X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiarash
    replied
    Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    while struggling yesterday switching between multiple kiri links..!!.
    This part of your post made me laugh so hard.

Leave a comment:

• 8008s
    replied
    sorry I mixed up pjianic and one other player (if I can spell it) point it IR played really well, got lucky on own defensive side and MNE is like 50th place and has averaged 75th oveall in FIFA ranking.. Again a lot to be thankful but it's really a B grade team worldwide.

(The ranking doesn't mean much at the top level, we would probably lose playing the next 11 teams blow us, possibly get a draw or win one)
    but MNE is 20 notches below us.

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    B-team?!

They were playing with their 2 stars Jovetic and Savic man.

We beat their A-team.

Leave a comment:

• aligholi
    replied
    Am I the only one who thinks that they got a lot of on target on our goalie because aka our defence failed to stop them - what if there had been more skilled players? I do think we are better but still, probably, major problems have remained...

Leave a comment:

• aligholi
    replied
    Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Purpose of IR since forever, you surprised bro?

its easy and convenient to blame everything on aakhoonds. and while they are smart and brutal too, they are not that smart, and they are not even half responsible for many of your iran's problems Abtin.

Anyways, let's keep this discussion political free. I only responded cause you and someone else blurted out some random shit. let's just enjoy the game guys and leave politics out.

Leave a comment:

• BacheLot
    replied
    ^thanks, thats by far the best ive seen..!!
    tbh, didnt realize i missed so much details of the game while struggling yesterday switching between multiple kiri links..!!
    for instance the obvious problem with Beiranvand's difficulties dealing with crosses sent to his box, is mostly due to his Difficulty Judging that its going to be a Cross coming his way (not a Shot to his near post) and then the obviously Bad Positioning due to not recognizing a forthcoming Cross rather than a shot..!
    just from the highlights i counted 3 times that crosses flew over his head to his wide-open Far post just needing an easy tap-in for the goal..! while he is primarily standing and covering his near post fearing what seems to be a very unlikely shot to his near post while his defenders covering the lane to it, and then struggling mightily to recover in order to protect the wide open goalmouth on his far post ..!!

he got really lucky not conceding a such goal in beginning of the game/vid..! and again on the conceded goal, its clear as a day that a Cross is being sent his way, yet again he is standing on the Near Post and obviously can not Reach the Cross landing in the middle of the goal, so instead he barely palms it right back in to the box for a likely shot off the rebound.

Leave a comment:

• Nariman
    replied
    I couldn't find any video with decent quality - are there any (HD) download links? This is the best I could find:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq073cMqZ3k

Leave a comment:

• KC McElroy
    replied
    Originally posted by 8008s View Post
    So they had at least two key players missing or more. We beat their B team. Le'ts not get too peachy on this team but they play awesome compare to the past. Beiravand I like but also been getting lucky with the type of balls coming at him. (this game and last PP game)
    Glad Rezaeian can display his capabilities but I don't think he's the primary choice of Quiroz.
    Today you seem increasingly incorset.

Leave a comment:

• Nariman
    replied
    Video of Beiranvand saves

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU9JrNuj...an2018worldcup

or

https://www.facebook.com/iran2018wor...0686695563168/

Leave a comment:

• pres80
    replied
    Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    ^Also it's not like this was our full team. We had Aghaei starting as LB.. Taremi and Jahanbakhsh not playing.
    Lol I can't even tell if this 8008 guy is being serious or not he says Rezaein ISN'T CQ primary choice hahaha. Seems like a troll to me.

Leave a comment:

• Camran khan
    replied
    ^Also it's not like this was our full team. We had Aghaei starting as LB.. Taremi and Jahanbakhsh not playing.

Leave a comment:

• Kiarash
    replied
    B-team?!

They were playing with their 2 stars Jovetic and Savic man.

We beat their A-team.

Leave a comment:

• 8008s
    replied
    So they had at least two key players missing or more. We beat their B team. Le'ts not get too peachy on this team but they play awesome compare to the past. Beiravand I like but also been getting lucky with the type of balls coming at him. (this game and last PP game)
    Glad Rezaeian can display his capabilities but I don't think he's the primary choice of Quiroz.

Leave a comment:

• Karimi 8
    replied
    Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
    I totally fall in love with Rezaian and Mohammadi. They created so much danger on the
    wings and at the same time defending very well.
    the beauty of utility players

Leave a comment:

• PayamPersia
    replied
    I totally fall in love with Rezaian and Mohammadi. They created so much danger on the
    wings and at the same time defending very well.

Leave a comment:

• pajamNL
    replied
    Originally posted by euphory View Post
    appart of everyone blaming beiranvand i think he actually did really good. there is no question that he did have 2,3 mistakes and 1 leaded to their goal but still i think he did completely fine and if we didnt have this friendly we wouldnt see his weakness. now Dan gaspar can go to work and perform magic.

and i think the team needs a bit more pace other than that i think it was a great friendly.
    its not blaming, its observing and giving an opinion....

anyways, if i compare from my point of view with GK's i see in the Dutch Eredivisie, his level is below par.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X