No announcement yet.

Ali Daei's Passport Confiscated by IR authorities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so according to Iran international (witnessed by people in airport), Ali daei's passport was confiscated coming from turkey (istanbul) to tehran. Lol if true are IR mofos this stupid? This guy came back, wasn't even trying to leave iran. HE CAME BACK FROM another country looool this got to be the joke of the year .

also guys don't worry ali daei has lots of friends in IR, including basiji and sepahi people. So he'll get it back + an appology from the authorities.

Comment

Ali Daei is more popular and a better Iranian than anyone IR has ever produced.

They are truly scared now.

Comment

The turning point in 1979 uprising was when the bacheh mullahs raided the police stations or army bases and got hold of guns. Freedom fighters in Iran need arms. The only country that can help Iran is Israel at the moment. If people get arms these mother fuckers are history.

Comment

In IR speak, having your passport confiscated means you're mamno-ol-khorooj. Idiots don't realize what headaches this will cause them with the upcoming WC where I am sure Daei is invited. I see them quietly returning the passport back, but don't be surprised IR plays their cards wrong and this turns into another FIFA showdown. Does anyone know if Daei has any active FIFA ambassadorial or other roles right now?
          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            The turning point in 1979 uprising was when the bacheh mullahs raided the police stations or army bases and got hold of guns. Freedom fighters in Iran need arms. The only country that can help Iran is Israel at the moment. If people get arms these mother fuckers are history.
            On one hand I think guns will finish the regime off, on the other hand I think they'll use the guns as an excuse to declare this a "proxy war by Israel", roll tanks into the streets and mow down thousands of protesters in the name of fighting "foreign mercenaries". This regime will happily kill 100,000 Iranians to stay in power. Especially if it can portray them as mercenaries armed by Israel/USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              Keivan jan this was the BS story that was fed by Mullas to make them look strong.

The truth is that People were armed from outside. Mojahedin had a big role in this too. This mofos were trained and willing to die for their beliefs. There was no such thing as "bache mullas" fighting against shah. There is actually an interview of khomeini where he is asked (by american interviewer), about the guns exported from plaestine to iran for people to fight against shah. Khomeini replys with "I dono , I have no information". So again please don't repeat the BS that IR has fed people over the past few years.

The truth is that Khomeini was funded and gaurd by numberous ogranizations.

So if you guys think people can just randomly raid police stations and kick mullas out, then its nothing but delusion. The only way to kick these mofos out is by a strong leader that has lots of funding and is supported by other groups.

In 1979 its wasnt just khomeini, there were Several left-wing guerrilla groups who were also strong and helped the revulotion to happen. Other groups like Cherik haye fadaei, Mojahedin, Komala Party of Iranian Kurdistan etc.... and these groups were already armed and trained.

Khomeini tricked them all, the plan was to bring khomeini and make him the leader of so called Vatican City "Qom". And nothing more. However khomeini took the power and killed anyone who was against him and that includes the mojahedin MOFOs.

Again mullas have been feeding people this BS story that its was people who did the revolution in 1979 but the truth is that it was not. Yes people helped but without these armed groups and fundings of other organization the revolution had no chance.

Comment

Working...
              X