This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    I assume (I hope) you are not talking about the two friendlies and are talking about the Qatar world cup even though Wales or U.S are not really giants but then again neither are Uruguay and Senegal? Algeria B team beat Nigeria . Don't ever forget TM is my team just as much as yours. If you think I would ever hope tat TM loses or gets bad results (unlike many many CQ fans) so I can come here and gloat you better eat your vegetables and some fish. My problems with CQ are about his results and his attitude of course but will over look his attitude and forgive and forget if he GETS RESULTS.
    I seen people who disagree with CQ make some valid points… but I’ve seen you on here for years just spewing out proper garbage every time you post lol. Since when is a Algeria with Mahrez, mandi, atal, slimani, belaili, benacer, etc… in the starting line up an Algeria B side. What RESULTS did Skocic get besides taking one of the most talented TM teams to the WC in one of the easiest groups we’ve ever had. The team got themselves there tbh. CQ ACTUALLY took TM to two b2b world cups with way less talented teams. He gained us 4 pts in the World Cup which in a normal scenario would’ve gotten us through… in a group with Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. With respect to Skocic but anyone having an actual conversation and trying to make an argument about Skocic vs CQ has 0 footballing knowledge but then again go ahead and keep trolling. No one takes you seriously anyways because you’ve been proven wrong almost every time and you really have no sense of knowledge about what you’re talkin about🤣

Comment

What is it with this tooleh khers? Does he believe in the sher-o-ver he writes or does she simply love making a fool out of himself here?

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
        What is it with this tooleh khers? Does he believe in the shero ver he writes or does she simply love making a fool out of himself here?
        Might be both, I'm quite sure he is a troll and sherover expert, but in the end, sherover is an integral part of our culture, so I don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          I seen people who disagree with CQ make some valid points… but I’ve seen you on here for years just spewing out proper garbage every time you post lol. Since when is a Algeria with Mahrez, mandi, atal, slimani, belaili, benacer, etc… in the starting line up an Algeria B side. What RESULTS did Skocic get besides taking one of the most talented TM teams to the WC in one of the easiest groups we’ve ever had. The team got themselves there tbh. CQ ACTUALLY took TM to two b2b world cups with way less talented teams. He gained us 4 pts in the World Cup which in a normal scenario would’ve gotten us through… in a group with Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. With respect to Skocic but anyone having an actual conversation and trying to make an argument about Skocic vs CQ has 0 footballing knowledge but then again go ahead and keep trolling. No one takes you seriously anyways because you’ve been proven wrong almost every time and you really have no sense of knowledge about what you’re talkin about🤣
          You are what we call "big mac khor" you like fast food. If someone would chew it for you it would be even better. Typically the big mac khors lack critical thinking, are shallow and see the surface only, suffer from extreme group think, suffer from hypocrisy, and when met with someone thinking out of the box and different than them and their 'herd' they lose their marbles and call all kinds of names.
          Yes agha you have footballing knowledge and since CQ worked as assistant for Alex Ferguson and Alex Ferguson said he is a good trainer then he must be better than a Croatian who coaches khooneh be khooneh. Easy peasy no need for you to bother yourself with anything else. Let the brain rest. (edit) Who cares about anything else. Please give us a few of these "valid points" that you have seen so we all know what you are talking about. I would really like to see the hamster working the wheel a little bit.

Comment

No apology to CQ ever from me for
            criticising/disliking/disapproving his boring defensive game plans.
            Never ever. lol
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ben.walken View Post
              Skocic managed the team for 2 years, but he didn’t build a team. For the past 2 years he was more and less relying on the same AC 2019 squad (exception of 4-5 players that probably won’t even make the WC cut)
              In an essence Carlos is resuming where he left of.
              Well Ben walken jan, he left at a 3-0 loss to Japan and a 60% winning percentage. Also his team rarely scored in open play, and pretty much was done if conceded the first goal. These players belong to Iranian football and the majority of them would be picked by different coaches especially if they are facing elimination from the start and can not take risks on unknown players. Even if most of these players are the same as 2018 as you claim, some were on the bench in 2018, some were playing in different roles and different positions. Jahanbakhsh for example shined under Skocic but now will revert back to a bench player which is poetic irony and karma well deserved for his coup of the one who made him shine.

