AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Iranian ACL teams ( NAFT , Tractor, Foulad are simply tired teams playing for IPL title in addition to ACL.
    this is the result of over paid semi professional players, coaches, teams etc and coaches that are NOT at up to date with international football.

how is that that TM is doing well at international level yet struggles at club level?!?!?

IPL coaches are not able to compete internationally
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      I have to disagree with you. Australia only had 2 teams, we had 4 teams!

you allow Australia 4 teams and see what happens. just by sheer number you will have a better chance to get teams to next round.
      Australia could have had 3 teams if their 3rd team didn't fail miserably in the playoffs in their own home, while Naft made it all the way from the play-offs, which became our 4th team. Sorry, but if you want to have more teams in the ACL you need your league to be stronger than this.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        I have to disagree with you. Australia only had 2 teams, we had 4 teams!

you allow Australia 4 teams and see what happens. just by sheer number you will have a better chance to get teams to next round.
        Australia got 3 teams bro

Comment

Taromi is playing great game. Shame we do not use him fo tm !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Australia got 3 teams bro
            2 +1. but give them more teams and see what happens!! we have done jack with 3 + 1.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Persepolis 2-1 Bunyodkor

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
                Taromi is playing great game. Shame we do not use him fo tm !!
                He will get a invite soon !

Comment

Naft and Persepolis both advance.

Shire Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Australia could have had 3 teams if their 3rd team didn't fail miserably in the playoffs in their own home, while Naft made it all the way from the play-offs, which became our 4th team. Sorry, but if you want to have more teams in the ACL you need your league to be stronger than this.
                    Results are showing us that we should actually have less team than. IPL is at best a semi football league and not on par to compete at this level. 4 teams, 3 of which are at the top of the league and they are struggling.

we do not deserve 3 + 1 spots. if this continues we will loose our spots soon.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Well, I never thought I'd say this, but I fancy PP's chances of making the quarter-finals way more than Naft's.

After that game against Zob, Naft's defensive weaknesses have been fully exposed and all good offensive teams are taking full advantage of it.

Mansourian has either got to drop this conservative defensive style in the next game to take pressure off his defense or they're going down and they're going down badly.

Comment

Some people just wait in the dark until our teams fail so that they pop up and bring their cool "IPL sucks, this is the reality of our league" phrases gotta love this. I can guarantee you some members here are currently disappointed that we have 2 teams that went through.

Good on Naft and PP for making the round of 16, hopefully they make it far

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          Naft and Persepolis both advance.

Shire Iran!
                          both of these teams will struggle next round. under powered, under prepared for next round. hope i am wrong, but i cant see them going far.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

I think we did pretty good, Foolad had no players because of the sarbazi issue and their team was extremely fatigued. and Tractor could have gotten to the next round if their coach wasn't so conservative. Still they played a great offensive game and scored many goals, their defense sucked hard though

Comment

Branco follows up his first league win with his first ACL win...hopefully we can keep it up. The boys played a solid game. One big difference I've noticed is that the team is playing at a faster pace than before which is something I expected from Branco.

Going into the ACL everyone wrote us off saying we stood no chance in this group of death and now we finish as our best representative.

Dameh bacheha shadidan garm, it's been a long time that I've been proud and excited as a PP fan.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Some people just wait in the dark until our teams fail so that they pop up and bring their cool "IPL sucks, this is the reality of our league" phrases gotta love this. I can guarantee you some members here are currently disappointed that we have 2 teams that went through.

Good on Naft and PP for making the round of 16, hopefully they make it far
                                grow up. we do not need to wait for them to fail, THEY have FAILED on their own. That is why the last time we won the ACL was in 1992!
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X