Day12: It’s Traditional, Host Wins the Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day12: It’s Traditional, Host Wins the Title

Isn’t it irony that the day Polish packing their cases, they scored 5 goals? Two for themselves and three for Germany. Klose again proved that he may become the star of this World Cup. I shouldn’t give all the credit to the scorers, the whole team played astonish, very entertaining, some thing I haven’t seen much from Germans. Ecuador is a good team, but couldn’t compete with highly motivated and talented German team. Ballak once again showed what leadership in the field means and how far he is from our Ali Karimi. We have to continue to dream on that Karimi will fill Ballak spot in Bayern. I don’t think any one can stop the Germans. Let’s see. I skipped the other game between Costa Rica and Poland. I guess rest of the world did so.

Neither England nor Sweden will go any where. They are filled up of bunch of over rated players. Saying so, I like only three of them, Gerard, Joe Cole and Terry. Rest should stay in England. Sweden were even worse than British. Talking about this game, some thing cut my eyes and it was Rooney’s behavior after his change. No one made a big deal out of it. This shows how much we are inexperienced and haven’t seen such scenarios before. I skipped the other game between T&T and Paraguay. Some thing every one in the world will do for Iran’s game too.

Enjoy the football festival.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Hajagha; 06-21-2006, 05:56 AM.
Working...
X