This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Yea he definitely wasn't anything special. Even Feyenoord fans are questioning this decision. Which goes to show you how little the management think of Alireza.

He has about a week to find a new team. Let's hope he can.
    I still think he has a chance to get back in the starting line up. All it takes is some goals and assists, it's still early in the season and they have both cup and Europa League to play for. With that considered and the World Cup in november, I don't think he will leave before winter.

Comment

links for today,
      http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/67860...ijk_feyenoord/
      wil probably also be at hesggoal.com but its not up yet
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Troontstra and Walemark warming up. Probably the first two subs. At the half or early 2nd half if the scoreline doesn't change.

Edit: Yup, Walemark on for Idrissi.
        Last edited by The; 08-21-2022, 08:50 AM.

Comment

They will continue to struggle. I hope ARJ comes on and proves them wrong

Comment

Walemark killing it

Comment

3 subs made so far, 2 left
              still not in yet.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

What a waste of a Sunday afternoon, he won't be coming on.

Comment

What a waste of a Sunday afternoon, he won't be coming on.
                  Fortunately I don't waste watching all legionnaires league games anymore.

Comment

5 subs no ARJ
                    Im glad that i watched the House of Dragons episode 1 instead of 99% of this game
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I still think he has a chance to get back in the starting line up. All it takes is some goals and assists, it's still early in the season and they have both cup and Europa League to play for. With that considered and the World Cup in november, I don't think he will leave before winter.
                      I wish that were true.

Today's match is further proof that AJ is bottom of the pecking order. Dilrosun is the their number 1, followed by Walemark. Idrissi is 3rd, and based on how things are going I would not be surprised if the Brazilian dude they signed is their 4th option. When a team brings in a bunch of new players and they get more playing time than you, it's clear they don't value you.

That leaves Alireza as the bench option in cup matches, and maybe trash minutes in league matches if he's lucky.

He needs to gtfo ASAP if he wants to be match fit for the world cup.

Comment

I wish that were true.

Today's match is further proof that AJ is bottom of the pecking order. Dilrosun is the their number 1, followed by Walemark. Idrissi is 3rd, and based on how things are going I would not be surprised if the Brazilian dude they signed is their 4th option. When a team brings in a bunch of new players and they get more playing time than you, it's clear they don't value you.

That leaves Alireza as the bench option in cup matches, and maybe trash minutes in league matches if he's lucky.

He needs to gtfo ASAP if he wants to be match fit for the world cup.
                        Fully agree, being saying that for 2-3 weeks now, I live in Rotterdam and really feel the suboptimal vibe around AJB: Arne Slot and big chunk of Feyenoord fans have lost confidence in AJB. Their recruitment for the flanks/wings speaks volumes!!

As I said before, he needs to move to a Dutch mid-table (e.g., AZ/Utrecht/Vitesse) or Belgian top-4 team ASAP, other leagues wont be interested in him for now. He needs regular playing time to build up confidence and get his rhythm back.

Really sad, a promising Iranian baller totally destroyed by 2 bad career moves (Brighton + Feyenoord), largely facilitated and suggested by his wannabe agent: A. Hashemi

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                          Fully agree, being saying that for 2-3 weeks now, I live in Rotterdam and really feel the suboptimal vibe around AJB: Arne Slot and big chunk of Feyenoord fans have lost confidence in AJB. Their recruitment for the flanks/wings speaks volumes!!
                          As I said before, he needs to move to a Dutch mid-table (e.g., AZ/Utrecht/Vitesse) or Belgian top-4 team ASAP, other leagues wont be interested in him for now. He needs regular playing time to build up confidence and get his rhythm back.
                          Really sad, a promising Iranian baller totally destroyed by 2 bad career moves (Brighton + Feyenoord), largely facilitated and suggested by his wannabe agent: A. Hashemi
                          Well. heres one for ya,
                          Locadia is allready there so..

Arj to PP on a season loan

You read it here first
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I would be ok with a Utrecht move. No need to waste more time with a club that doesn't fit you.

Don't know why Utrecht option is so unpopular. Azmoun to Leverkusen was described as a perfect match. 6 months later we are far from it.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              I would be ok with a Utrecht move. No need to waste more time with a club that doesn't fit you.

Don't know why Utrecht option is so unpopular. Azmoun to Leverkusen was described as a perfect match. 6 months later we are far from it.
                              Utrecht plays a brand of football that does not suit ARJ at all, they play very defensive and 3-5-2 without any wingers. That’s basically the same as in Brighton, we don’t need ARJ to get further destroyed. The only team that will be a good fit for ARJ is AZ, they play nice & technical football and are in Conference League.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Agree with you on the Utrecht move, he should go for it, though tbh AZ/Vitesse (perhaps even SC Heerenveen) would better fit him, and also Utrecht fans are as terrible as Feyenoord fans

Regarding Azmoun: Actually a lot of people on this forum (myself included) were explicitly against the Leverkusen move, many preferred a move to Italy (Roma, Atalanta, Napoli, Milan) and even Spain (Sevilla) based on strong signals/rumours that circulated at the time...... Hope he doesn't become a 2nd AJB

Comment

Working...
                                X