X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aref Gholami @ FK Velež Mostar | 2024

https://fkvelez.ba/sluzbeno-aref-gho...aler-rodjenih/

1.5 year

vaghean in dige azon transferaye ajib gharib bod.

Comment

Bosnian league? Is that even better than Azadegan?

Comment

Bosnian league may actually be a step down from Ipl lol
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

hum... who dis guy?
          anywhere in EU move away from PGL for our otherwise obscure, no-name young footballers is an overall Positive one for me..!! 👍

Comment

Thread for Bosnian league? Lol
            Come on man..just for god sake country is located in Europe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good move. Stop hating when our players want to start moving up the ladder in Europe and take risks. He wants that TM call up

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                Good move. Stop hating when our players want to start moving up the ladder in Europe and take risks. He wants that TM call up
                Agree. I bet people also hated when Sadegh went to Croatia, and look how that turned out..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Agree. I bet people also hated when Sadegh went to Croatia, and look how that turned out..
                  Sadegh went to the best team in Croatia which plays in CL/EL every season. Mostar is not even close to comparable…

Anyway let’s see what he does.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    Lool

Comment

I dont get how he doesnt even get offer from crappier croatian or greek teams...then again some people are pissed when our young guys with less than a full season of pro football under their belt get offer from zenit and say they should wait for better offers lol.

Well, Aref Gholami burst onto scene very young, had all the making of a decent cb (size, speed, ball playing), had offers from abroad, waited, and now he can enjoy mostar.

At least the city is beautiful and has a ton of persian influence lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                          Bosnian league may actually be a step down from Ipl lol
                          Actually, any league that gets you an opportunity to play in any UEFA competition is a step up. Plus he gets the chance to test himself against a different setting where he is the foreign player and has to work with players who cannot speak the same language as him. If he can do well here, he can get the chance to play in a better league next season.

Besides, he did the right thing! He was banned from playing in Iran because he supported the protests and also by being vocal about it.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post

Actually, any league that gets you an opportunity to play in any UEFA competition is a step up. Plus he gets the chance to test himself against a different setting where he is the foreign player and has to work with players who cannot speak the same language as him. If he can do well here, he can get the chance to play in a better league next season.

Besides, he did the right thing! He was banned from playing in Iran because he supported the protests and also by being vocal about it.
                            It was probably true if he was 20!
                            Not at 26 though!

Comment

So many haters here. The guy is 26 and not a TM player, has been without a club since last year... Maybe he just wants to get the hell outta Iran like milions of other young ppl for various reasons?

Realistically speaking... Our top talents have trouble getting serious interest from respectable EU teams/leagues.. What about a 26 year old that hasnt played competitive football in almost a year. Probably this was the best offer (maybe even the only one) he got.

Best of luck to him not only in his career, but in the rest of his future life.

Comment

Working...
                              X