Anyways I hope CQ gets an A+ this time around and advances in the world cup and his contract is renewed to win the Asian Cup. Anything other than advancement in this group with these players who according to many brought themselves to the world Cup due to their unprecedented talent (even though according to many they were the same players from 2018) would be grounds for immediate dismissal. No ifs and buts and ....etc. Thanks for being respectful.

Comment

Who cares if Skocic has a UEFA license and Carlos does not.
                Can you make your lies a little more credible? Queiroz has a UEFA Pro License

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Can you make your lies a little more credible? Queiroz has a UEFA Pro License
                  after reading the most current tooleh khers posts,i am concern about tooleh health.
                  I ASK FOR IMMIDIATE URGENT MENTAL EVALUATIONof him.
                  this is not about football anymore OUR HAMVATAN NEED OUR HELP.
                  #toolehkhers
                  #mental health
                  bears parks picknick baskets
                  timarestan ampoool ghorseh khab

Comment

asking armani bademjoon fans to apology
                    its like asking TRUMP to admit The election was not fake.

Comment

Our recent results have been very good, no doubt. The players clearly trusts Queiroz, and they are willing to fight for him. But i wont apologize for not worshipping a guy who plays with 11 men in his own penalty area. I know that we cant play like brazil or some other world class team, but its painful to see that we barely can string 3 or 4 passes together before the opposition intercepts the ball and dictates 90 % of the game..

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        asking armani bademjoon fans to apology
                        its like asking TRUMP to admit The election was not fake.
                        I will think about sko everytime i eat a tomato or khoresh gheimeh bademjan and cq haters when i se a broklii. 🍆🍆🍆🍆🥦🥦🥦🥦😅
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

You are what we call "big mac khor" you like fast food. If someone would chew it for you it would be even better. Typically the big mac khors lack critical thinking, are shallow and see the surface only, suffer from extreme group think, suffer from hypocrisy, and when met with someone thinking out of the box and different than them and their 'herd' they lose their marbles and call all kinds of names.
                          Yes agha you have footballing knowledge and since CQ worked as assistant for Alex Ferguson and Alex Ferguson said he is a good trainer then he must be better than a Croatian who coaches khooneh be khooneh. Easy peasy no need for you to bother yourself with anything else. Let the brain rest. (edit) Who cares about anything else. Please give us a few of these "valid points" that you have seen so we all know what you are talking about. I would really like to see the hamster working the wheel a little bit.
                          Again spewing out total nonsense… idk what you mean by “we” because this is the first time I’ve seen someone use the term Big Mac Khor lol must be a you thing. I prefer Joojeh and koobideh without rice and idk if you can necessarily call that fast food. Yes I lack critical thinking and thinking outside the box because I don’t agree with us having a coach who thinks too much outside the box (NOORAFKAN AS CB???!!) yeah I prefer to stay in my box in this case. You are such a critical thinker and are so outside the box just because you do not agree with the majority…. the majority of the population are also not criminals and murderers does that make us non critically thinking and inside the box ppl?. Please give me a break. I see I hurt your feelings a little too much since you view yourself so highly in regards to me. Jamesh kon haji.

Valid points are “we play bed football, boring football, not entertaining.” And I agree but when your players can’t make it a priority to play the game instead of the ref every two minutes and when your players can’t manage to complete more than 3 passes since most of them choose to go eat your “Big Macs” in Dubai instead of challenging themselves in European possession based leagues then you can’t tell me doing what we do is not in our best interests. It took Germany 12 years of preparation… 12 YEARS to finally perfect their machine. And that’s Germany. But just watch and enjoy the show lol either way you won’t have anything to lose because you’d still talk your usual garbage and if we win then hey no one will even think of you. Now go home and eat your Big Macs.

Comment

There are some really exaggerated posts saying we’re playing 11 men back and we were losing possession on every play, that was definitely not the case against Uruguay and against Senegal, they are an athletically gifted team that presses very aggressively and that is difficult for any team to retain possession against. Is the preference for us to have 60% possession passing the ball amongst the center backs like some of the “beautiful game” teams? Senegal is a top team, and there’s a reason their players play at top clubs.

