Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    ^^i think we should send mostly reserves with a couple of our starters so we can at least get a reasonable result in front of our fans.
    Kuruvchi have already qualified for the next round, so they will probably use their reserves as well
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Navidkia interview
      don't feel like translating but you can read urself.

محرم نویدکیا درباره دیدار سپاهان مقابل پرسپولیس اظهار داشت: در نیمه اول، بازی بیشتر در اختیار پرسپولیس بود. نمی*دانم ویرا بین دو نیمه چه چیزی به نفرات گفت؛ اما از نوع بازی سپاهان مشخص بود که نمی خواست ریسک کند.
      وی افزود: سپاهان با لایه*های دفاعی خوب مشغول اداره بازی شد و فکر نمی*کردیم گل بخوریم، چون خیلی خوب دفاع می*کردیم و آن گل هم از روی اتفاق به ثمر رسید.
      نویدکیا با بیان این که علاقه ای به اینگونه مسابقات*، ادامه داد: اگر در ترکیب سپاهان بودم سعی می*کردم تیم را به سمت جلو ببرم تا این قدر دفاع نکند و تحت فشار نباشد. سپاهان با وجود نفرات مصدوم و محروم خیلی خوب بازی بود.
      این بازیکن تاکید کرد: بازیکنان خیلی راحت بازی را بسته بودند و مدافعان بلند قامت ما تمامی توپ های ارسالی حریفی را دفع می کردند. عقیلی در شرایطی بازی کرد که شب قبل از مسابقه بیمار شده بود.
      نویدکیا با اشاره با این که در چند سال اخیر تیم*های استقلال و پرسپولیس مقهور سپاهان شده*اند، افزود: برای تهرانی*ها پیروزی مقابل سپاهان خیلی اهمیت داشت. در این چند سال پرسپولیس و استقلال را خیلی اذیت کردیم و به عنوان یک سپاهانی از این بابت خوشحالم. چون این تیم به قطبی جدید و قدرتمند در فوتبال ما تبدیل شده است.
      وی در مورد شادی منحصر به فرد هواداران پرسپولیس و دلخوری بعضی* همبازیانش از این باخت اظهار کرد: زیبایی فوتبال به همین لحظات است. سال*های قبل همین تماشاگران گریه می*کردند و روز شنبه همه از شادی به داخل زمین هجوم آوردند. جذابیت فوتبال به قوی شدن تیم*های پرسپولیس و استقلال است.
      نویدکیا خاطرنشان ساخت: در این دو تیم تفکرات بزرگ جریان ندارد. اگر آن*ها تیم*های پایه خود را تقویت کنند هیچ تیمی در ایران به آنها نمی*رسد، البته به طرز ویژه*ای از سوی رسانه*ها حمایت می*شوند و این خیلی مهم است.
      این بازیکن در پاسخ به اینکه اگر لوکا بوناچیچ سرمربی سپاهان بود می*توانست سپاهان را قهرمان لیگ کند، گفت: ترجیح می*دهم در این باره حرفی نزنم. لوکا با وجود بداخلاقی*هایی که داشت مربی بسیار منطقی بود. در حالی که در یک برهه*ای با او مشکل داشتم، آرزو می*کنم در النصر موفق شود

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^Can he start playing at the start of the next season? I am sure we would have won the IPL if he hadn't got injured
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
          ^Can he start playing at the start of the next season? I am sure we would have won the IPL if he hadn't got injured
          If we had Navidkia and karimi for the last couple of matches, I'm 100% sure We would have won the league without the need for the last match
          but it wasn't to be.

Im not sure when he'll be back.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sepahan set to field second string

AFC- With a quarter-final spot out of reach and morale at a low point after a heart-breaking loss in the Iranian league title-decider last weekend, Sepahan are expected to field a second string side for the visit of Group A winners Kuruvchi on Wednesday.

The Esfahan side’s hopes of reaching the last eight of the AFC Champions League ended two weeks ago when they lost 2-1 to Al Ittihad Aleppo in Syria.

