Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Apparantly Iraqi people are not happy with their coach. They're saying Katanec has been their coach for 3 years and hasn't achieved anything for them. Not a single cup. I think they are also mad that bahrain beat them and won the Persian Gulf Cup.

Here is the funny part: They want to Get CARLOS QUEIROZ ! They are after him so don't be surprised if he becomes their coach.
    Iraqis have some high expectations and confidence in their Team. But i highly doubt that CQ would Coach Iraq after being Coach for TM over 8 years.

Comment

Apparantly Iraqi people are not happy with their coach. They're saying Katanec has been their coach for 3 years and hasn't achieved anything for them. Not a single cup. I think they are also mad that bahrain beat them and won the Persian Gulf Cup.

Here is the funny part: They want to Get CARLOS QUEIROZ ! They are after him so don't be surprised if he becomes their coach.
      The agent of Katanec and a couple of their players is Iranian, his name is Behrooz Dezhbod and his agency is called PERSIAN STARS LTD.

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.us/persian...a/berater/1955

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        The agent of Katanec and a couple of their players is Iranian, his name is Behrooz Dezhbod and his agency is called PERSIAN STARS LTD.

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.us/persian...a/berater/1955
        LOL, the irony of a dude from PERSIAN STARS rep'ing Iraqi players/coach.

Comment

Good memories - Iran 2- 1 Iraq - and this was when they had
          Younis Mahmood
          Hawar Mulla Mohammed
          Emad Reza
          Neshat Akram

That Iraq team was perhaps their best team with the strongest squad within their last 30 years of football. All those players you names were quality players. Bashar Rassan must be marked tightly tomorrow. He is their main player that worries me the most.

Oh boy, I hope not. I won't like it a tad!

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
          Iraqis have some high expectations and confidence in their Team. But i highly doubt that CQ would Coach Iraq after being Coach for TM over 8 years.
          Money talks in football PK jaan. I won't be surprised if he takes helm of their team. However CQ is a man of principle, and that may actually be the only reason for him to decline.

Nvertheless boys and girls of PFDC. As I promised y'all 2 weeks ago prior to resumption of the WCQ, we will beat all teams and advance to the next round. I had predicted a win over Bahrain with 2-3 goal margins, and so will it be tomorrow. Y'all may start worshiping me just like how Morgot joon, Bebe baby and Mila joon have always done!

Comment

Agha ma nemoode shodim this past 4-5 years az bas been watching Iran football games via choppy and laggy online streams. Any source you guys can suggest where I can pay and watch the game with HD quality? Be khoda be fana raftam az bas it keeps freezing, getting interrupted by ads, slow stream etc. Any solution for this?

Cheghadr sakhte Irooni boodan in rooza and salha!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              That Iraq team was perhaps their best team with the strongest squad within their last 30 years of football. All those players you names were quality players. Bashar Rassan must be marked tightly tomorrow. He is their main player that worries me the most.

Money talks in football PK jaan. I won't be surprised if he takes helm of their team. However CQ is a man of principle, and that may actually be the only reason for him to decline.

Nvertheless boys and girls of PFDC. As I promised y'all 2 weeks ago prior to resumption of the WCQ, we will beat all teams and advance to the next round. I had predicted a win over Bahrain with 2-3 goal margins, and so will it be tomorrow. Y'all may start worshiping me just like how Morgot joon, Bebe baby and Mila joon have always done!
              I so hope so man.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                Honestly i think it all comes after their Political win on AFC asian cup back in 2007. After that they always had "false" high expectations. Even when you look at our head to head matches, we've won 15 times while iraq has only won 6 times . I think this is why they are super pumped when they play against us! I don't think before 2015 (asian cup) we ever considered a threat! They always lost to us.

Here is something interesting : Between 2004 to 2015 iraq had 0 wins against us! Out of 7 matches they lost 6 and drew one !

Yea and I Agree Carlos Queiroz would probably move to a better team .

Comment

That iraqi team with younis mahmoud will be the best team they ever have. Younis mahmood is the their best striker ever. And funny thing is that I don't recall considering them a threat! I have no idea what has happened over the pas 5-6 years that we always have difficulties beating them. Hopefully today the deadlock is broken by our boys.

I'll be honest IF CQ moves to iraq then i won't have the same respect that I have for him right now. I'm sure Iraq can't afford him anyway!

Comment

That iraqi team with younis mahmoud will be the best team they ever have. Younis mahmood is the their best striker ever. And funny thing is that I don't recall considering them a threat! I have no idea what has happened over the pas 5-6 years that we always have difficulties beating them. Hopefully today the deadlock is broken by our boys.

I'll be honest IF CQ moves to iraq then i won't have the same respect that I have for him right now. I'm sure Iraq can't afford him anyway!
                    Is Younis Mahmoud still playing? [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No retired. He is often seen on Al Kass network as a pundit.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                        No retired. He is often seen on Al Kass network as a pundit.
                        Ok thank you. He was their Ali Daei at the time. He singlehandedly won AsianCup 2007 for them. Him and Akram Nashat. Funnily as much as Emad Reza shone in Iran with Sepahan, he never because a superstar with their NT. And often got bashed by Iraqis for his national team performances.

Comment

It strikes me that we recognise and to an extent respect their strength as a decent footballing side whilst the Iraqis are completely blinded by hatred. Do they actually realise TM’s strength?
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Fuuck man we better Win this game tomorrow or im gonna be depressed AF for months on if we fail to get through to next round of WCQ..!!

Amiri's absence is really gonna screw up our earlier good chances of winning this next game..!!

both MilMo and HajiSooti have been in dreadful shape and most likely gonna deputize over our Left side D and M...! Taremi best put his best hustle on and help these guys out a bit..!!

this agar and if bs never works out for us TM fans and as far as im Concerned its Win Or Bust tomorrow..!

1-0 Victory to our boys regardless tomorrow..!! probably Sardar with a late scrappy goal ..!! if we dont piss away too many half chances and score in first half then probably 3-0 victory to good guys..!!

AMIR/Bey
                            Moharrami --PAG --SHOJA-- MILMO
                            ----Nourolahi ........AMIRI ?
                            Gholi ..........Ghodoos--------Taremi
                            ---------------SARDAR

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              It strikes me that we recognise and to an extent respect their strength as a decent footballing side whilst the Iraqis are completely blinded by hatred. Do they actually realise TM’s strength?
                              Even better, let them be blind until it's too late and down by 3 goals. I just know there is a spanking on the way!

Comment

Hahaha lol no bro Younis mahmoud is 38 but he retired back in 2016 at the age of 33 ! Pretty young age to retire but I guess he couldn't perform anymore. guess he respected his limits.

Comment

Working...
                                X