The bigger issue is not being organized well in defense like we were under Skocic. I never saw an identity under Skocic (Mr. expert still has never responded on what Skocic’s “tactic” was, but he’s not arguing in good faith so it’s best to ignore him and his posts at this point), but saying we’re playing ultra defensive now in light of the 2 most recent friendlies is a lie. Yes, we didn’t retain possession well against Senegal, but the USA is a team trying the beloved “offensive beautiful” game of football and they have similar issues with pressing that we do. Heck, they were facing a much weaker team in Saudis and I’d say Senegal is better than Japan at the moment, and USA’s attacking plan ended up with errant passes and very sloppy play. Is that the preference for us? To play “beautiful” football that is just as frustrating and ugly but with significantly more risk? I for one prefer an organized defense and expanding on the counter, and we still had a respectable 44 or 45% possession against Senegal. Some of you exaggerate like we had 20% possession and that’s disingenuous and straight up fabrication.

Skocic and Berhalter have similar tactical deficiencies. I really think USA will be exposed in the group stage, and it’s funny that some of you want us to follow their model and game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              There are some really exaggerated posts saying we’re playing 11 men back and we were losing possession on every play, that was definitely not the case against Uruguay and against Senegal, they are an athletically gifted team that presses very aggressively and that is difficult for any team to retain possession against. Is the preference for us to have 60% possession passing the ball amongst the center backs like some of the “beautiful game” teams? Senegal is a top team, and there’s a reason their players play at top clubs.
                              The bigger issue is not being organized well in defense like we were under Skocic. I never saw an identity under Skocic (Mr. expert still has never responded on what Skocic’s “tactic” was, but he’s not arguing in good faith so it’s best to ignore him and his posts at this point), but saying we’re playing ultra defensive now in light of the 2 most recent friendlies is a lie. Yes, we didn’t retain possession well against Senegal, but the USA is a team trying the beloved “offensive beautiful” game of football and they have similar issues with pressing that we do. Heck, they were facing a much weaker team in Saudis and I’d say Senegal is better than Japan at the moment, and USA’s attacking plan ended up with errant passes and very sloppy play. Is that the preference for us? To play “beautiful” football that is just as frustrating and ugly but with significantly more risk? I for one prefer an organized defense and expanding on the counter, and we still had a respectable 44 or 45% possession against Senegal. Some of you exaggerate like we had 20% possession and that’s disingenuous and straight up fabrication.
                              Skocic and Berhalter have similar tactical deficiencies. I really think USA will be exposed in the group stage, and it’s funny that some of you want us to follow their model and game plan.
                              These people who want us to play open offensive "beautiful" football are either not in touch with the reality of our players and their quality, or they just have some sort of bias / preference for watching attacking football and this is actually more important to them than results apparently. - Especially when you see them downpaying Carlos Queiroz results in 2018 world cup, ignoring the fact that we faced teams like Spain, Portugal, Morocco - Again i'm not sure if this is their inability to understand our team's quality VS these other nations or if they're just biased in some way, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                                These people who want us to play open offensive "beautiful" football are either not in touch with the reality of our players and their quality, or they just have some sort of bias / preference for watching attacking football and this is actually more important to them than results apparently. - Especially when you see them downpaying Carlos Queiroz results in 2018 world cup, ignoring the fact that we faced teams like Spain, Portugal, Morocco - Again i'm not sure if this is their inability to understand our team's quality VS these other nations or if they're just biased in some way, etc.
                                Pathetic weak and desperate teams park the bus system.
                                These days is very different to those days when the only thing
                                that was ever noticed and recorded was the scoreline.
                                these days there are detailed stats about a match.
                                these stats are just as important as the end result.
                                You play defensive and rely on as in our game against
                                Senegal, just three counter attacks, you will be regarded
                                as a desperate, weak team with no guts too scared to
                                play an open game.
                                Most of our players play in Europe with open play system proper football.

And that is also the reality of our players
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X