Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys relax, he will make the World Cup squad. His injury is said to last 4-6 weeks and it's only mid-August right now. That means he will be back from injury early October at the very latest, and he will still have about a month or so to get back in shape. Nothing to worry about on Team Melli front

Comment

Spoke with him. He said he's not feeling too bad. I imagine he'll need further tests to determine the length of his absence.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Guys relax, he will make the World Cup squad. His injury is said to last 4-6 weeks and it's only mid-August right now. That means he will be back from injury early October at the very latest, and he will still have about a month or so to get back in shape. Nothing to worry about on Team Melli front
        The issue isn't not making the squad, the problem is that he will miss a crucial team camp before the world cup. Especially if we change coaches, this would have been his opportunity to crack the starting lineup.

Comment

Injuries such as hamstring, back injuries, knee injuries, cramps during the game mostly
          happens in clubs that have crap management and coaching and training staff. Clubs lower down
          the league, poor clubs, or low rated leagues.
          These injuries to professional players should not happen if they are trained well, and their diet
          is monitered.
          IDK if you all saw how he was limping and two of the staff just walked in front of him
          not helping him to walk to the bench. This just shows their staff is a mediocre one.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
            Spoke with him. He said he's not feeling too bad. I imagine he'll need further tests to determine the length of his absence.
            Great to have someone with direct contact with the players. Appreciate it!

Comment

So early in the second half too I wonder if he warmed up properly before coming back out for the second half.

Comment

I found this quite interesting since i never realy put my self in to what it is exactly.

Some (old) info i found at a site. Guess stats is up since then since its more games in todays football.

https://domainhealth.com.au/2018/10/...ring-injuries/

Although not as serious as other sporting injures (i.e ACL rupture), hamstring injuries are incredibly common and affect almost every sporting team. Hamstring strains are the most common and prevalent injury in the AFL and comprise roughly 15% of all injuries, with an average of over five new injuries per club each season. Reoccurrence rates are also very high, being 16% in 2014 and 24% in 2013. Reoccurrence rates in elite soccer have also been shown to be as high as 25%. The average injury results in three to four games missed before return to play, with an average of 20 missed matches per season in the AFL in 2014.
                As can be seen below, the hamstring is comprised of three distinct muscles; semimembranosis, semitendinosis, and biceps femoris. As a rough guide the biceps femoris sits on the outside of the back of the thigh and the other two sit on the inside of the thigh. The biceps femoris is the most commonly injured hamstring muscle with studies showing that this muscle is the culprit for over 75% of hamstring injuries. The semimembranosis is less commonly injured, and the semitendinosis is rarely injured.

How are hamstring muscles injured?

There are two types of hamstring injuries. Type I injuries involve sprinting, and Type II injuries involve movements that cause excessive stretching or lengthening within the muscle such as bending, lunging or long kicking, and often occur at a slower speed. Type I injuries generally affect the biceps femoris muscle and Type II injuries the semimembranosus. Type I strains generally result in a greater loss of function in the early stages of injury however tend to progress and recover quicker than Type II strains.
                Reports of a hamstring injury generally involve a specific incident where pain first came on. If hamstring symptoms gradually came on over time and doesn’t result in a marked loss of function, then it is more likely to be caused by another issue rather than a muscle strain, such as referred pain from the lower back or gluteals, however that is a discussion for another blog post.

Hamstring strains occur when greater force than the muscle can withstand is experienced and generally occurs when the muscle is in a lengthened/stretched position. Biomechanical studies show that peak forces going through the hamstring muscle occur during the “late swing phase” of the running gait cycle when the muscle is on stretch or in a lengthened position. During late swing phase, the hamstring works “eccentrically”. The other part of the running gait cycle where hamstring injuries often occur is in late stance phase, where the hamstring muscle is also lengthened and working eccentrically.

When a hamstring muscle contracts while it is being lengthened it is said to be working eccentrically. As described above, when the hamstring is injured while running or sprinting, it is usually in a lengthened position. Other common mechanisms of hamstring injury include bending down to pick up a ball, lunging, or long kicking – all tasks that require eccentric hamstring contraction. It therefore makes sense to strengthen the hamstring muscle while it is lengthening and it is hypothesised that having good eccentric hamstring strength will reduce your risk of injury or re-injury. Recent studies have showed a reduction in the incidence and reoccurrence of hamstring injuries with eccentric strength training. Eccentric muscle strengthening involves loading/activating the muscle as it is lengthened. Examples of these types of exercises include deadlifts and arabesques. The opposite of this is a concentric exercise where the muscle is shortened. An example of a concentric exercise is a hamstring curl, which is a commonly seen exercise at the gym.

there are more thext for those interested to read, i cut out few parts. there are tips for excersizes aswell
                then they mention this at the end

Other simple things you can do to prevent hamstring injuries:

Ensure adequate warm up
                -Ensure adequate recovery between sessions
                -Listen to your body – a common report following a hamstring injury is that the hamstring or lower back felt tight prior to the incident – don’t ignore a niggle or muscle tightness!
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  The issue isn't not making the squad, the problem is that he will miss a crucial team camp before the world cup. Especially if we change coaches, this would have been his opportunity to crack the starting lineup.
                  From the looks of it, we'd be switching to CQ if there's any change at all, and CQ will call up any players that play in Europe no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    I'm sure Vincent Kompany was aware of Allahyar's potential threat given he was trying to bring him to Anderlecht in January.

