Please stop no one does this…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please stop no one does this…..

Look CQ has been good for US so far to a point with him we guaranteed qualifying for a World Cup easily , but that is were it stops cause at world cups he has been so so

Asia has 3 teams in the round of 16 so Asian football has a much higher level now ..

, but if we want do different things then fire CQ now , start with someone new now …

I don’t like this we keep saying he is going to be here until Asian cup 2023 ….. you can’t do that keep him for 2 year then let him go

We need to give him 4 years if you want him to do something or just get ride off him now and bring anyone that you think can be better and just move on..

I was wondering too today, if we keep him till the AC2023, then who's gonna take over right after for the 2026 WCQ campaign? Knowing IR and IFF, they wont have anyone ready immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
      Look CQ has been good for US so far to a point with him we guaranteed qualifying for a World Cup easily , but that is were it stops cause at world cups he has been so so

Asia has 3 teams in the round of 16 so Asian football has a much higher level now ..

, but if we want do different things then fire CQ now , start with someone new now …

I don’t like this we keep saying he is going to be here until Asian cup 2023 ….. you can’t do that keep him for 2 year then let him go

We need to give him 4 years if you want him to do something or just get ride off him now and bring anyone that you think can be better and just move on..
      Carlos Queiroz had less than two months to prepare his team.
      His key players, including Beiranvand, sustained major injuries.
      He and his players were beset by poltical pressure from all sides, including international media.
      Iranian coaches were not willing or able to take on this responsibility one year ago. The prospect of that happening now are even slimmer.
      And, for reasons known to everyone on this site and elsewhere, world-renowned coaches are not anxiously lining up for an oppoprtunity to live and work in Iran. They can land a job anywhere else in the region for a far more lucrative and secure contract and far less hassle.
      If Queiroz chooses to lead Iran until the end of Asian Cup, he should be embraced with open arms. First of all, it would be a contract for a short period of time, which will not require Iran to spend a whole lot of money. Second, He's still a coach with international experience. He knows his players, has a good relationship with them, and can identify young new talent. Furthermore, he knows the culture very well. Any new coach hired to lead Iran during the Asian Cup will need a long time to get acclimated. And the time may not be there.
      Renewing Queiroz' contract, if he's willing to continue, is at this point a no-brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post

He and his players were beset by poltical pressure from all sides, including international media.
        Iranian coaches were not willing or able to take on this responsibility one year ago. The prospect of that happening now are even slimmer.
        And, for reasons known to everyone on this site and elsewhere, world-renowned coaches are not anxiously lining up for an oppoprtunity to live and work in Iran. They can land a job anywhere else in the region for a far more lucrative and secure contract and far less hassle.
        If Queiroz chooses to lead Iran until the end of Asian Cup, he should be embraced with open arms. First of all, it would be a contract for a short period of time, which will not require Iran to spend a whole lot of money. Second, He's still a coach with international experience. He knows his players, has a good relationship with them, and can identify young new talent. Furthermore, he knows the culture very well. Any new coach hired to lead Iran during the Asian Cup will need a long time to get acclimated. And the time may not be there.
        Renewing Queiroz' contract, if he's willing to continue, is at this point a no-brainer.

I understand completely that he only had 60 days , which in itself what he accomplished is amazing

I understand your points clearly , but what I am saying is if we are going CQ then giving him until the end of World Cup 2026 ,,,,

….no one here cares we win the Asian cup 2023 but, go out at the groups phase in the WC2026 again and again that is super disappointing..

Asian cup is good but WORLD CUP IS THE PRIZE LOOK AT QATAR team they won ASIAN CUP CHAMPIONS but CANT EVEN WIN A SINGLE GAME HOSTING THE TOURNAMENT..

So all I am saying is be professional about it ..

this is exactly what happened after the 2018 World Cup they said CQ will stay until the asian cup 2020 , then they fire him the after losing against a very strong Japan team very strong , and we made errors that weren’t CQ fault…

then everything fell apart , everything

so just saying give him a proper time frame

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

I understand your points clearly , but what I am saying is if we are going CQ then giving him until the end of World Cup 2026 ,,,,

….no one here cares we win the Asian cup 2023 but, go out at the groups phase in the WC2026 again and again that is super disappointing..

Asian cup is good but WORLD CUP IS THE PRIZE LOOK AT QATAR team they won ASIAN CUP CHAMPIONS but CANT EVEN WIN A SINGLE GAME HOSTING THE TOURNAMENT..

So all I am saying is be professional about it ..

this is exactly what happened after the 2018 World Cup they said CQ will stay until the asian cup 2020 , then they fire him the after losing against a very strong Japan team very strong , and we made errors that weren’t CQ fault…

then everything fell apart , everything

so just saying give him a proper time frame
          Winning the Asian Cup could be a springboard to further success. It'll be a confidence builder, hopefully. Besides, Iran hasn't won it in decades. It is about time.

Comment

It be amazing if we can win an Asian cup that would springboard us to at least get invited to the Copa America or even the Gold cup as a guest team ….. and get more friendly games …

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              I was wondering too today, if we keep him till the AC2023, then who's gonna take over right after for the 2026 WCQ campaign? Knowing IR and IFF, they wont have anyone ready immediately.
              Hoppfully I.R is in the trashcan by then

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post

And I forgot another important element, perhaps just as vital as the rest. Queiroz is tough. Because of his strong personality and familiarity with Iranian culture, he's not likely to be a quitter. He's steadfast is and willing to stand by his players. And because of the current political and financial situation in the country, any foreign coach could potentially quit--just as Wilmot did. There are some who might even quit while getting paid. Think about that for a second.

Comment

Mental gymnastics and codependency.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    Mental gymnastics and codependency.
                    Exactly. Battered coach syndrome.

All these CQ fans saying he had 60 days were claiming before WC, 1 week is enough for him since this is his team and legacy. Btw Im pretty sure Morocco hired their guy around same time we rehired CQ!

Done with this snake oil salesman. I'm tired of losing....err learning. Let's start building something meaningful with the aim of playing to win matches!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Hoppfully I.R is in the trashcan by then
                      This 👆

i.r. 👉 🗑

Comment

Working...
                      X