Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merooj/Majid Official Supplier for TM in Qatar WC 2022. |NEW KIT SOON | NEW LOGO IDEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soniq View Post
    Jesus christ this video was a whole lot of nothing - could've summed it up in a minute
    Literally! Wasted 5 minutes of my life

Comment

Jesus christ this video was a whole lot of nothing - could've summed it up in a minute
      Cheghadr zer zad omg

Comment

Lol at Iff and kit reveals..

Maybe use this as the new iff logo?
        Want to se the kit
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

(۷ مهر ۱۴۰۱) مراسم رونمایی از لباس تیم ملی ایران برای جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ قطر به زمان نامعلومی موکول شد. همچنین این احتمال وجود دارد که مراسمی به این منظور برگزار نگردد و لباس جدید بدون تشریفات خاصی رونمایی شود.
          Translation: September 29th, 2022: The reveal ceremony for TM WC 2022 Kits have been delayed to an unknown time. There is also a possibility that there will be no ceremony and the new kit will be revealed without any special preparations.

source
          Last edited by soniq; 09-29-2022, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Translation: September 29th, 2022: The reveal ceremony for TM WC 2022 Kits have been delayed to an unknown time. There is also a possibility that there will be no ceremony and the new kit will be revealed without any special preparations.

source
            Probably for the best.

Comment

Cant they just make a cool presentation under 1 minute videoclip? Who needs a presentation ceremony anyway.. its not a boat to crush a bottle on it..

Just do something like this, but Irani version.. 😁
              https://youtu.be/5qShUXwPzOI
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

ROFL classic IR don’t expect any shit [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

source
                  There we go! That's the Iran I was waiting for. Good job to the Olaghs at IFF

Comment

I know there's no chance of this happening but.. I hope Carlos pulls a last minute Iran PUMA deal and we get decent red/white/green PUMA kits (wishful thinking of course).

#thankyouiff

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      I know there's no chance of this happening but.. I hope Carlos pulls a last minute Iran PUMA deal and we get decent red/white/green PUMA kits (wishful thinking of course).

#thankyouiff
                      Did you see puma kits for wc22??

Comment

I think the presentation has been delayed or potentially cancelled because it was inappropriate to have a happy ceremony while people are dying in the streets. Might even have been a nod of respect to the protest.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                          I think the presentation has been delayed or potentially cancelled because it was inappropriate to have a happy ceremony while people are dying in the streets. Might even have been a nod of respect to the protest.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                          Lol this is iff. It is prob delayed cause Fifa didn't approve the design or something of this nature.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            Lol this is iff. It is prob delayed cause Fifa didn't approve the design or something of this nature.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Agree.

Comment

You know what strante is ?

The whole world, nearly 95% of all wrestlers even in World Cups and Olympics where iranian jeryes by Merooj and they are absolutely no. 1 in wrestling, also look great and must have a great quality.
                              Why cant they do a football jeryes ? I mean look at all wrestlers.

Comment

I think it isn't that easy as it sounds. Im not sure but I think Wrestler Jersey are made of a different material. Like I said I can imagine that its not exactly the same but in general you are right.
                                I hope we get a nice design

Comment

Working...
                                X