This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by love-tm View Post
    It would be very interesting. Maybe Golbezan can give some insight/interview?
    We interviewed him at the start of last year.

https://youtu.be/2m5of5NRDS8
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
      We interviewed him at the start of last year.

https://youtu.be/2m5of5NRDS8
      I know, I listen to your podcast and I am a big fan of what you do, khaste nabashid. I have listened to the interview and his answers are always good, but his actions doesnt match them. It would be nice to know what his goals are, especially leading up to the world cup.

Comment

I see a lot of members mentioning that these things happen to him. They don't. He is at fault, not an agent, not anyone else. He's squandered opportunity after opportunity, if anything he's just as lazy as many other players we've had.

Hope he steps up cause for some reason we don't have many choices, but selfishly I wish he wouldn't get invited for a bit until he steps his game up.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Ghaedi won’t be ready for a month at least. He’s been doing nothing in UAE.
          Well well well
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
            Well well well
            I’ll be happy for him if he’s in form.
            He scored against a much poorer than expected Malavan. I prefer Mohebbi to him, but let’s hope for the sake of TM he regains his old form and stays away from the malls.

Comment

I’ll be happy for him if he’s in form.
              He scored against a much poorer than expected Malavan. I prefer Mohebbi to him, but let’s hope for the sake of TM he regains his old form and stays away from the malls.
              Let’s hope for the sake of TM, he never wears the shirt again. Towards the end of the last season even an Emirati U21 player was ahead of him. What does TM need him for?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Let’s hope for the sake of TM, he never wears the shirt again. Towards the end of the last season even an Emirati U21 player was ahead of him. What does TM need him for?
                Yup….that in itself is enough of a reason to keep him away from TM. Add in the fact that we have a ton of attacking depth, it really shouldn’t be a conversation.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nekounam today said that he has personally talked to Saeed to bring him to Foulad. Saeed told him about other Iranian offers but has said he is not interested in playing in Iran.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

He really needs to sort this soon before teams have to put in their lists of players.

Comment

The guy need 3 months to find his new (crappy) team?

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                        Nekounam today said that he has personally talked to Saeed to bring him to Foulad. Saeed told him about other Iranian offers but has said he is not interested in playing in Iran.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                        He will be joining team in Iran. Does not appear he has any other option.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          He will be joining team in Iran. Does not appear he has any other option.

Interview with Iran Varzeshi (or maybe it was khabar varzeshi) he said he's under contract to Veijle and it's up to them. He may even stay in Denmark at the club and fight for promotion!

Comment

Interview with Iran Varzeshi (or maybe it was khabar varzeshi) he said he's under contract to Veijle and it's up to them. He may even stay in Denmark at the club and fight for promotion!
                            Veijle already stated he would be joining a new team.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

We should be hearing this week about where Saeid is going. I highly doubt it is back to Iran given the lifestyle he appears to have gotten used to in Europe. Hopefully, Ali Karimi stepping up in Turkey will also help provide a push here.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Veijle already stated he would be joining a new team.
                                Not really sure why they said that. Really strange on their part.

As of now Saeid had a move to Chaves on the cards, but they couldn't guarantee game time. Talks broke down.

Now he is training with Vejle because he missed pre-season since he expected he would move somewhere earlier.

It's very likely he will remain at Vejle at least until January.

Besides Chaves he had offers/interest from teams in Romania, Turkey, English League 1, Scotland and Denmark but couldn't find anything suitable for him. His agents really wanted him to accept a loan to one of these teams but he refused.
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X