• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BacheLot
    replied
    Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    Ali karimi was so bad it was nuts.
    yaroo kheyli maaaste and way too sloooowww of a decision maker on the ball..! especially for a DM in our relatively aggressive team defensive scheme..!
    he has the size and potential to come good possibly or be a good DM option vs smaller/slower teams but he gets exposed badly vs big/aggressive and speedy opponents..!

Leave a comment:

• Essi
    replied
    At last, we could see my favourite keeper Mazaheri in goal and he did great.

Leave a comment:

• Ab-Gosht
    replied
    Ali karimi was so bad it was nuts.

Leave a comment:

• Keyvan60
    replied
    Beiravand is not WC caliber keeper. He looked shaky at best!! I am glad to see CQ testing other options. Mazaheri showed good confidence but need to work on his distribution.

Well-done TM.

Leave a comment:

• Love TM
    replied
    Beiranvand - 3 This guy has had enough chances to prove himself. I hope that Mazaheri is our nr 1 now in CQs eyes.
    Rezaeian - 6 - He was okay today, linked up good on the right side. But he needs to look up before he crosses the ball.
    Hosseini - 8 - I would give him a 9. Such a solid defender, everything collapses when he is subbed out. The only negative thing I see is that he clears every ball, he isnt calm enough to start a counterattack properly, but maybe thats why he is so safe.
    Pouraliganji - 6,5 Okay today, better than Panama game.
    Hajsafi - 6,5 Quite solid today, but Mohammadi is another level on the left back position.
    Ezzatolahi - 7 I think that he played good today, strong and composed. He made a good tackle that could lead to a goal aswell in the first half.
    Karimi - 6,5 Didnt see much of him, OK I guess.
    Dejagah - 7.5 Great as always, a bit slow at times but that is what happens when you dont play football regurlary.
    Jahanbakhsh - 8,5 MOTM. Best TM game from him I´ve seen.
    Ghoochannejhad - 5 I love Gucci´s game, but he is clearly out of form and confidence at the moment.
    Amiri - 8 Great first half, he really proved me wrong today. But he slowly got tired and sloppy in the second half.

Subs:

Ghoddos - 6.5 Amazing pass to Amiri when we scored. He tends to disappear after a while, but CQ doesnt give him a fair chance to play with our A-team.
    Mazaheri - 8 Great performance, no nerves at all. I think that he should be our number 1.
    Imani - 2 He gave away possesion to easily on several dangerous occasions. He shouldnt be in our WC squad.
    Ebrahimi - I cant rate him as a CB, dont know why CQ played him there.
    Rezaei - 5 Weak performance.
    Azmoun - 4 He shouldnt play at the moment, crappy attitude.

Leave a comment:

• Persian-Pride87
    replied
    That's the problem right there... a kid.. He is acting like a kid. All the talent in the world but with a bad attitude. The world is at his feet, he just needs to wise up.

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Azmoun attitude was terrible today, yelling at teammates for missing passes. What is wrong with this kid?

Leave a comment:

• Persian-Pride87
    replied
    Mazaheri was great today. I hope for the remainder of the friendlies we start him in goal over Beiranvand and see how he does. We know what Beiranvand is and isn't capable of. I am very scared of our goalie situation going into the WC.

Leave a comment:

• BacheLot
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Imani's mistakes were unacceptable btw, almost three times giving the ball away like that around our penalty box is a crime!!!
    yea, yaroo hanooz ye kam bayad bepaze..! he was way too lightweight and careless with his stupid passing today and it wasnt even his debut..!
    he shows some potential to come good for AC perhaps but for its too late in the game for him to have any chance presenting himself as an option heading into WC..! Much rather Massoud is brought back in the mix for the next set of friendlies..!

