- 7, great going forward, not so much defending. Some shaky crosses but made up for it by being one of our best players in the 1st half.

Hajsafi- 5.5, honestly not as bad as people think. Yes, he had some horrible turnovers and crosses, but 2nd half he was superb defensively and had some excellent passes and interceptions. 4 first half and 7 second half for me.

Amiri- 9.5 (MOTM), Amiri was my man of the match. The first goal started with him. Amazing interceptions, defending, dribbling, passing, vision.. I mean you name it. Stat sheets won't show how impactful he was.

Nourollahi- 6.5, A bit slow and had some poor touches, however, he did have a nice assist and I like his aggressiveness when shooting the ball.

Gholizadeh- 7.5, did great controlling the flow of play, had some good through balls. Overall very solid.

Taremi- 8, Would've gotten a 9 if it wasn't for somewhat poor finishing, but man, his positioning is something else. Had 2 assists, and seems to be in the right place at the right times!

Azmoun- 9.5 (Co-MOTM), Our superstar. Two beautiful and amazing finishes. Amazing pace. There is a reason teams like Sevilla and Atalanta want him. Mashallah Sardar!

BENCH:

PAG- 7, was very solid defensively when on the pitch, held structure extremely well, was a leader in the back

Ezatolahi- 7.5 did excellent going forward and like PAG, he held the structure of the team very well. Had some nice passes too.

Ghoddos- 9, one word: SUPERSUB. Skocic putting in Saman changed the game. He was unbelievable; defensively winning back balls, playing high IQ through balls, dribbling past players, feeding players for easy 1 v 1 chances. Changed the game.

Torabi- 8, seems to be very lively every time he comes off the bench. Had a very nice pre-assist to Taremi.

Ghayedi- 7, Excellent energy off the bench. I think he could've scored in he was subbed in earlier.
Working...
X