Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope these two Friendlies Happen and 2-0 Senegal and 2-0 Uruguay so we can see iff blame game …they have zero Brain and zero way of explaining to the ayatollah that hey we are playing the so called devil one usa and devil two England and we should punish them to see our 72 virgin in heaven lol

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Tomorrow, Skocic and Rendulic will travel to Turkey. In Istanbul, they'll watch the match between Istanbul Başakşehir and Kayserispor as well as Majid Hosseini and Ali Karimi's performances.

Seriously whats that going to Croatia to watch Sadegh Moharrami, going to Dubai to watch Kanani, going to Turkey to watch Hosseini and these things about !? It seems like skocic enjoys his life, i bet there are better things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
        Seriously whats that going to Croatia to watch Sadegh Moharrami, going to Dubai to watch Kanani, going to Turkey to watch Hosseini and these things about !? It seems like skocic enjoys his life, i bet there are better things to do.
        yea man... i sorta wondered that too..!!?
        i think he knows he is on thin ice @his job and just trying to show he is still the man in charge and got things under control ..!! meanwhile milk all the free travel benefits before getting shittcanned..!!?? and have to get in line @ CAS behind some dozen other coaches trying to get back from IFF a small portion of his already measly contract still owed to him...!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          i think he knows he is on thin ice @his job and just trying to show he is still the man in charge and got things under control ..!! meanwhile milk all the free travel benefits before getting shittcanned..!!?? and have to get in line @ CAS behind some dozen other coaches trying to get back from IFF a small portion of his already measly contract still owed to him...!! lol
          story of escoocher in TM of late...one big photo op

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            He will end up right behind branko in that CAS-line, as he is standing there for his unpaid taxes (funny enough and thankfully hindering him from being a candidate for TM job atm)
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Coaches and assistants are watching almost all the games in the league live. I don’t see an issue with this.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                I guess the disgrace extends to England, USA, Spain and Italy too... This is true of every league and nation in the world that has any footballing pedigree...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                With the exception of Berhalter, those coaches are head and shoulders of Skocic resume-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  With the exception of Berhalter, those coaches are head and shoulders of Skocic resume-wise.
                  You should see Gregg Berhalter winning the Gold Cup with a 3rd string side.

Comment

My TM squad considering our current form :

Strikers : Azmoun, Taremi, Zahedi, Alipour
                    Winger and offensive midfielder : Ghoddos, JB, Gholizadeh, Hosseinzadeh
                    DM : Karimi, Y.Salmani, Ebrahimi, Ezza, Mehdipour
                    CB : Kanaani, Hosseini, Aghassi, Shoja
                    Wing back : Moharammi, Hardani, Milmo, Hajisafi
                    GK : Beiro (n°1), Abedzadeh, Niazmand

Black list : Sarlak, Rafiei, Kamalbinia, Noorafkan, Nourohalli, Torabi, Ghaedi

Comment

lets just for starters hope that he gets called up buy sko, and that he doesnt start, sarlak, kamyabinia ezza noorollahi combo at worldcup
                      ezza ali k ebrahimi and amiri would be a interesting 4 midfielders,
                      in a first game (3-4-2-1)

Beiranvand
                      Moharrami, Kaanani, Hosseini
                      Ali K - Ezza - Ebrahimi - Amiri
                      Azmoun - Allahyar
                      Taremi

Wonder if that would work, with Amiri coming down as lb in defence aswell

then subbed out for arl, e would have pag and shoja and hardani and hajisafi for defenders on the bench
                      sarlak and noorollahi for dm, and bunch of offensive subs aswell.

+ no more issues with out of position noorafkhan etc
                      it can basicly be a 3-5-2 o 4 4-5-1 or 3-4-3 - 4-4-2- depending on match situation with those players
                      amiri and allahyar can run down the flank helping each other out
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          The more Taj speaks the more I want to hear

Everything he says is true about his record. He's the only one who can fix this mess. Didn't know our Futsal fell to 17th, jesus

Comment

Everything he says is true about his record. He's the only one who can fix this mess. Didn't know our Futsal fell to 17th, jesus
                            Largely agree with you!

We often forget that we are discussing the Football Federation of a country like IRAN. Even more decorated and prestigious governmental bodies in Iran (e.g., Ministries) are plagued by shady business, incompetent management and non-transparant handlings. So, the Fair and Realistic conclusion is that the best FFIRI can get at the moment is sadly Taj. Despite all his shortcomings, he at least has an acceptable track record and our football across the board was doing better during his tenure than the past 2-3 years.

We now also know that the Wilmots selection was forced on the FFIRI by Sports Ministry, Taj actually had personal negotiations with Lopetegui (1st choice) and Renard (2nd choice), which sadly broke down due to various reasons and Wilmots was subsequently forced on the FFIRI. So, his comment on "independence of FFIRI" is pure BS, even he with all his IRGC connections succumbed to the pressures from above......

I cant imagine though what a mess will await us if these 2 other candidates (i.e., clowns) are allowed to make the decisions for the coming years.....

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              LOL his face and voice reminds me of..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i96VS_z8y7g

or if you preferr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sj7A6sNF-o
                              this is my favourite
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

yeah from top 2-5 to 17 is a disaster.. how did that happen

And when the other candidates speak i just want to put a pen in both my ears and just push them in as far as possible.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X