But worse was to follow last Saturday when a goal in the fifth minute of stoppage time saw them lose 2-1 to Perspolis on the final day of the Iran Pro League season, handing the title to the Tehran club.

“This is a very difficult time for us,” said assistant coach Karim Ghambari of the mood in the Sepahan camp.

“We lost the league in the last minute of the season and are very sad. But hour by hour, and day by day the players are getting better.”

Sepahan’s only chance of silverware this season now rests on the Hazfi Cup, a competition they have won in three of the past four seasons.

With Sepahan scheduled to face struggling Pegah in the quarter-finals, coach Jorvan Vieira is expected to give his first choice players a rest for the game against Kuruvchi at the Azadi Stadium in Tehran.

Goalkeeper Masoud Homami, defenders Hadi Jaffari and Jalal Akbari, midfielders Hosein Kazemi and Abdulwahab Abolheil and striker Seyed Salehi will be rested while midfielder Hossein Papi is suspended.

Vieira is also missing defenders Hadi Aghili and Mohsen Bengar and midfielder Ehsan Hajsafi who are training with the Iran national team for next month’s World Cup qualifiers, while the Iraqi duo of Emad Mohammed Redha and Haitham Kadhim are also away on international duty.

In contrast, the mood in the Kuruvchi camp is upbeat after their 2-0 win over Al Ittihad that saw them reach the AFC Champions League knockout stage at the first attempt.

Kuruvchi have also won ten games in a row in the Uzbek League, thumping Shurtan 7-0 last Friday for the biggest win in club history.

And coach Mirdjalal Kasimov is not about to let his team take their foot off the gas against Sepahan.

“Although we are already assured of qualifying for the knockout stage, we will still be playing for a positive result in Teheran as we want to uphold the image and position of the club,” said Kasimov.

“We plan to take all of our key players to Teheran and then decide who will play against Sepahan and who will be rested.”

Striker Ulugbek Bakaev and defender Bakhtier Ashurmatov have missed the trip to Iran as the pair are undergoing treatment on injuries in Germany but the team is otherwise at full strength.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

i really don't see us beating kuruvchi with all these players resting or some of them on TM duty. i just hope the younger players show some courage and play a good game. we need to save energy for the Pegah game.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

great chance for the second string to show themselves and boost their confidence for next years IPL and ACL. and a much need rest for the first team before their crucial match against peghah
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Sepahan 1-1 kuruvchi
                  alimohamadi's 3rd minute goal was brilliant! you can watch the game at www.iranfootballonline.com

Azizadeh, bahadorani, mujiri and loveinian were the ones that i knew and they started the match. Azizadeh had a great game. i saw some combination and passing between our players that i haven't seen in any IPL game. two teams didn't have motivation because it was a useless game anyway.

btw here is the video of sepahan staff interview after the pp game.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgJwsiZhTXY

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

زمان ديدارهاي جام حذفي فوتبال مشخص شد
                    فولاد - استقلال نهم خرداد در اهواز
                    پگاه - سپاهان هفتم خرداد در گيلان

سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال
                    1387/03/02
                    05-22-2008
                    13:16:31
                    8703-00843: كد خبر

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
                    سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

زمان ديدار تيم*هاي فوتبال سپاهان برابر پگاه گيلان و فولاد خوزستان مقابل استقلال تهران از سري مسابقه هاي جام حذفي ايران مشخص شد.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشي خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، پس از نشستي كه صبح امروز(پنج شنبه)، با حضور نمايندگان تيم*هاي حاضر در جام حذفي به رياست عزيز محمدي، رييس سازمان ليگ، و با حضور مهدي محمد نبي، دبيركل فدراسيون فوتبال انجام شد، ديدار تيم*هاي سپاهان اصفهان برابر پگاه گيلان از مرحله يک چهارم نهايي و فولاد خوزستان مقابل استقلال تهران از مرحله ي نيمه نهايي جام حذفي باشگاه هاي ايران به ترتيب در تاريخ هفتم و نهم خردادماه جاري برگزار مي*شود.

