• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghorbani joined Sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
      red cross filed a law sue against him today
      AFTER REJECTING HIS APOLOGY...LOL
      lmao lawsuit cmon.. its not like he robbed them on their car..
      funny detail, the last guy was not having it so he grabbed him in a forced hug and smacked him few times in the back
      it was like giving the baby help to burp but borderline childabuse since he smacked him semi-hard

red cross acing like a baby if they sued him even though it was idiotic by him to kick that strecher at them..
      they should just have made a sheys nosrati finger minger off camera-angle now during the hugs

he should get fined big time for that kick though, possibility for iff to take 2 months salary off him and then repay him with that for the next 2 months, making him pay his own salary instead of going to Cas in sept/nov
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        funny detail, the last guy was not having it so he grabbed him in a forced hug and smacked him few times in the back
        it was like giving the baby help to burp but borderline childabuse since he smacked him semi-hard

red cross acing like a baby if they sued him even though it was idiotic by him to kick that strecher at them..
        they should just have made a sheys nosrati finger minger off camera-angle now during the hugs

he should get fined big time for that kick though, possibility for iff to take 2 months salary off him and then repay him with that for the next 2 months, making him pay his own salary instead of going to Cas in sept/nov
        That was not an apology, that was a forced photo op in hopes of reduced suspension and fee...

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

who fights the red cross???
          FIGHTING WITH RED CROSS MEMBERS is like
          fighting with santa clause and his elfs...

Comment

yeah your right Kateb lool
            even though the red cross guys reminded me of these two coming in with the stretcher at 1.18 its was very unclassy thing to do.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQ-_FtU2aM
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

According to Esteghlal fan Twitter page, women will be allowed in PGPL games staring with Esteghlal-Mes. I really hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                According to Esteghlal fan Twitter page, women will be allowed in PGPL games staring with Esteghlal-Mes. I really hope so!
                For someone who's Perspolisi, you seem awfully concerned about Esteghlal...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  For someone who's Perspolisi, you seem awfully concerned about Esteghlal...
                  It stands to reason that if female fans are allowed at this game, they should be allowed at all games...

now who's concerned about who ?

Comment

i hope the boy section of stadium
                    DONT LEARN NEW BAD WORDS
                    from the girl section.

Comment

ss fans has gone on lucadia
                      page and pretend to be pp fans
                      and giving him hard time.
                      DERBY WE WILL BEAT THEM 3-0

Comment

I think people are exaggerating the Pinto stretcher kick too much. Its not like anyone got hurt. It's a stressful job and he lost his cool. It happens. He apologized and I'm sure he was regretful unless he's a sociopath. Move on and pay the fine if there is one

Comment

I was just thinking about the persepolis diabete signing

and it made me think of Ibrahim Toure back in 2008-2009 who played for PP and then Sepahan. He was legit though missed chances. Went on to basically take Monaco back to Ligue 1 in France when he left Iran

Comment

Apparently women are being allowed to, and have purchased tickets. Excellent news. Hopefully they let women in and the barbarians in charge realize it's not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Apparently women are being allowed to, and have purchased tickets. Excellent news. Hopefully they let women in and the barbarians in charge realize it's not a big deal.
                              Only for SS/kerman?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Only for SS/kerman?
                                Maybe Sepahan game too, but I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X