X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kateb View Post
    asking armani bademjoon fans to apology
    its like asking TRUMP to admit The election was not fake.
    First of all I am a Team Melli fan and not Skocic or CQ or Branko fan. Can you tell me what we have to apologize for? I will tell you what you have to apologize for after.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
      Again spewing out total nonsense… idk what you mean by “we” because this is the first time I’ve seen someone use the term Big Mac Khor lol must be a you thing. I prefer Joojeh and koobideh without rice and idk if you can necessarily call that fast food. Yes I lack critical thinking and thinking outside the box because I don’t agree with us having a coach who thinks too much outside the box (NOORAFKAN AS CB???!!) yeah I prefer to stay in my box in this case. You are such a critical thinker and are so outside the box just because you do not agree with the majority…. the majority of the population are also not criminals and murderers does that make us non critically thinking and inside the box ppl?. Please give me a break. I see I hurt your feelings a little too much since you view yourself so highly in regards to me. Jamesh kon haji.
      Valid points are “we play bed football, boring football, not entertaining.” And I agree but when your players can’t make it a priority to play the game instead of the ref every two minutes and when your players can’t manage to complete more than 3 passes since most of them choose to go eat your “Big Macs” in Dubai instead of challenging themselves in European possession based leagues then you can’t tell me doing what we do is not in our best interests. It took Germany 12 years of preparation… 12 YEARS to finally perfect their machine. And that’s Germany. But just watch and enjoy the show lol either way you won’t have anything to lose because you’d still talk your usual garbage and if we win then hey no one will even think of you. Now go home and eat your Big Macs.
      This is your greatest insult. That is sher o ver not when I talk about stats. Once again the CQ fan boys (yes you lol) resort to downgrading TM and our players to make their blue eyed "king" seem all that more special. The herd eating big macs or chewed yonjeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        I will think about sko everytime i eat a tomato or khoresh gheimeh bademjan and cq haters when i se a broklii. 🍆🍆🍆🍆🥦🥦🥦🥦😅
        And I think about khiar, zereshk, big macs, peshgel, and yonjeh when I think of you guys. What is your point?

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2
          Herd of horses while you’re the real and only donkey here. Case dismissed.
          Be careful, he will dish it, but I’m fairly certain he reports people for name calling, even innocent verbal back and forth with him. Truly good faith “argument and opinion” from TK, especially when he responds 3 times in a row to his own post with incoherent ramblings. He’s name called a few people a few times today, despite Keano’s warning last night not to be disrespectful or get banned. Let’s see whether that pans out. I feel like over the years we’ve had several people with very long leashes given with warning after warning. PFDC will be a much more harmonious and less toxic place if TK is put on a well deserved time out.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            First of all I am a Team Melli fan and not Skocic or CQ or Branko fan. Can you tell me what we have to apologize for? I will tell you what you have to apologize for after.
            I HAVE MADE A PROMISE TO MYSELF
            TO NEVER REPLY TO YOU , rozbeh, and ozone on team melli matters anymore.
            so please dont reply to my posts regarding tm either.

Comment

LIKE GREAT CQ SAID IN HIS INTERVIEW,
              tell the loSers dont waste my time.

Comment

I'm still waiting to see the evidence of the claim Tooleh Khers has made multiple times that Queiroz doesn't have a UEFA coaching license.

Out of all the outlandish claims, this was one of the more surreal ones, given his license record is so easy to find. Both he and Dragan have a Pro License, though this consummate troll keeps saying that Queiroz doesn't....

Reminds me of KellyAnne Conway's "alternative facts"

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  I'm still waiting to see the evidence of the claim Tooleh Khers has made multiple times that Queiroz doesn't have a UEFA coaching license.

Out of all the outlandish claims, this was one of the more surreal ones, given his license record is so easy to find. Both he and Dragan have a Pro License, though this consummate troll keeps saying that Queiroz doesn't....
                  my apology to you DR.
                  YOU WHERE RIGHT YESTERDAY.

Comment

No, you misunderstood, he meant CQ wouldn’t have his coaching license if it weren’t for Skocic. We all know Skocic invented the earth, moon and stars, so we should all bow to him because without him we wouldn’t have any air to breath. Coming back to score 2 in injury time against the mighty 2021 lebanon squad was one of his many miracles, may Skocic bless you.

I think we can all agree that if we win the World Cup, it would all be thanks to Skocic, and if in 60 years we have any success, yep, you can thank Skocic for that too as his soul will be controlling the team from the other side. All hail Skocic and his brilliant, beautiful attacking football, I couldn’t tell if I was watching Iran or Brazil when he was manager, we were tiki-taka-ing like spain, and organized like prime Germany. CQ isn’t fit to shine Dragan’s shoes.

Comment

While we are on the topic of waiting..any chance a "wow" coming for the below?

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum....php?p=2843376

I'm just teasing I knew you wouldn't call it out...its not your style to go after a Skocic hater...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        While we are on the topic of waiting..any chance a "wow" coming for the below?

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum....php?p=2843376

I'm just teasing I knew you wouldn't call it out...its not your style to go after a Skocic hater...

Tease whomever you want, hypocrite.

Comment

*** edited***

AND WARNED!
                          Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 09-30-2022, 05:26 PM.

Comment

ozone thinks he can do and sa what ever he wnts because
                            he Used to be ex mod.
                            this is not koon soozi any more..its more like konesh mikhareh.
                            Are you dying to scratch it? It seems you are the one saying whatever you want.

Tease whomever you want, hypocrite.
                            Wow...still waiting. Btw look up definition of hypocrite. Aka supposed TM fan but also not opposed to anti TM support...
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

@TOOLEH KHERS!
                              WARNED! Refrain frominsulting other members!
                              You don’t like “Big Mac Khors” then go hang around with “Whopper Khors” but do not provoke members!
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I HAVE MADE A PROMISE TO MYSELF
                                TO NEVER REPLY TO YOU , rozbeh, and ozone on team melli matters anymore.
                                so please dont reply to my posts regarding tm either.
                                In a thread called "Carlos Queroz Apology Thread", you are clearly saying I (we) should apologize. I asked you a very simple question: What do we need to apologize for? If you do not have an answer then maybe you are the "bacheh por roo" who is wasting people's time.

Comment

Working...
                                X