Comment

I would be happy with Allahyar moving to Burnley at the end of the season if they get promoted.

Also a Hull fan on Twitter posted the run of games that Hull have in October and they are all ones that they should be looking for points from. - https://mobile.twitter.com/JPhcafc/s...90159084126210

Comment

Wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          I found this quite interesting since i never realy put my self in to what it is exactly.

Some (old) info i found at a site. Guess stats is up since then since its more games in todays football.

https://domainhealth.com.au/2018/10/...ring-injuries/

Although not as serious as other sporting injures (i.e ACL rupture), hamstring injuries are incredibly common and affect almost every sporting team. Hamstring strains are the most common and prevalent injury in the AFL and comprise roughly 15% of all injuries, with an average of over five new injuries per club each season. Reoccurrence rates are also very high, being 16% in 2014 and 24% in 2013. Reoccurrence rates in elite soccer have also been shown to be as high as 25%. The average injury results in three to four games missed before return to play, with an average of 20 missed matches per season in the AFL in 2014.
                          As can be seen below, the hamstring is comprised of three distinct muscles; semimembranosis, semitendinosis, and biceps femoris. As a rough guide the biceps femoris sits on the outside of the back of the thigh and the other two sit on the inside of the thigh. The biceps femoris is the most commonly injured hamstring muscle with studies showing that this muscle is the culprit for over 75% of hamstring injuries. The semimembranosis is less commonly injured, and the semitendinosis is rarely injured.

How are hamstring muscles injured?

There are two types of hamstring injuries. Type I injuries involve sprinting, and Type II injuries involve movements that cause excessive stretching or lengthening within the muscle such as bending, lunging or long kicking, and often occur at a slower speed. Type I injuries generally affect the biceps femoris muscle and Type II injuries the semimembranosus. Type I strains generally result in a greater loss of function in the early stages of injury however tend to progress and recover quicker than Type II strains.
                          Reports of a hamstring injury generally involve a specific incident where pain first came on. If hamstring symptoms gradually came on over time and doesn’t result in a marked loss of function, then it is more likely to be caused by another issue rather than a muscle strain, such as referred pain from the lower back or gluteals, however that is a discussion for another blog post.

Hamstring strains occur when greater force than the muscle can withstand is experienced and generally occurs when the muscle is in a lengthened/stretched position. Biomechanical studies show that peak forces going through the hamstring muscle occur during the “late swing phase” of the running gait cycle when the muscle is on stretch or in a lengthened position. During late swing phase, the hamstring works “eccentrically”. The other part of the running gait cycle where hamstring injuries often occur is in late stance phase, where the hamstring muscle is also lengthened and working eccentrically.

When a hamstring muscle contracts while it is being lengthened it is said to be working eccentrically. As described above, when the hamstring is injured while running or sprinting, it is usually in a lengthened position. Other common mechanisms of hamstring injury include bending down to pick up a ball, lunging, or long kicking – all tasks that require eccentric hamstring contraction. It therefore makes sense to strengthen the hamstring muscle while it is lengthening and it is hypothesised that having good eccentric hamstring strength will reduce your risk of injury or re-injury. Recent studies have showed a reduction in the incidence and reoccurrence of hamstring injuries with eccentric strength training. Eccentric muscle strengthening involves loading/activating the muscle as it is lengthened. Examples of these types of exercises include deadlifts and arabesques. The opposite of this is a concentric exercise where the muscle is shortened. An example of a concentric exercise is a hamstring curl, which is a commonly seen exercise at the gym.

there are more thext for those interested to read, i cut out few parts. there are tips for excersizes aswell
                          then they mention this at the end

Other simple things you can do to prevent hamstring injuries:

Ensure adequate warm up
                          -Ensure adequate recovery between sessions
                          -Listen to your body – a common report following a hamstring injury is that the hamstring or lower back felt tight prior to the incident – don’t ignore a niggle or muscle tightness!
                          Thanks for the info. Let's hope that the medical staff will take care of the injury and do not rush him back, scaring is the main complication of suboptimal care and makes the player prone to recurring injuries. Hopefully it is a biceps femoris injury and he can be back in 4 weeks with proper care and rehab.

Comment

But I thought only Iranians playing in england get hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

But I thought only Iranians playing in england get hurt...
                              Oh damn! Terrible injury. Good luck Jesus and Mexico

Comment

Their will be more injuries at the beginning of this season than normal around the World. Seasons have started earlier and they are playing more games in a shorter space of time before the World Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X