No announcement yet.

A thread for those wo are going to Qatar for World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends - if anyone has iran-england tickets and doesn't want to go, please let me know. i'm willing to pay a premium - unfortunately this idiotic lottery and accommodations process in qatar has spoiled my planning for my dad, brother and i. i was very excited to go but don't think the trip will be worth it if I don't get to see this first match. On the fence now...please let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
      Friends - if anyone has iran-england tickets and doesn't want to go, please let me know. i'm willing to pay a premium - unfortunately this idiotic lottery and accommodations process in qatar has spoiled my planning for my dad, brother and i. i was very excited to go but don't think the trip will be worth it if I don't get to see this first match. On the fence now...please let me know!
      Are tickets transferable at all?

Comment

Unsuccessful :/
        Fk it
        Think im gonna skip it ..!
        Seems as were headed for heartache anyhow the way prep is going ..!

Comment

No email, logged into my portal and unfortunately unsuccessful yet again…
          Anecdotal however Russia 2018 seemed to be much better organised and got my tickets in the first round.
          As for options going forward:
          Fifa last minute phase.
          Potentially FFIRI tickets although I’m not sure if foreign residents can apply???
          Really don’t want to miss out on Qatar. If anyone has any ideas/suggestions or knows more about the above please share! Thanks
          Support Iran until the end

Comment

ME AND 2 FRIENDS ALSO UNSUCCESFULL...

Comment

A friend of mine only managed to get Iran vs USA.

Comment

I managed to only get 6 tickets for Match II. Better than nothing I suppose

Comment

you can book accommodation through the Fifa portal, but it's only for those people holding tickets. They come in at approx $150 per night.

I'm booked my flight to Dubai and will be staying there. Then make a day trip to Doha for the game with Fly Dubai (They scheduled 30+ flights per day to Doha at approx $250 round trip)

Comment

Applied for 17 games. Chose top category and accepted lower categories too. Unsuccessful and got zero tickets.

Comment

Unsuccessful too for all games, i have a feeling most of the tickets were reserved for corporate media etc

Comment

This is a complete crap show. Why is this so difficult? Given the economy, you would figure that they would make it super easy for people to spend their money. As sad as this is, and as badly as we wanted to be there in person, I'm resorting to TV.

Comment

One of my friends got the Ukraine/Wales and USA match, outside that - no one else I know won.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Unsuccessful for all games

Comment

I got tickets. I am not sure I should pay though.

Comment

News Code: 12576Publish Date: August 16, 1401 - 19:34
                                How to register for the 2022 Fifa World Cup 2022 Qatar system
                                '
                                The recipients of the 2022 World Cup ticket can register using the help film and the password received in the hyacard system.
                                According to the official website of the Football Federation, the recipients of the 2022 Fifa World Cup ticket can register in the hi-card system using the following guide footage and the received password.

Instruction video with presice directions in the link

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/12576/%D8%B1...82%D8%B7%D8%B1
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X