Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2024 JAMMEH HAZFI

definitely miss st-mark threads.

Winner of hazfi go to playoff of acl first tier.

1/16th

Monday

Shams azar at sepahan(moaris playing for his job)

Ss at mess r. 5:30 am pst

At 8:30am pst
    naft gachsaran @ pp

Navidkia's team playing beautiful football. So far they are 2-0 up on Esteghlal.

Sepahan should never have let Navidkia go.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Navidkia's team playing beautiful football. So far they are 2-0 up on Esteghlal.

Sepahan should never have let Navidkia go.
      nice revisionism. Sepahan ACL that year was a complete embarrassment, he had to go and walked himself

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

nice revisionism. Sepahan ACL that year was a complete embarrassment, he had to go and walked himself
        He finished runner up in the league his first season and if I recall he didn't have the budget that Morais does.

Agree his performance in ACL wasn't great.

I can't remember his players either, I just remember watching his Sepahan and enjoying their style.

Comment

He finished runner up in the league his first season and if I recall he didn't have the budget that Morais does.

Agree his performance in ACL wasn't great.

I can't remember his players either, I just remember watching his Sepahan and enjoying their style.
          I also remember him not developing their young players. Dont even compare that awful sepahan side to morais. You talk about budget and completely ignore Morais starting youngsters and actually developing them. Even today he started a 17 year old midfielder. Navidkias team was embarrassing.

Comment

Esteghlal should've scored at least 4 goals. Missed a PK, had an unjustified goal disallowed and missed a bunch of clear cut chances.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by FootballeKhob View Post

I also remember him not developing their young players. Dont even compare that awful sepahan side to morais. You talk about budget and completely ignore Morais starting youngsters and actually developing them. Even today he started a 17 year old midfielder. Navidkias team was embarrassing.
              Morais only started youngsters because he has no choice but to! He agreed to sell most of them anyways.

What was so embarrassing about Navidkia's team? That he's Iranian and doesn't have a hair transplant?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Esteghlal should've scored at least 4 goals. Missed a PK, had an unjustified goal disallowed and missed a bunch of clear cut chances.
                There's room for only one shameless partisan fan here, and that role has been filled by me .

To be fair, Mes' 2nd goal was cleary offside. Very bad referee job.

Comment

Morais only started youngsters because he has no choice but to! He agreed to sell most of them anyways.

What was so embarrassing about Navidkia's team? That he's Iranian and doesn't have a hair transplant?
                  No he didnt have to play youngsters. He could have started karimi over ghorbani and Pahlevan over Hosseinnejad. Also anyone can play youngsters but what did Navidkia do with the same talent? Nothing. Ghorbani just after playing 4 months got a transfer. Hosseinnejad got a good offer and could have gone aswell

Comment

🤣🤣🤣down goes ss
                    Down goes esteghlal
                    Down goes esteghlal
                    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

I am big moharam fan. In all fairness
                      Navidka head coaching debut started in acl , that tough place to start.
                      He made one mistake imo that he realized it was mistake and then was stubborn about it. He started poorghaz..
                      guess what sepahan had the big budget those years too.......
                      him leaving was right move and now he is back strong.

Comment

Osmar debut in azadi in few minutes

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                          🤣🤣🤣down goes ss
                          Down goes esteghlal
                          Down goes esteghlal
                          🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                          😂😂😂😂 Dame moharram garm he got revenge for sepahan loss vs esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post

😂😂😂😂 Dame moharram garm he got revenge for sepahan loss vs esteghlal
                            Last game of league
                            mess at pp
                            🤣🤣
                            Ajab leagi shodeh.

Esteghlal will go in hashiyeh🤣
                            Majidi fans started already.

Comment

Navidkia
                              just resigned 🤣🤣
                              He said financial of team is reason.
                              Let's see what happns

Comment