• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farewell to the Dumb King

Let's put this dog to sleep
    Goodbye to the crown
    Goodbye to the King of Nothing, really
    Wave of a finger

Just few days before most important game for Iran, King Willy abruptedly cancelled his contract when there was no time to get replacement . His unethical misconduct damaged TM for Irasq game.
    What a disgrace .

WC is the biggest football celebration . Every players, coaches and fan dream to participate but not all get lucky.
    Most Quality coaches would love to be among elite coaches to what they are about , but not this coward Willy.

He had contract for 7 months , got money for a year but spend only one month with the team in Iran.
    Even very average Iranian coach could have done better than zero point from last two TM matches.

Path to the WC was relatively easy but under his coaching path become difficult.
    He got Millions but did not have dedicated to the job,, With Iran in the WC he could have make more glory, more money , more publicity, more friends but coward did not have it in him.
    He will be remembered in Iran as a coward.

Two words
    One finger

Now we move on

Comment

Where is Vahid?

Comment

Hashemian being in UK, Wilmots just a fake Coach.
        Perfect management bei our very own IRI.

Comment

Wilmots has done nothing for our football

Even I had done better with my 5 German assistants

I would have done with less money even. My heart is for Iranian National football

They should have just kept Carlos Queiroz!

8 years of investment have been lost

2018 World Cup was Iranian top performance

Everyone in the world was surprised about Iran's performance at the World Cup

I knew that a 3rd World Cup 2022 with Carlos Queiroz would mean the 2nd round

No trainer in Iranian history who has achieved this with Iran during these 8 years with Carlos Queiroz

It was our biggest mistake not to extend Carlos Queiroz's contract after a great success at the 2018 World Cup

They did not renew because he started to criticize

Carlos Queiroz was a great trainer in all aspects. Team building and players and formation and tactics, not an Iranian who would be just as good.

Hopefully Carlos Queiroz will return to Iran and even if it is after the 2022 World Cup.

I respect Branko Ivanković but he is not at the same level as Carlos Queiroz

Carlos Queiroz is at a different level and could certainly make us the champion

If he had had more time

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
            Wilmots has done nothing for our football
            Even I had done better with my 5 German assistants
            You said that before and i asked you several times which team you "coach" with your "5"german assistants.
            Khodeh CQ 5 assistant nadasht 😂

Comment

It seems It's between Branko & Yahya to be TM coach.
              Branko has unresolved issue of unpaid Tax and with Persepolis and he is not much better than younger Skocic.

Yahya is easier choice if Vahid agree to be his assist.

Comment

Far fetched thought:

Saudi Arabia loses to Bahrain in the Persian Gulf Cup final tomorrow. KSA easily fires their managers, so they blame Renard for the bad result and fire him after the loss. Renard becomes a free man again, and Taj / IFF will approach Renard for the TM job. Renard after all insisted on managing TM and had everything planned out earlier. So Renard eventually becomes TM coach and leads us through the remaining qualifying games.

Possible, but unlikely scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Far fetched thought:

Saudi Arabia loses to Bahrain in the Persian Gulf Cup final tomorrow. KSA easily fires their managers, so they blame Renard for the bad result and fire him after the loss. Renard becomes a free man again, and Taj / IFF will approach Renard for the TM job. Renard after all insisted on managing TM and had everything planned out earlier. So Renard eventually becomes TM coach and leads us through the remaining qualifying games.

Kiarash, I know what you think but the problem is that Renard does not know Iran football and players both domestic and non-domestic players. There is not much time left. At this stage, the new headcoach should be someone who knows Iran football well. For example, whoever has enough knowledge on Iran football, a player like Masoud Shojaei will never be in his plan. At the moment, all focus should be on how to survuve in this round.

Comment

Far fetched thought:

Main reason for IFF to consider Branko as a candidate is his familiarity with Iran and Iranian players. There is just not enough time for Renard.

Comment

Can someone tell us more about Golmohammadi ? Does he have a coaching licence ? Why are so many people satisfied with him as coach ? I always loved him as a player, a true gentleman

Comment

What about? Winfried Schäfer is a good one. He was in Iran and know the players if even maybe better than Branco.

With Esteghlal he played 68 games won 40 games, Draw 17 and loss only 11

I am in local team in Germany

Comment

Far fetched thought:

Majid Jalali said today what you voted.

Majid Jalali: If I was instead of Taj, I would have quickly chose Golmohammadi as new headcoach.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/165399...B1%D8%AF%D9%85

Comment

Golmo will be a huge failure. Can’t handle pressure, big games or big personalities.

Comment

Seriously the best thing is to say goodbye to WC 2022 to prevent being sad soon, if a miracle happens we will be damn happy but we should already prepare ourselfs not to be to excited for the TM WC Quali.

Just checked Golmohammadi on Wiki, what makes him beeing favorite ? Coached 5-6 teams in 5-6 years .... anything what i missed ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Golmo will be a huge failure. Can’t handle pressure, big games or big personalities.
                                Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                                Seriously the best thing is to say goodbye to WC 2022 to prevent being sad soon, if a miracle happens we will be damn happy but we should already prepare ourselfs not to be to excited for the TM WC Quali.

Just checked Golmohammadi on Wiki, what makes him beeing favorite ? Coached 5-6 teams in 5-6 years .... anything what i missed ?
                                Who do you guys pick out of Branko, Daei, and Golmohammadi? I picked Daei as a headcoach and Golmohammadi as his assistant.

Comment

Working...
                                X