Leave a comment:

• BacheLot
    replied
    Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
    It was actually interesting to see Omid Ebrahimi as a Gary Medel type CB but i think CQ tried this tactic to make Omid as one of our CB’s if “khodayi nakarde” one of our CB’s gets a red during WC.
    Hum..!! i was wondering who was supposed to replace Hosseini amongst those who got subbed in..!!? interesting point....! if anyone, PAG is most susceptible to getting sent-off at WC..!? his athleticism and intensity is top notch and is adapting to CB position wonderfully, yet he is a bit kalekhari and overly aggressive with some of his challenges, especially aerial ones..!!

ps
    Sardar needs to improve his attitude and definitely up his intensity levels for both club and country, in order to get out of his current bit of funk...!!
    there was a time when he was't quiet well known to be a serious and dangerous scoring threat, so he was able to lull defenders with his rather laxed approach and then quickly hit them with a quick run and score, but those days are over for him in RPL and especially for TM..!! His goal scoring record clearly marks him as the main scoring threat for opponents and most all opponents now marking him tight and with numbers. he needs to step up his intensity a bit and approach the games far more aggressively a la Ashkan..!! if marked too tight and with big numbers then he needs to become a better @ passing the ball to the open man enabling those around him with good scoring opportunities..!

Leave a comment:

• amirfigo
    replied
    you can print out all my comments here and then lets talk at the wc in one year. karimi will start 100% for saeid as hes the same heigth etc and carlos wont play with omid (who is shit) and ehsan in the middle. and torabi is shit aswell (now, he will be good in the future), amiri is a lot better and suited for the system we play and left-footed which is a huge advantage to torabi. we play with crosses not barca-style remember this.
    this is carlos formation with the subs(the ones denying it, are you blind?):
    beiranvand
    rezaian-montazeri(hosseini)-pag-milad
    saeid(karimi)-ehsan
    alireza(saman)-ashkan-taremi(amiri)
    sardar(gucci)

Leave a comment:

• The
    replied
    Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    I bet if he was a pp or ss player 90% of ppl asking for his exclusion, would provide a paragraph in his defense, justifications and excuses!!!!
    Lol at thinking that vatani players would have more support than players playing abroad. Brah we're talking about Iranian fans here, possibly the most farang-parast People on earth.

Also fwiw, I have been highly critical of Taremi for a while despite being a perspolisi.

Leave a comment:

• Kavian
    replied
    Individual player rating doesn't really mean much when it is the performance of the overall team that matters the most.

The friendly today showed;

1. Goalkeeping still an issue to be resolved! Our number one goalie has some major shortcomings.
    2. There is a weakness on left D that gets exploited when Milad is not playing. We really need him to stay healthy until Russia 2018.
    3. The choices on the right D, haven't shown convincing performances. Both Ghafori and Rezaie have pluses and minuses. Pejman coming back could change the equation.
    4. Center D is where we have strength. Jalal presence is an assurance.
    5. Middle of the park is the biggest concern at the moment. Team is not functioning well there. Karimi is a slow, makes too many passing mistakes, and commits unnecessary fouls. Ezzatollahi has inconsistent performances. We need someone like Neko to emerge from now till next year.
    6. We seem to have lot of choices on the wings. JHB is getting better. Ghoddos is promising. Amiri is not showing anything special. His weak physique is a concern. I like to see Torabi in action. He is probably one of the most creative of all choices. Not sure why CQ doesn't give him a chance.
    7. Forward line is okay so far, but we have to see if they can keep it up until next June. Karim has shown some maturity in his play, Kaveh is emerging, Gucci is showing sign of slowing down, Azmoun needs to get his eye of tiger back.

Overall, Iran is a different team than what it was in the last world cup. Plays elegantly, passing has improved. It looks more like a European team than a team from Asia.

We need more practice games, perhaps against progressively stronger teams ... it is all positive thou!

Leave a comment:

• Iran_19
    replied
    Omid Ebrahimi is the 2nd best DM in Iran after Ezzatollahi, even Hajsafi is much better than Karimi.

Leave a comment:

• amirfigo
    replied
    karimi will start our first game

Leave a comment:

• Kiarash
    replied
    Imani's mistakes were unacceptable btw, almost three times giving the ball away like that around our penalty box is a crime!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X