Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sergio with fantastic finish from otavio corner to top of box.

Should be winner.

Comment

Another 15 min to go
      They’ve worked too hard not see this win through
      Hopefully Mehdi get on the board
      He’s worked tirelessly off the ball this whole match, deserves more quality service around the box ..!

Comment

I think he got ever so slightly clipped on his back leg in the Pk scene ..! But the camera angles for VAR were of the other side which made it look like a dive ..!
        Inadvertent & Not enough contact for PK, so the call was right ultimately..!

Comment

Goal Taremi! 4-2!

Comment

Goal Taremi!!

Comment

A goal and an assist. Just another casual day for Taremi

Comment

He is on FIRE!!

When can we expect to see a TOTW/TOTM Taremi card in FUT 21?
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                  He is on FIRE!!

When can we expect to see a TOTW/TOTM Taremi card in FUT 21?
                  Won't get a totm as they don't do one for liga NOS as far as I know. In regards with totw, he's deserved one last week and this week but my expectations are low considering that it's EA. Also, his inform will probably be poor with a poor pace like his base card lol.

Comment

He deserved that goal to top off his great performance today. Can't fault him at all, worked his socks off, had the vision to find passes under pressure and his intelligence has been top notch.

Comment

Glad for him that he got his goal , can’t fault his fitness either.

Comment

Did he play 120 mins? If so that’s not good news as he will likely come off the bench in the big match vs benfica on Friday I really wanted him to hand it to those arrogant a-holes who thought they were too good for our Mehdi!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

excellent setup play by otavio to get mehdi the tap in.

He is by far their most intelligent creative midfielder.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Did he play 120 mins? If so that’s not good news as he will likely come off the bench in the big match vs benfica on Friday
                            I wouldnt worry at all.Taremi is undroppable right now. You dont drop your most inform player for biggest game of season lol. Also if coaching staff were worried about his fitness and had to pick one game to play him and one to rest him Im sure they wouldnt have decided to rest vs benfica and play tonight.

Pepe and Sergio also played full 120.

They are the heart of the team.

Keep in mind taremi had easy 2 months at start of season mainly coming off bench, so he is less fatigued than others in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              Glad for him that he got his goal , can’t fault his fitness either.
                              Yea
                              Worried about his fitness for the big game coming up soon ..! He busted his butt for 120 min strong today ..!
                              @ a very least he Shoulda had another assist for evanilson ..!

Comment

If you had any doubts about just how highly porto fans rate him. Comparisons to a legend who at his peak was one of, if not the best true 9 in world football.

Comment

Working...
                                X