Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it ever mentioned here even once that Feyenoord hired a new director last December? I was reminded of this as I heard his name while listening to a podcast recently. (Te Kloese worked in Mexico/US before.) Considering that and his decreased role and new signings its pretty obvious he doesn’t have a future there.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Was it ever mentioned here even once that Feyenoord hired a new director last December? I was reminded of this as I heard his name while listening to a podcast recently. (Te Kloese worked in Mexico/US before.) Considering that and his decreased role and new signings its pretty obvious he doesn’t have a future there.
      Yes, this new director is actually deemed a pretty stellar guy, he was previously in charge of the technical committee of Mexican FA and has done real great work there.

I dont think this new director is against AJB or something, in Feyenoord the Technical Director (Frank Arnesen) + Head Coach (Arne Slot) do most of the player transfers. Arne and Frank personally called AJB last year, and he fell for it, made a decision based on emotions not realities on the ground..... Lot of experts/pundits in NL said at the time AJB and Feyenoord would be a risky collaboration, sadly turend out to be true....

Hope his situation improves, be it at Feyenoord or elsewhere, this is just sad what he is going through, he is way above this....

Comment

obviously they didnt pay all that much to acquire him from brighton but he must be on some high wage figures at Feye..? especially so as compared to other wingers in the club..? Him being pimped out to club fans as a the Super Star new signing would suggest he is on rather healthy wages there and his performance for the club so far overall simply been unable to match the Hype and $alary..! hence why his performances are graded on much steeper curves..!!

i saw some 1.5 of a game time from his this offseason and he overall looked a head and shoulder above the caliber of wingers vying to displace him at the club currently ....(sinistera last season was in fact the only other winger whom i thought of as a Clear quality upgrade over Ali) it makes little sense to me how little game time in league he has been afforded so far, im still of the belief that for time being until the Transfer Window closes, club is just wanting to fluster him into leaving by denying him rightful match minutes and if he remains in place past the window he is very likely to see gradual improvements on playing minutes....continuation of which will then be vastly reliant on how he'd take those chances and perform..!!

Until window shuts, i think Fey mgmnt coach would rather offload his wages on a loan of sorts than to keep him...!!

Comment

^ Feye obviously missed that benching Arj wont make him leave the club anytime soon lol. Just ask potter. Ali has the cool blood of a turtle when it comes to moving when benched 🤣

Bet he went and offered potter to extend his contract after a years benching just to piss him off 😆
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            ^ Feye obviously missed that benching Arj wont make him leave the club anytime soon lol. Just ask potter. Ali has the cool blood of a turtle when it comes to moving when benched 🤣

Bet he went and offered potter to extend his contract after a years benching just to piss him off 😆
            lol probably... !!?
            once thing for sure Brighton lo$t out the most from that pissfight.. but Ali also suffered tremendously from his International career perspective ..!
            considering that today's Ali is still considered a semi decent 28yo footballer with decent CV and not so much miles on his leg and still plenty good to duke it out in lower level eu teams for some handful of more years to come, be it at significantly lower wages, yet now he can easily afford such a paycut to extended EU career, considering his healthy saved up $tash from the brighton/fey spells..!

one thing for sure so far, from the perspective of, as keeping him employed in respectable EU Leagues/clubs and earning him top wages doing so, so far his agent has done a marvelous job of maximizing his potential on those two fronts..!!
            so far as finding him a more suitable to his skill level and potential for on pitch success, seemingly he has failed him big time since AZ times....!!?
            but then again such is sort of a ZeroSum game and overall, he has done rather well so far imo, giving him the opportunities to excel and it's been himself failing to make the best of it .... !! maybe not because of not trying hard enough but because he just isnt as good of a footballer as advertised/hyped up to be by iranians (especially so by some on this board) ..! been telling you all this for a long while now... and imo he regardless of everything he is now a much improved footballer from even those AZ years..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              lol probably... !!?
              once thing for sure Brighton lo$t out the most from that pissfight.. but Ali also suffered tremendously from his International career perspective ..!
              considering that today's Ali is still considered a semi decent 28yo footballer with decent CV and not so much miles on his leg and still plenty good to duke it out in lower level eu teams for some handful of more years to come, be it at significantly lower wages, yet now he can easily afford such a paycut to extended EU career, considering his healthy saved up $tash from the brighton/fey spells..!
              one thing for sure so far, from the perspective of, as keeping him employed in respectable EU Leagues/clubs and earning him top wages doing so, so far his agent has done a marvelous job of maximizing his potential on those two fronts..!!
              so far as finding him a more suitable to his skill level and potential for on pitch success, seemingly he has failed him big time since AZ times....!!?
              but then again such is sort of a ZeroSum game and overall, he has done rather well so far imo, giving him the opportunities to excel and it's been himself failing to make the best of it .... !! maybe not because of not trying hard enough but because he just isnt as good of a footballer as advertised/hyped up to be by iranians (especially so by some on this board) ..! been telling you all this for a long while now... and imo he regardless of everything he is now a much improved footballer from even those AZ years..!!
              My prediction is that Ali will continue in Europe this year of the WC, but then will come to Persian Gulf leagues or our own leagues for the rest of his career. He can't be making much money in the Dutch league and his stock is going down fast.

As he showed in WC qualifying, he is still very decent for Asian standards and should be able to get a juicy contract in Qater/UAE.

I hope I am wrong but I agree with you..he looks to have hit his top potential. I am sure he can do well for a lower Dutch team but I am guessing his salary will continue to go down with each new contract in Europe.

Comment

Toornstra leaves the club after 8 years for Utrecht.

Comment

^If snubbed again Next game Ali probably should follow suit..!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Toornstra leaves the club after 8 years for Utrecht.
                    So I assume this means the "Utrecht is after Alireza" thing was just smokescreen for this move.

Btw, Toornstra just signed a three year extension with Feyenoord last Christmas. Goes to show you how quickly this club can be done with a player

Comment

^^ It never was ARJ ; - )
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

On the bench Vs Emmen

Comment

So three TM starters on bench this week… Their minutes won’t add up to 90… I wish could say Skocic is our biggest problem…

Comment

if he gets trash min or doesnt feature... needs to go out on loan asap...
                            we can't afford another season like last with WC coming up so shortly..!
                            he'd likely have to agree to a discounted paycheck to facilitate a quick transfer... but he's plenty of money sitting on his ass mostly..!

Comment

I mean when he is playing if he is not better than others
                              he is as good. Why he does not get good playing time is weird.
                              Is it something to do with what happens during the week and in the training?
                              Fuck knows.
                              Wasnt it the same that Brighton? After a few good show he would still get benched!?!
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

0-0 HT

Comment

Working...
                                X