This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Key is - they may wait till election to appoint someone to showcase IFF’s independence from government interference.
    If Mehdi Taj wins, Carlos Querioz is favoured. If Majedi wins, he will either stick with Skocic or go with Amir Ghaleneioi.
    Very true. Fingers crossed for Taj. Aug 30th is also a long way out. Lacking the patience lol

I wonder what CQ is up to rn...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Hell yeah, I'm supportive of this move!
      The GN as headcoach move. That's what I was referring too...still think it's wise?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Hatam Shiralizadeh (one of the more reliable sources) is saying that Javad Nekounam was never in IFF's shortlist, and it's looking like like Amir Ghalenoi will be the next head coach, since Daei rejected the job.

At this point I don't know what to believe, but the only reason I think this might have truth to is that Majidi is an esteghlali and a former teammate of Ghalenoi.

If it's true, we are truly fucked.

He's had somethings wrong too. A few days ago, everyone thought it was Javad.

The reality is that there are a lot of groups wanting different people.
        - Mehdi Taj, elements of Ministry of Sports (Kafashian who has some clout too) wants CQ
        - Majedi wants Skocic or Ghaleneoi (thinks its too late to change)

The pendulum keeps swinging and we will see what happens. If it is not decided by election date (Aug 30) and Mehdi Taj wins (best chance) ... good chance CQ can come.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          The GN as headcoach move. That's what I was referring too...still think it's wise?

Yes, it's a wise move.

My guy, the coach has lost the locker room.

It's not even a debate at this regardless of which side you are on.

Comment

Yes, it's a wise move.

My guy, the coach has lost the locker room.

It's not even a debate at this regardless of which side you are on.
            There is a debate. He didn't lose anything. Iff, media, and even fan pressure is more responsible for the disjointedness.

If GN is coach guaranteed the locker room will be all yes men and you know my daddy lineup. Don't expect the best 11 on the field.

Expect many legionnaires like Ghoddos to be dropped as they are not ipl talents. I distinctly remember him being against guys like Dejagah, Zandi and so forth for not being Iranian enough for TM...I could be wrong on this but remember some comments by him.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

According to SM Sajaddi, the IFF Technical Committee sent them a report in secret.

It may be summed up in one word: medeling.

Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi criticized the Football Federation's preparation and performance in an interview with Adel Ferdowsipour.

I have zero satisfaction with how the national team is being prepared. Who makes the decisions in the federation is unknown. It was incorrect to have Canada as a team from the start. The World Cup has not been specifically prepared for by us.
                بازیکن تیم ملی زشت است که فقط تمرین ضربه ی به چارچوب بزند. شاید تو عمل انجام شده قرار گرفتیم، ولی شما میدانستید وقتی اول کار بازیکنان استقلال را خط میزنند تبعاتی هم دارد و آن تبعات را باید به جان بخریم و پایه آن بایستیم. نظم خاصی از گذشته برای آمده و ما به آن عادت کردیم و وقتی یکسری بی نظمی ها میبینیم به چشممان بزرگ می آید.
                خوبان عالم رو واقعا در تیم ملی داشتیم.
                به عدد ٧، ٩ و ١١ اعتقاد داشتند و مثلا جوری پاداش میدادند که مجموعش این اعداد در بیاد!

از اردوی بحرین تا الان ۴٠-۵٠ تا بازیکن به اردوی تیم ملی دعوت شدند.
                تیم ملی باید جوری باشه که بازیکن آرزوی پوشیدن پيراهن تیم ملی رو داشته باشه.
                ما یک نظم و انضباطی در تیم ملی داشتیم که حالا نیست.
                اسکوچیچ زمانی که اومد شب قبل اردو بازیکنان استقلال رو خط زد باید تبعاتش رو به جون میخرید نه اینکه جانشین بیاره و مجدد بازیکنان دیگه رو هم دعوت کنه!
                در تیم ملی فعلی هیچی سرجاش نیست.
                مجتبی خورشیدی سرپرست تیم در لحظه تعویض معنی کلمه
                in و out
                رو نمیدونست!
                پتانسیل فعلی تیم از لحاظ فنی و استعداد خیلی بالاست اما با این اوضاع فعلی تدارکاتی و کادر فنی حالت نرمال اینه که در جام جهانی موفق نباشیم
                در اردوی قطر خبری از نظم نبود و ما تا پاسی از شب مافیا و بازی های دیگه میکردیم و تایم صبحانه هم آزاد بود يعني هرکی هر تایمی دوست داشت میخورد یا اصلا نمیخورد.

قبلا همدلی و اتحاد در تیم داشتیم اما با اوضاع الان چهارم گروه هم نخواهیم شد

❌️گفتگو عادل فردوسی پور با مهدی طارمی❌️ - YouTube
                Youtube in 2 hours
                Last edited by St_Mark; 07-16-2022, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  Mehdi Taremi criticized the Football Federation's preparation and performance in an interview with Adel Ferdowsipour.

قبلا همدلی و اتحاد در تیم داشتیم اما با اوضاع الان چهارم گروه هم نخواهیم شد
                  ❌️گفتگو عادل فردوسی پور با مهدی طارمی❌️ - YouTube
                  Youtube in 2 hours
                  https://akharinkhabar.ir/sport/91986...B1%D9%85%DB%8C

Mehdi speaking about Skocic.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                    Mehdi Waremi

Comment

Mehdi Waremi
                      If only people had listened to him last year we would have already fired this dallal.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Where was team manager Estili if it's true that in Qatar, players stay up late playing Mafia games and other things? In that case, he ought to step down or be replaced.
                        Very unprofessional behavior from athletes who should be practicing self-discipline.

Comment

Where was team manager Estili if it's true that in Qatar, players stay up late playing Mafia games and other things? In that case, he ought to step down or be replaced.
                          Very unprofessional behavior from athletes who should be practicing self-discipline.
                          Agreed on this. Estili and coaches didn’t do f*** all but players must practice personal responsibility. I don’t think Mehdi realizes that his comment is an indictment of all (including the players).

Comment

According to Nader Faryadshiran, 90% chance Ghalenoei will be announced as TM head coach tomorrow.

If true, best of luck to him. I think he has a “woe is me” mentality which attracts losers but I want him
                            To do well for TM’s sake.

Anyways let’s wait and see. This is the IFF. Tomorrow they might as well announce the Pink Panther as head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Agreed on this. Estili and coaches didn’t do f*** all but players must practice personal responsibility. I don’t think Mehdi realizes that his comment is an indictment of all (including the players).
                              گفت وگوی عادل فردوسی پور و مهدی طارمی / بخش اول - YouTube
                              The release of this interview at this particular time was planned for maximum impact.
                              Mehdi's remarks on IFF officials and his teammate won't help the group come together.

Comment

گفت وگوی عادل فردوسی پور و مهدی طارمی / بخش اول - YouTube
                                The release of this interview at this particular time was planned for maximum impact.
                                Mehdi's remarks on IFF officials and his teammate won't help the group come together.
                                This is why guys like Dehdari get pelted with snowballs and lax irresponsible people become famous and popular. ;(

Comment

Working...
                                X