This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oliveira starting and scoring for Roma.
    Weird he started right away. Shows when a coach trust you, it can be huge. .

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Roma aren't giving Uzbek Azmoun much game time

Comment

FC Porto is a top, top club. One of the best in the world.

Any of their players can start and score in any club and in any top league, even their bench players. With Mehdi being one of their best, shows you how high his quality is and how he would make an impact wherever he is or goes.

Tecatito goes to the second-best team in La Liga - Sevilla. He wasn't like tearing up the Portuguese league or anything either. This year, he was a sub.

Also, some of the best players in the Premier League (Bruno Fernandes, Diogo Jota, Rúben Dias etc.) came straight from the Portuguese league that Mehdi Taremi by all accounts (goals, assists, impact etc.) was the best player of in 2021.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Helps when you have the same agent too

Comment

honeslty jesus corona and oliveira where nowhere near the level of the starting XI this season!

Comment

Me and my PFDC homies waiting for the match to start. That’s me in the front.

Comment

Mehdi not starting..

https://www.facebook.com/FCPorto/pho...9833691184485/

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  huuh there goes my plans for tonight, not going to watch porto until he is subbed in :/

hope, long shot now, but a team like inter or a premier league team has offered some juicy money to porto to get him..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

wow so coach is slowly getting mehdi away from XI again. i dont get why mehdi has played himself out of the XI honestly by not attacking. Just defending wont do it at this level

Comment

Benched against last placed team in the league, let’s not look too much into it. Could be SC giving a signal to Mehdi but if he was to be benched against better teams, I’d be worried.

Comment

Any links to the game? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamid05 View Post
                          Any links to the game? Thanks in advance.
                          http://www.hesgoal.com/news/95297/Be..._FC_Porto.html

usualy starts broadcasting 5-10 minutes before the game so it wont work before that
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Benched against last placed team in the league, let’s not look too much into it. Could be SC giving a signal to Mehdi but if he was to be benched against better teams, I’d be worried.
                            but why Evanilson ???

Comment

Mehdi also got a yellow last match, may just be playing it safe against a bottom table team. I’m certain he’ll be subbed in second half and even score. Bets are placed!

Comment

yeah a bet on Mehdi scores last goal of the game, or/and between 75-90+ extratime minute spectrum would be a interesting move.. should up the odds and he isnt going to play before that anywayz so..

i used to bet that on arj but since potter scrued my betts putting him in at 91 and giving him 2 minutes.. usualy fking the whole coupon i stopped.. happened a few times i had 3 other games in, and if he wasent subbed in id get a win on the 3 other games, but then he got subbed in at 91 and that bet started to count.. was so pissed that he never got subbed in at 70-80 min and still got subbed in at 91 just to fk up rest of my coupon..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X