Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Canada - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.06.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
    Inviting Iran to Vancouver soccer friendly not 'a very good idea': Trudeau
    The Association of Families of Flight PS752 Victims calling for Canada Soccer "to cancel the game immediately."
    And these people are called Traitors to Iran , you see the world we live in.
    People get killed deliberately by IR and everyone wants to watch football.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
      And these people are called Traitors to Iran , you see the world we live in.
      People get killed deliberately by IR and everyone wants to watch football.
      What is your plan to defeat IR besides ar o gooz from Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
        The Islamic Republic is the enemy of the people , you go and watch your soccer while the Iranian people are killed by IR.
        How many people need to die before you care ? Let’s see , it doesn’t matter because you are NOT Iranian.
        Go and kiss some Mullas hand and do a Tagheeeyee for all your lies.
        Also , don’t forget the stuff you can do as stated in the Ressalle by Khomeini , be careful some of it is illegal in the west.
        No jog on and don’t comment on my posts ever.
        Down with the Islamic Republic and Long Live Iran.
        Kooneet Besoozeee
        Koone khodet sookhte that this game sold out 55k seats in a matter of 48 hours. So clearly not everybody agrees with you that our national team and all national sports and all national activities should be cancelled simply Bc we have a bad government. I’m sure you wouldn’t hesitate to label all those people diehard regime supporters regardless of the fact you’ve met a grand total of zero of them. God knows the crimes of the Australian government against aboriginal peoples, remember we are talking about a society/country that was literally created by a band of British convicts. By your logic Australia should never play an international football match again.

And btw this is a forum of fans of the Iranian national team. You know nekounam works in iran right? That must mean he is a supporter of murderous IR, he certainly has the means to just live the rest of his life in spain...

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          What is your plan to defeat IR besides ar o gooz from Australia?
          The plan worked , I know another IR Puppet

Comment

First the friendly with Canada and now it looks like a friendly with Ecuador to be set up. This is wonderful news and is shaping up to be great preparation for team meli.

Hopefully no political bullshit gets in the way and both matches get played.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther
              You are on another level of stupidity, you just don’t get it.

The game will be canceled and all the IR supporters will be upset.

True Iranians will understand why this game should never happen, it’s about respecting the families of the people who were killed in cold blood. You will never get it.

Again … don’t comment on my posts, go and have a tagheeye
              Very IR of you to call people who only agree with you as "True Iranians".

Comment

BTW - a lot of Iranian footballers came out today on IG to support Vouria Ghafouri (you can also go read Ali Daei's post and see all the support there by the likes of Mehdi Taremi, Morteza Pouraliganji ...) who lambasted IR publicly after winning the Persian Gulf League championship.

What a bunch of IR tools these players are 🙄
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Guys I'm looking into this thread to get updates on the match. Can we move this discussion about IR support and enemies elsewhere?

Finding it hard to navigate all these personal attacks and political opinions just to learn more about a FRIENDLY match...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

sooooooooo back to the game, my starting 11.
                    Beiranvand
                    defenders Hardani, Shoja, Kanani, Hajisafi
                    DM Nourollahi Ezzatollahi
                    Wingers Ghoddos ARJ
                    Forwards Azmoun Taremi

and vs Ecuador

Beiranvand
                    defenders Shoja, Hosseini, Kanani, ARJ
                    Wingers Sayyadmanesh Torabi
                    Forwards Zahedi Taremi

Subs in both games, atleast 30 minutes gametime: Ghaedi Alipour, Mohebbi
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      sooooooooo back to the game, my starting 11.
                      Beiranvand
                      defenders Hardani, Shoja, Kanani, Hajisafi
                      Wingers Ghoddos ARJ
                      Forwards Azmoun Taremi

and vs Ecuador

Beiranvand
                      defenders Shoja, Hosseini, Kanani, ARJ
                      Wingers Sayyadmanesh Torabi
                      Forwards Zahedi Taremi

Subs in both games, atleast 30 minutes gametime: Ghaedi Alipour, Mohebbi
                      Curious why Beiranvand over Abedzadeh for both games? I feel like Abedzadeh could at least benefit from 1 since he is likely the WC starter...needs to get in sync with his defenders.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

--------------------AMIR-----------------------
                        -RAMIN---KANANI-----HOSSEINI----HAJI--
                        ----ARJ-----------EZZI-----------AMIRI-----
                        -----SAYYAD---AZMOUN---TAREMI---------

-RAMIN---KANANI-----SHOJA----HAJI--
                        ----ARJ-----------EZZI-----------AMIRI-----
                        ---------------GHODDOS--------------------
                        ------AZMOUN--------------TAERMI---------

-HARDANI---KANANI-----HOSSEINI----AMIRI--
                        ----ARJ--------------EZZI-----------GHODDOS-
                        ------------------AZMOUN-------------------
                        ------SAYYAD-----------------TARMEI-------
                        BEIRO OFF since no games AT ALL
                        SUBS: ZAHEDI, GHODDOS+/- depending on if he's fit or not

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Curious why Beiranvand over Abedzadeh for both games? I feel like Abedzadeh could at least benefit from 1 since he is likely the WC starter...needs to get in sync with his defenders.

Beiranvand needs to get in sync with his defenders, cant have Amir in goal in world cup
                          after the korea game

Id rather give Niazmand a chance then.

/Beirafan nr 1
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther
                            You are on another level of stupidity, you just don’t get it.

The game will be canceled and all the IR supporters will be upset.

True Iranians will understand why this game should never happen, it’s about respecting the families of the people who were killed in cold blood. You will never get it.

Again … don’t comment on my posts, go and have a tagheeye
                            Warned for bad conduct/insulting other members. Next time will be a 7 day ban...

You cannot go around calling our members "stupid" or calling them regime supporters because they disagree regarding a friendly match for Team Melli football.

Our footballers don't represent this backwards regime in charge in Iran. Please respect that and others.

Comment

For Canada I would go:

Saman and Shoja play unless injured

Ecuador I would go 4231, but that's for the other thread.

Comment

The mayor of Vancouver says the game should be cancelled:
                                https://bc.ctvnews.ca/vancouver-mayo...iran-1.5910668

Comment

Working...
                                X