Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian baseball team lost 16-2 to pakistan

http://www.irna.ir/fa/news/view/line...5470233416.htm

are you sure its baseball and not criket?

Comment

Originally posted by ROMULUS
      are you sure its baseball and not criket?
      Yes,BRO

Comment

i didnt even kno we had a baseball team

Comment

Since when does Iran have a baseball team???

And if we DO have a baseball team, the fact that we scored 2 runs is amazing!!
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

baseball is the most boring sport in the universe. i'de rather play chess

Comment

yes we have baseball team and they are Great team
              Don"t you see how good they perform against one of the most advanced team in the world.lol

Comment

Damn, I hear that there is a promising Iranian pitcher in Japan.
                Call up him

Comment

wow, an iranian baseball team! I give it 10 years before we dominate that, too

Comment

At the moment Pakistan is doing well in baseball as well..even if baseball isnt at all known in Pakistan..that's why we hammered Iran

The similarities of cricket and baseball (with baseball being more simpler and easier than the two) has helped us get a good team in the end, as far as South Asia goes.

Pakistan Zindabad !!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                      At the moment Pakistan is doing well in baseball as well..even if baseball isnt at all known in Pakistan..that's why we hammered Iran
                      The similarities of cricket and baseball (with baseball being more simpler and easier than the two) has helped us get a good team in the end, as far as South Asia goes.
                      Pakistan Zindabad !!
                      As soon as you see the words PAK i bet you pounce into the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan92
                        As soon as you see the words PAK i bet you pounce into the thread.
                        But ofcourse jaan-e-mann
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X