عزيز محمدي در اين باره به ايسنا گفت: امروز جلسه*اي را با حضور نمايندگان پنج تيم حاضر در جام حذفي برگزار كرديم كه در اين جلسه هر يك از اين نمايندگان پيشنهادهايي را درباره زمان برگزاري بازي*هاي اين جام ارايه دادند كه پس از بررسي نظرهاي موجود سرانجام اين ديدارها در تاريخ هفتم و نهم خردادماه جاري انجام مي*شود.

وي گفت: ابتدا بازي تيم*هاي پگاه گيلان و سپاهان اصفهان به ميزباني پگاه در هفتم و سپس ديدار تيم*هاي فولاد خوزستان و استقلال تهران در نهم خردادماه به ميزباني فولاد برگزار مي*شود. همچنين بنابر توافقاتي كه با كميته تيم*هاي ملي صورت گرفت سه بازيكن ملي*پوش تيم سپاهان پس از انجام بازي تداركاتي تيم ملي فوتبال مقابل زامبيا در تاريخ پنجم خردادماه آزاد شده و در اختيار باشگاه*شان قرار مي*گيرند تا پس از انجام بازي در جام حذفي مجدد در خدمت تيم ملي باشند.

عزيز محمدي همچنين خاطرنشان كرد: سپاهان در بازي آتي ميهمان است و به طور طبيعي در صورت صعود به مرحله نيمه*نهايي در بازي مقابل برق شيراز ميزبان خواهد بود اما در صورت صعود تيم پگاه به نيمه نهايي و با توجه به اينكه تيم برق شيراز هم در بازي گذشته خود ميزبان بوده است، قرعه*كشي انجام شد و طبق آن اين تيم گيلاني است كه در اين مرحله ميزبان برق شيراز خواهد بود.

وي گفت: در صورتي كه تيم سپاهان به مرحله نيمه*نهايي راه يابد و اينكه برخي از بازيكنانش در خدمت تيم ملي هستند، لذا زمان برگزاري ديدار احتمالي اين تيم مقابل برق شيراز هنوز مشخص نشده است
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                      Sepahan 1-1 kuruvchi
                      alimohamadi's 3rd minute goal was brilliant! you can watch the game at www.iranfootballonline.com

Azizadeh, bahadorani, mujiri and loveinian were the ones that i knew and they started the match. Azizadeh had a great game. i saw some combination and passing between our players that i haven't seen in any IPL game. two teams didn't have motivation because it was a useless game anyway.

btw here is the video of sepahan staff interview after the pp game.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgJwsiZhTXY
                      about the video, sepahan is right about some of the complaints, but as i said many times , this is a bipolar football, IT WILL DESTROY OUR FOOTBALL one of these days.
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        about the video, sepahan is right about some of the complaints, but as i said many times , this is a bipolar football, IT WILL DESTROY OUR FOOTBALL one of these days.
                        do you know who the guy in the video is? the skiny guy that keeps on going on

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          do you know who the guy in the video is? the skiny guy that keeps on going on
                          are u joking?...the 1 and only Seyed Salehi!!!

'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                          ~
                          Cyrus the Great
                          King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

the vid was quite fair...except for the very very last statement.
                            'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                            ~
                            Cyrus the Great
                            King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh View Post
                                i am not a sepahan fan, but to be fair:

the incident happened when perspolis fans violated their assigned seating area
                                and decided to fight with the Sepahan fans over the middle stands against the
                                rules of the stadium.

perspolis fans claim that NO OTHER TEAM deserves to play a home game
                                and thus they claim that they should always dominate all games, everywhere
                                (except for abadan, of course, but that "problem" is now resolved)

it's just this BAD attitude that ended in this disaster and the recent one at Azadi

Comment

Working...
                                X