Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which European Club has the most number of fans on PFDC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    u should redo this with multiple choices, people have a few favorite teams
    na digheh nashod eki joon, that was the whole point, if you have to choose one club, as I said; if your favorits were to face each other, which one would you like to see win the match of the tournament? Don't tell me you have the same amount of loyalty to 5 differen teams or something
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

whichever team won champions league the year before = most fans

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        u should redo this with multiple choices, people have a few favorite teams
        Yeah, I had to make a choice between AC Milan and Real, I just chose Milan for this one.

Iran - Esteghlal
        Italy - AC Milan
        Spain - Real Madrid
        England - Liverpool
        Turkey - Besiktas
        Germany - Don't really care, but ok I'll say say Bayern because of the Iranians
        Holland - Don't really care, if I had to choose I'd say PSV (Romario, Ronaldo)
        Argentina - Boca Juniors
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

just one team since 2004 chelsea!!!

Comment

Futbol Club Barcelona.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Iran - Perspolis
              Spain - Barca
              Germany - Bayern
              Italy - Inter Milan
              England - Liverpool
              Holland - Ajax
              HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
              you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Barca, since 1999

70% of the barca fans on this site are bandwagoners. They became fans of barca during the Rijkaard era where barca had it's revival.

Comment

barcelona bandwagon, if u did this 2 yrs ago man u would be # 1

#1 for me Milan always no matter what
                  #2 as roma

i find it hilarious how out of 10 games in fifa online 6 games were against barcelona
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

AIK Solna (from Sweden) is the only club team that I have followed with passion. I mean REALLY followed. I visited over 60 home games between 2002-2007 and I was part of Black Army, one of their major fan clubs. I remember I cried when they got relegated in 2005, but unlike many band wagoners, I kept supporting the team and kept visiting their games. Last year they did pretty well and won both the league and the cup.
                    I havent been able to go to any of their games since I temporarily moved to Hungary in 2007.

I enjoy watching teams like Barcelona and Man U play, but I cant really claim to be a real fan of any of those teams.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      barcelona bandwagon, if u did this 2 yrs ago man u would be # 1
                      #1 for me Milan always no matter what
                      #2 as roma
                      i find it hilarious how out of 10 games in fifa online 6 games were against barcelona
                      this

two years ago, when real won back to back league titles, me, shayan and milad69 (+ Milad lol) were the only ones keeping the barca thread alive

Comment

gooo barcaaa alwaysss!!!
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Germany: Bayern
                          Turkey: Besitkas
                          Spain: don't care
                          Italy: don't care, but enjoy watching Roma more
                          England: don't care but perfer Liverpool
                          sigpic
                          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                            Germany: Bayern
                            Turkey: Besitkas
                            Spain: don't care
                            Italy: don't care, but enjoy watching Roma more
                            England: don't care but perfer Liverpool
                            ur a besiktas supporter yet u didnt include them in ur poll?
                            Originally posted by siavasharian
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Fanarbach lol i voted "team not listed" (Lech Poznan FYI), but my favs:

Greece: Olympiacos
                              England: Liverpool
                              Scotland: Celtic
                              Germany: Eintracht Frankfurt
                              Spain: no one really, but you guys have got me rooting for Osasuna lol
                              France: Marseille
                              Italy: AC Milan
                              Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
                                AIK Solna (from Sweden) is the only club team that I have followed with passion. I mean REALLY followed. I visited over 60 home games between 2002-2007 and I was part of Black Army, one of their major fan clubs. I remember I cried when they got relegated in 2005, but unlike many band wagoners, I kept supporting the team and kept visiting their games. Last year they did pretty well and won both the league and the cup.
                                I havent been able to go to any of their games since I temporarily moved to Hungary in 2007.

I enjoy watching teams like Barcelona and Man U play, but I cant really claim to be a real fan of any of those teams.
                                Nice to hear you got such support for your team, if i remember Derek Boateng went from Panathinaicos to AIK back in like 02, hope he did well!

also, screw Elfsborg
                                Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                                X