Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russia World Cup Opening Ceremony

Don't Miss
    The curtain-raiser for the 2018 World Cup will start at 3:30pm (BST) on Thursday June 14, just 30 minutes before the opening game between Russia and Saudi Arabia.
    At Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium which will also host the final.
    There will also be a concert held in the city's famous Red Square concurrently with the opening ceremony.
    The event will focus on a series of musical acts, with Robbie Williams headlining.
    Around 500 dancers, gymnasts and trampolinists will also be performing in an opening extravaganza that will pay homage to all things Russian.
    ITV are broadcasting the opening match so they will show the opening ceremony live on ITV 1. If you're on the move, you can follow events with our dedicated live blog and ensure you do not miss out on the excitement.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-cu...ay-tv-channel/

Watch 2018 World Cup Russia Opening Ceremony: Live stream, TV channel, start time, performers and more
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

The opening ceremony has started.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Robbie Williams is great 😂

Comment

The media here are reporting that Williams was upset with the Russians asking him not to play a controversial song at the opening ceremony. Hence the impolite gesture during the performance.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
        X