This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
    I hold Pouladi accountable for everything that happened to us that day.... He acted like a dipshit and his sending off according to rules wasn't wrong at all(now whether if I was a ref in a sensitive match like that I would've done the same is a different story). Now need to fall on the floor and roll around like a pussy when you're on a yellow and have been simply pushed.

That game will always scar me for life. We could've and should've won that cup with ease yet we blew it all away.
    Thank god there is someone else on here that sees it the same as I do. Almost everyone keeps blaming the ref, while people should ask "why the fuck was Pooladi challenging the other team's goalie when he already had a yellow card?" Pooladi getting kicked out of the game set in motion a series of events, such as Iraq equalizing, that pretty much started the quick sand effect...the more TM players tried to get themselves out of the quick sand, they got sucked further in.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Iraq is a second tier Asian team at best, we shouldn't have lost to them even with 10 men
      But Iraq played very well and calculated against Iran. They knew how to peel off the the multi layered TM defense. May be not an an every day event, but on that day Iraq could beat Japan too.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
        But Iraq played very well and calculated against Iran. They knew how to peel off the the multi layered TM defense. May be not an an every day event, but on that day Iraq could beat Japan too.
        I disagree, I think that Iraq that day was still a 2nd tier Asian team and obviously benefited from our early red card. Iraq that day would have not beaten even Bahrain, Qatar or UAE either in a 11v11 IMO

Comment

Since June 16, 2014, Team Melli has played 12 official games. We have won 7 games. Drew 2 games and lost 3.

The games we lost were against Argentina, Bosnia and Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            Since June 16, 2014, Team Melli has played 12 official games. We have won 7 games. Drew 2 games and lost 3.

You forgot the loss to Ben Williams bro

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              Isn't that match considered a "draw"?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                According to FIFA rules, that game ended in a 3- 3 draw. Losing in penalties dose not count as an official loss.

Comment

According to FIFA rules, that game ended in a 3- 3 draw. Losing in penalties dose not count as an official loss.
                  I know bro, I was just kidding since Ben Williams' rules superseded FIFA rules in that game.

Comment

CQ "I'm happy with my students"

http://90tv.ir/news/109830/%DA%A9%DB...C%D8%A7%D9%85/

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

TM-News-

I hope that Torabi stays with Saipa. He is a product of Majid Jalali and will shine there. Hopefully European offers come soon. This dude will become an absolute machine in 2-3 years

Comment

Comment

do you have the teams who we drew and won as well
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X