Daniel Norouzi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Norouzi

Why did this guy not manage to get his military permit sorted to play for sepahan?

His team isn't doing well in the Danish first division anyway.

yea
    he looked a promising youngster..!!
    we could use some right sided reinforcements in TM too..!!

i didnt know he played in denmark..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      yea
      he looked a promising youngster..!!
      we could use some right sided reinforcements in TM too..!!

i didnt know he played in denmark..!!
      Actually I'm sure he's a left back and he was born in Copenhagen. He's played for Denmark youth national teams from under 16 to 20.

We still need someone to sit on the bench for Milad Mohammadi. Hajsafi shouldn't go anywhere near left back. It was a shame we lost Pouladi. Ansari and Aghaei seem like the options Carlos is going for at the moment. Remember there was Shervin Radjabali-Fardi. He's a free agent at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        Actually I'm sure he's a left back and he was born in Copenhagen. He's played for Denmark youth national teams from under 16 to 20.

We still need someone to sit on the bench for Milad Mohammadi. Hajsafi shouldn't go anywhere near left back. It was a shame we lost Pouladi. Ansari and Aghaei seem like the options Carlos is going for at the moment. Remember there was Shervin Radjabali-Fardi. He's a free agent at the moment.
        hum... didnt he play once for CQ's TM before..? thought he was used on the right in place of ramin in that game..?
        even better if he is a lefty... more shortages there for us seemingly always ...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          hum... didnt he play once for CQ's TM before..? thought he was used on the right in place of ramin in that game..?
          even better if he is a lefty... more shortages there for us seemingly always ...
          I think you’re thinking of someone else. Beitashour maybe?

He hasn't played for Iran, I'm not even saying he should I'm sure Ansari and Aghaei are better players but just wondered why he his military service permit failed

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
            I think you’re thinking of someone else. Beitashour maybe?
            He hasn't played for Iran, I'm not even saying he should I'm sure Ansari and Aghaei are better players but just wondered why he his military service permit failed
            I think he played against Kyrgyzstan and looked pretty promising.

Edit: NVM I was thinking of the other guy called Daniel who played for SS Khuzestan I think.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              I think he played against Kyrgyzstan and looked pretty promising.

Edit: NVM I was thinking of the other guy called Daniel who played for SS Khuzestan I think.
              Danial Mahini

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                me too

nevemind then

Comment

Just an update on Daniel Norouzi. He currently plays for Naestved in the Danish 2nd division. From a recent interview with him, he mentions how he turned down an offer from a 1st division Danish side to stay with Naestved. He is contracted until 2019:

"Norouzi rejected the 1st division in favor of Næstved

Danien Norouzi tells us that there was a 1st division club, who really wanted to have his fingers in the fall - yet he said yes to continue at Næstved Boldklub in the 2nd division.

Daniel Norouzi has drowned next to Næstved Boldklub, which is currently in the 2nd division. And recently, the club managed to agree with him to extend the cooperation.

The 25-year-old defensive player, who is becoming more midfielder than back, as was previously the case, is pleased with his extension.

"We have started something in Næstved, which I would like to contribute to - it's about promotion," says Norouzi to bold.dk.

"In addition, I am pleased with my role in the team. I'm one of those who can contribute something extra and I'm one of those who are watching when decisions are made and I like it.

- I'm just happy to be there. I'm happy for my teammates. We are having a great time. It is important that you are happy to meet for exercise and to feel that you are on the way somewhere, and so we have, says Norouzi.

But he actually had other options than extending in Næstved.

- There was another club from the 1st division inside the picture. They made an offer but it did not fit completely into privacy. Næstved fits well with my education and my girlfriend, which I do not need to see too much, says Norouzi with a laugh.

25-year-old Daniel Norouzi came home to Denmark before last season after being in Iran to try his luck. However, the season had started, and it did not mess with offers from Danish clubs.

Therefore, Norouzi ended up in Næstved, and he acknowledged that it was then thought of as a temporary residence.

- Thats it. But I really found myself in the club. I'm really happy to come to workout, and it's probably the most important, whether it's in Næstved, Brøndby or something else third.

- You should want to bring a little extra. Especially when you are one of the elderly. I really want it, and that's the most important thing, says Daniel Norouzi.

Daniel Norouzi's new agreement in Næstved runs until summer 2019."

https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/...-for-naestved/

Comment

Good for him that hes happy. Considering his EU experience I thought he could have been a good option for sepahan at left back, but hes probably around aghaei's level anyways. Actually when I have seen aghaei at LB for sepahan he has looked good, although obviously he hasnt looked as good for TM

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Good for him that hes happy. Considering his EU experience I thought he could have been a good option for sepahan at left back, but hes probably around aghaei's level anyways. Actually when I have seen aghaei at LB for sepahan he has looked good, although obviously he hasnt looked as good for TM
                      Aghaei was decent is the last friendlies. I don't think he'll make the WC squad though. I reckon Milad and Ehsan will be taken as the left backs that way he can call up another player as Ehsan covers left back and centre mid.

On Norouzi, I don't know how much this matters but he was capped for all of Denmark's youth teams from under 20s down to under 16s. He's still young at 25, if Daniel Norouzi can get his team promoted back to the top flight alongside Daniel Gharabaghi Stuckler then he might well be considered by whoever is the team melli coach at that time.

Comment

Update on Daniel Norouzi. He scored in Naestved's 3:0 away win against Avarta today. Naestved is on the verge of promoting to the Danish 1st division. They are currently second in the league:

"Næstved took another step towards the 1st division

Næstved was superior in Sunday's second game in football division 2 against Avarta.

With a victory of 3-0 in Espelundens Idrætspark, the Saddlebacks took another step towards the 1st Division. Again they are four points in front of the closest pursuit in third place.

It was Nikolaj Hansen who brought Næstved in front of head after half an hour, about minutes after Daniel Norouzi made it 2-0."

https://sn.dk/Naestved/Naestved-tog-...artikel/744109

Comment

Update on Daniel. He signed a 1 year deal with 2nd Division Danish side FC Helsingør:

"FC Helsingør is missing Daniel Norouzi

FC Helsingør has signed a one-year contract with Naestved profile Daniel Norouzi.

FC Helsingør reinforces with Daniel Norouzi, who comes from Næstved.

Here, the left-back did not extend his deal, and now he has signed a one-year contract with Helsingør, who is struggling to get back in the 1st division.

"Suddenly an opportunity arose and Daniel is a player that we have had on our list for almost a few years now, so it was just about to hit," Sports Manager Brian Gellert said in a press release.

- He is a versatile player covering many places and he has an excellent winning mentality. I'm sure he'll be a huge win for us as I see him as a player who fits perfectly into our squad, both on and off the field.

Daniel Norouzi says in the announcement that he wanted to be able to combine school and work with his football, which is why FC Helsingør's offer was perfect."

https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/...aniel-norouzi/

Comment

Omid Namazi is the coach of Helsingør, not a surprise I guess as Omid was probably already familiar with him
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Omid Namazi is the coach of Helsingør, not a surprise I guess as Omid was probably already familiar with him
                              They're in the 3rd tier though.

Comment

Working...
                              X