No announcement yet.

POST-MATCH Discussion | Iran - Uzbekistan | 6/12/2017 - WCQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi has such immense potential. My goodness, the kid has to move to Europe to develop from a good player to an amazing player.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Bijan1 View Post
      Merci bacheha! Next summer will be amazing! Du du du du, Iran!
      You forgot one 'du' bro.

Comment

Congratulations everyone!

Well done CQ and the entire TM and TM staff!

BTW, when will 90 start?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          You forgot one 'du' bro.
          Right, not enough time. Got to celebrate mate!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to every TM-Fan and true iruni.

I have never witness such a solid and "easy" qualification. We truly dominate our group.
            There can be no doubt that TM is the strongest Team in Asia.

But still there are some point that we have to improve if we want to surprise the world in Russia.
            If you guys compare our qualification in 2014; we had much more luck and played very defensivly.
            This time we have young, dynamic and agressive players so that we will see a different and more offensive TM in
            Russia. From know we need good friendly games and more organization than last time. I can imagin that other Teams
            have big interest to play against TM since they qulified as the second team without conceding a goal.

Some few word to CQ: for me he is the best TM-Coach ever. In the WCQ 2014 we saw not the best TM but a
            real TEAM with gheyrat and disciplin. This time CQ formed a team that is very hard to beat; TM plays a bit like
            Juve i would say. But the biggest change that CQ brought to TM is the mentality! We dont play so emotional like
            headless chicken on the field. He truly introduce the word PROFESSIONALITY into Iran.

So best luck to our boys and keep improving!

Comment

we are there!!! Congrats to everyone, congrats to the team and to King Q!
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

We really wanted 2-0 or 3-0 so thanks Taremi for his goal otherwise we would have been mad for the penalty. Taremi erased the penalty miss.

Comment

Players stormed CQ's press conference.

CQ said that two people inside the federation are not happy about the qualification. Asadi and..?
                  Last edited by 04041374; 06-12-2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Just want to congratulate all my fellow Iranians on our first consecutive qualification to the world cup.

Comment

To qualify so early will wake up european clubs to see who these persian guys are. Being # 1 in Asia had not convinced some teams but this news will do the job. Frankly if you were a European club manager, wouldn't you want Taremi, Rezayian, mohammadi, ..... on your team?

Comment

Beiranvand - 7 . Very little to do. did nothing wrong. Kicks, throws were good

Rezaiean - 7 - Very solid performance. Aggressive, smart defensively, and always an options going forward. Crossing not as spectacular as normal, but good performance

PAG- 6.5 - untroubled by uzbeks. Passing, distribution out of the back could/ have been better.

Hosseini - 6.5 . Same as PAG . Reluctance to pass with left foot was slightly bizzare at time. But made some good blocks, interceptions.

Milad - 8.5 - Excellent as usual. Aggressive, smart on defense, and goes up the pitch so damn fast. One great moment was in the uzbek corner we managed to get the ball from on defenders, then nutmegged two of them, and released. Hope nouri takes him to bremen

Karimi - 8 . So confident, smart on the ball. Excellent defensively as well. Physically he is also fantastic.

Ezatolahi - 6. Dissapointing from ezatolahi after a great game against montenegro. Slow to release the ball, many misplaced passes. This guy needs to play 20-25 games in the upcoming season so he learns how to deal with opposition pressure better. He has the talent to be amazing, but seemed kond today.

ARJ - 7. Dangerous while he was on, great assist for sardar. Hope his injury is nothing major, saw him celebrating after game and he looked alright.

Shojaei - 6.5 . Some good spells, and other times where he could have played quicker. PK miss brings him down half a rating.

Taremi- 8 . What a goal. Combos with sardar were slick. he is so dangerous around the box. But at times again he seems sluggish. I think that might just be his style ?

Sardar - 9 . Goal and assist in clinching game, what more do u want from your CF. Had a lot of time to think before he shot, but was so calm and cool. I pray he makes a good transfer this summer and PLAYS next season. he looks sharp asf currently.

Subs : Amiri - 5.5 . Dangerous with his pace, but gave the ball away a lot. I think torabi should be coming on instead of him.

Dejagah - 7.5 . very good. The potential key for us at Russia. He is still a difference maker, and better than shojaei. He must find a decent bundesliga team and play regularly this season. Still our most dangerous technician, the cam role actually suits him well.

Gucci - N/A . What a player to have on the bench.

CQ - 2018 / 10 . Can we give him a lifelong contract ??. Or make him our technical director after a while ?? I love this man.

Overall . We reverted to our usual style this group stage, not as fluid, threatening as montenegro game. I think that game is more of a blueprint for our tactics at WC, but today we just waned to get job done. Transfers this summer for our boys in europe will be crucial. as will having good prep matches. Thankfully we already have two against Syria , and a really good test against S. Korea away. Karimi proved that he deserves to start in WC, I hope he locks down spot with Dinamo this year.

Ref was piss poor, glad we dont have to stress about ref performance until the WC. To those staying they hope uzbek qualify...yes koreans have been bitchy recently. But, uzbekistan have a chronic lack of talent currently. They will get destroyed at WC, S Korea has a much better chance to rep asia respectably.

This won was for the entire nation, and for those who tragically were killed. May they rest in peace. Tabrik to everybody. Now preparation begins. Qualification done. Next target...Advance from group . Zende bad iran!

Comment

Does anyone know if there is any partying going on in Teherans streets right now?

Comment

A little sidenote: We should play Korea with full power and trying to defeat them at thei homeground.
                            I will never forget when Ji Sung Park killed our hopes in the 80th minute( Korea was already qualified for WC) and the players and
                            fans celebrated as if they won the world cup.
                            I also hope that we smash Syria for their dirty play that they show. Uzbekistan
                            deserve it to be second i hope that they qualify with us.
                            Also best luck to china! But the rest is just ... you know

Comment

^^ i don't expect it with the ramadan, but would LOVE some pictures or footage
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Players stormed CQ's press conference.

CQ said that two people inside the federation are not happy about the qualification. Asadi and..?
                                Asadi and Torabian?

Comment

Working...
                                X