Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Canada - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.06.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hamed Esmaeilion is taking it out on the wrong people, I remember many Team Melli players putting pictures of the victims of PS752 and raising awareness of this tragic incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Hamed Esmaeilion is taking it out on the wrong people, I remember many Team Melli players putting pictures of the victims of PS752 and raising awareness of this tragic incident.
        Yes, I specifically remember that Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Morteza Pouraliganji and others put up the PS752 anniversary tributes on their IG.

Unfortunately, some here are attacking these victims. They are just misguided in their approach because of their grief and confusion. I sympathize with them but they are wrong and wasting energy on things that will alienate them from the larger Iranian community. They want answers and they won't get it from Mr. Justin "I'll bow to Zarif" Trudeau. IR really has Iranians really ripping each other down and diverting people away from their historic crimes.

I thought at least TM could unite all Iranians, but apparently not. We Iranians really need to come together.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The pressure is mounting, folks!

Canadian Prime Minster is going to get roasted in the next session of Canadian Parliament by opposition parties, specially that election is just around the corner there.

And that means for political reasons, there is a great chance the game with Iran will be called off!

If it will, it will be sad for the football fans. I know we will all suffer, but at the same time, we would need to understand the suffering that some of our country men and women are going through now having lost their loved ones to this brutal akhound regime.

Until this Akhound Regimes is gone to hell, we will all suffer one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            The pressure is mounting, folks!

Canadian Prime Minster is going to get roasted in the next session of Canadian Parliament by opposition parties, specially that election is just around the corner there.

And that means for political reasons, there is a great chance the game with Iran will be called off!

If it will, it will be sad for the football fans. I know we will all suffer, but at the same time, we would need to understand the suffering that some of our country men and women are going through now having lost their loved ones to this brutal akhound regime.

Until this Akhound Regimes is gone to hell, we will all suffer one way or another.
            Then we should also expect Iran USA to be cancelled in WC as well...USA also illegally shot down an Iranian airliner...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Any word on which hotel Team Melli is staying at in Vancouver?
              logic would be the JW Marriott right by BC place no? Unless they want to be near UBC or something in terms of practice facilities? but no i'm just randomly guessing here.

Comment

Lets hope they have learned their lesson and signed a proper agreement since this game's cancelation (if) can be detrimental to Iran's world cup preparation. As tragic as this is and it is impossible for us to feel the pain the victims feel and the tragedy of lives lost, this happens more than we think. This is not the first time a passenger plane was shot down and unfortunately wont be the last. This is not and should not be made political. Yes, the victims have every right to ask for penalty and retribution and so does Canada and Ukraine but not turn it into a game for political use. This is a legal issue not a political one.

Comment

Fortunately, Justin et al don't have a say in this matter. They can squack all they want, but the 50K ticket sales speaks for itself. CAN soccer/Vancouver city/BC province/all the surrounding hotels/etc want this to proceed as scheduled.

Comment

i feel so sorry for this man, it breaks my heart to listen to him but we have the dumbest diaspora ever. they only have balls when it comes to our sports. they almost stupid as our regime. oh man how long things like this have to go on...

Comment

Canada and Ecuador are very good Friendly Games

Good Job IFF

Comment

Btw, I really hope Torabi is not a part of the squad. Besides being a low I Q footballer, the people who are pushing for this match to be cancelled have been posting that screenshot of him with his t-shirt saying something like "obey the supreme leader" or some shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Btw, I really hope Torabi is not a part of the squad. Besides being a low I Q footballer, the people who are pushing for this match to be cancelled have been posting that screenshot of him with his t-shirt saying something like "obey the supreme leader" or some shit like that.
                          I get what you’re saying but he was much better 2nd half of season. I think he’s 2nd in league assists too. Maybe first.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

By the way, some of these keep parroting this talking point that IRGC "commanders" are travelling with the team for the friendly. When asked who these high ranking "commanders" are, they have responded "SARDAR AZMOUN"

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                https://youtu.be/n4YyXr_LyRM

Comment

Working...
                                X