Confirmed! Iran will play Canada on June 5 - Page 8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Confirmed! Iran will play Canada on June 5

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,543 Times in 2,190 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roozan View Post
    so does any1 have the canada red passcode?
    CAN22MNT

I wasn't able to buy tickets though, I had to ask my friends in Canada to buy it. Didn't seem to work for my other American friend either. IT does open to the public tomorrow though, and last I checked they had sold out the bottom bowl completely and had opened some limited space in the top bowl
    ------------------------Abedzadeh---------------------
    --Moharami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Noorafkan--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Amiri---------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi---
    --------------------------Azmoun----------------------

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karimi 8 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,316 Times in 7,004 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    CAN22MNT

I wasn't able to buy tickets though, I had to ask my friends in Canada to buy it. Didn't seem to work for my other American friend either. IT does open to the public tomorrow though, and last I checked they had sold out the bottom bowl completely and had opened some limited space in the top bowl
    Wait, is this for real? The seats are all sold out before tickets go on sale to the public? This can't be true! I hope they just sold out the pre-sale tickets and the others will open up tomorrow at 10am. If not, I'll need to scalp them or something. Can not miss this!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    Wait, is this for real? The seats are all sold out before tickets go on sale to the public? This can't be true! I hope they just sold out the pre-sale tickets and the others will open up tomorrow at 10am. If not, I'll need to scalp them or something. Can not miss this!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,330 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Good job Majedi and IFF on getting this friendly for Team Melli. I have to give credit where it's due. This is nice

However, I wished we would have set up at least 1-2 other friendly matches in North America. Maybe even inside Cananda. I figured IFF and friends would do as the old IFF did, when we played friendlies with Canada, USA and Mexico in 2000.

This is why fans are frustrated. It's not because we love to complain. It's because we see the potential of our squad, we see the talent that we have, many of us have watched these boys play since age 15-17 and have seen improvement. So we know what's at stake and we see an opportunity to progress out of our group in 2022. So we expect IFF to do their absolute best. If the IFF in 1999 was able to do that, why can't this one? Political situation should NOT be an excuse.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    posted this 5 weeks ago and majidi still playing with his balls trying find a friendly game!

Estonia , Albania , Azerbaijan , Iceland , Costa Rica , Newzealand are all free for friendly game.

such a shame that Meixco ,Panama are not free anymore!
    I appreciate what you're saying but the logistics for most of these teams doesn't work, especially those in CONCACAF and UEFA with their nations league games immediately before or after a potential friendly date. It's either a South American team or a minnow or nothing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Members who have read this thread : 179

You do not have permission to view the list of names.