X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hull sign Salah from Arsenal!

Comment

Hopefully his hamstring grade tear is a lower one.

I know Arya from Gol Bezan is in contact with him - any news on how bad the tear is?

Comment

Sad, skysport comentators commented that he is their best player.

Comment

Hull are getting a battering at West Brom.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Hull are getting a battering at West Brom.
              good .... no seyed No Party..!!

Comment

They lost 5-2. Positive is that Estupinan got two late goals both set up by Tetteh.

Comment

Unless there is an actual tear in the muscle (extent of which is key factor in recovery), other types of hamstring strains are very common and can heal fairly quickly with rest and proper medical attention. The usual hamstring injuries usually presents themselves at the onset with debilitating pain but in a couple of days things change for better. Allayar is young and generally very fit. I think he will recover in no time. Non worries for world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    Unless there is an actual tear in the muscle (extent of which is key factor in recovery), other types of hamstring strains are very common and can heal fairly quickly with rest and proper medical attention. The usual hamstring injuries usually presents themselves at the onset with debilitating pain but in a couple of days things change for better. Allayar is young and generally very fit. I think he will recover in no time. Non worries for world cup.
                    When Allahyar was talking to the medical team, he kept making a popping motion with his hands, which makes me think it's a tear.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      When Allahyar was talking to the medical team, he kept making a popping motion with his hands, which makes me think it's a tear.
                      Ye you could see them ask him what he felt and what it was like which is when he did that. Then on their mics they spoke to the bench and said he had to come off.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Hamstring injuries always feels like something popped in the muscle. To say for sure and/or determine the severity of the tear a MRI is needed.

I had a hamstring injury some years ago with micro tears in the muscle. I did a month of physio and acupuncture and that helped a lot. It healed rather quickly, but gaining confidence back was a different proposition.

I am sure Allayar is getting top notched medical attention at the level of a professional footballer. So should be quick! I really like to see him part of our team in World Cup.

Comment

Hull City hit by yet another injury blow as Ozan Tufan limps out of West Brom defeat. Tufan suffered a suspected hamstring strain

Comment

Damn. This could also keep him out of the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Damn. This could also keep him out of the WC.
                              woow 3 months
                              hope thats worst case scenario and he is back in october

really hoped that he would start at wc with azmoun and taremi as trio on top.
                              guess we will have to hope he makes an in form comeback now, and that arj, ghaedi and zahedi finds their top form
                              and torabi aswell.
                              its those who are the alternatives on lw that i can come and think about.

hard to imagine its 3 months for that though he has to go se a doctor that isnt english, cant have the taking care of one of our stars when we are going to play vs them in wc! dont trust them! aghalan stay away from american, english and walesish doctors, go get a german or something like that no sneaky sneaky engilisi
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I am hearing 3 months. Hope is not true
                                Edited: just read the post above.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X