This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Again, as I said, the Dutch really know how to help out their compatriots.
    And after Gakpo his bad performance in the game against Monaco, newspapers here state that Gakpo most likely is not ready for a move towards EPL and rather stay at PSV.

So PLEASE Man UTD, PLEASE stay away from Medhi
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

as following man united since many years,(more passionately as a kid than as a grownup) i dont recomend Mehdi going there.
      nothing makes sence in this club.
      its a big no no and plz stay away.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        And after Gakpo his bad performance in the game against Monaco, newspapers here state that Gakpo most likely is not ready for a move towards EPL and rather stay at PSV.

So PLEASE Man UTD, PLEASE stay away from Medhi
        He’ll bring Ryan Babel in next

Comment

Comment

FC Porto continued training today preparing for Vizela away on Sunday. Manafá (right knee rehab) is the only name on the medical bulletin. The rest of the squad, including Carmo & Otavio (suspensions finished), are cleared to play on Sunday

Comment

Snubbed from Ballon D'Or

Messi snubbed as 30 finalists are unveiled for Ballon d'Or
              https://www.thescore.com/worldcup/news/2398044

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Luiz Diaz and Darwin Nunez shortlisted for Ballon d’Or but not Taremi ?? Lol he deserve to be in this list as much as them

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                  Luiz Diaz and Darwin Nunez shortlisted for Ballon d’Or but not Taremi ?? Lol he deserve to be in this list as much as them
                  Nunez was better than Taremi last season

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                    Nunez was better than Taremi last season
                    Why? Not sure I agree.

Comment

Why? Not sure I agree.
                      Taremi went too late into Europe and he himself would likely agree (that's not to say he's a bad player).

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Taremi went too late into Europe and he himself would likely agree (that's not to say he's a bad player).
                        But let’s look at the performance last year. I would say Taremi was a more effective player for Porto.
                        Sure he had less goals but he had way more assists and his off the ball work is considerably more than Darwin.

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                          Benfica and Liverpool went quite far in the CL. Not the case of Porto

Comment

Messi did nothing last season. He’s nominated just for his name

Comment

This is cool

Comment

But let’s look at the performance last year. I would say Taremi was a more effective player for Porto.
                                Sure he had less goals but he had way more assists and his off the ball work is considerably more than Darwin.
                                Chemidoonam bro, I don't make the lists unfortunately. Even Iranian media like Varzesh 3 were dubbing him as the new Edinson Cavani.

Comment

Working...
                                X