Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC Asian Cup 2019 - Championship Prediction vs Nokhodi

Dear All,

Apologies for the new thread, however I would like to use this platform for my final prediction and last post for a long time in PFDC. "gohroosh" - I cant believe I read this.. smh

Asian Cup 2019:
    Team Melli was one of the best teams, if not the best. Unfortunately, players lost focus and succumbed to pressure :/

Asian Cup Prediction League:
    After the first round, I realized that copying scores and only going all in on one or two games per round greatly reduced a lot of the uncertainties. I kept using this strategy up to the Quarterfinals of the Asian Cup, then with the lack of games and tight tiebreaker rules, I reverted back to predicting every single game. Who knows, I may have been able to continue using that strategy haha.

Azeem98
    Thanks again for organizing this. If im not mistaken, you did not even participate so kudos to you!

Championship Prediction vs Nokhodi

IRAN 3
    Qatar 0

Congratulations to Nokhodi for predicting so well throughout the entire Asian Cup. My honorable mentions go out to OMID177 (liked the goal difference tactic), Peiman92 (sooo many accurate predictions hahaha) and anyone else who participated. I only remember these two guys without having to dig through the threads.

Please, note that Iran 3 Qatar 0 is truly my final prediction and I only followed the Asian Cup because of Team Melli. I only love Team Melli, so do not perceive this post any other way.
Working...
X